6

Phoenix , Arizona

"Good Morning ladies." Will says as he steps onto the bus while stopped at a gas station.

"We are about an hour away from Phoenix which means we should be arriving around exactly noon." He continues.

"You have the day off so you're free to do whatever." He tells them as he leaves.

"Lauren." Camila whispers calling her to the back lounge.

"What's up?" Lauren asks taking a seat.

"I found you a doctor that is right down the road from the hotel we're staying in." Camila tells her.

"They take walk ins." She continues.

"Well I guess when we get to the hotel we should probably be roommates ." Lauren says slowly because Camila and her have not been roommates since the Harmonize America Tour.

"Yes, yes we should but uh we should probably give the other girls a heads up that we're gonna be roommates." Camila suggests.

"Oh that's right yeah...we've kinda had permanent roommates since after Harmonize America." Lauren remembers.

Both girls come out of the back lounge, together causing the others to give them a suspicious look.

"Ya'll better not be doing the dirty back there." Dinah says

"Ally caught you two back there last night too." Normani adds.

Both Lauren and Camila ignore what they just heard and proceed asking about the room situation.

"Normani, you know how we've been roommates since like forever at every stop?" Lauren starts saying.

Normani nods her head giving Lauren all her attention.

"I was wondering if you'd be okay going with Dinah and letting Camila and I be roomies." Lauren finishes.

On the opposite couch Camila finishes up asking Dinah the same thing.

"I suppose that's okay, now Mani and I can twerk our esses off all night." Dinah says agreeing to the change up.

"Thanks " Lauren says to both of them.

"Guys , guys , guys we're in Phoenix!" Ally says sounding super excited.

The bus driver comes on the intercom and tells them they will be arriving at the hotel in 10 minutes so they need to gather their stuff.

Once they get off the bus , Will goes in first to get the room keys. When he comes back he distributes them.

Lauren and Camila quickly drop their things off at their room.

"Now how far is this doctor located from here?" Lauren asks.

"Siri will takes us there, it's walking distance." Camila says.

Camila and Lauren begin walking.
The walk doesn't take too long, they get there in about 7 minutes.

When they get there Lauren nicely asks the receptionist if they take walk ins just to be sure.

The receptionist confirms and tells her the doctor is available right now.

Camila is about to take a seat in the waiting room until Lauren tells her, "we've come this far you're not backing away now." Lauren says as she's waving Camila to come with her.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Ross, what brings you ladies here today?" He asks.

Lauren is about to speak then he sees the name written on the papers she filled out.
"I know I'm supposed to be professional but are you two from that girl group Fifth Harmony?" He asks.