18

Camila's eyes open wide.

She's in a state of shock, "Wh- what was - why did - WHAT?!" Camila says loudly shaking her head assuming this is dream.

"Who am I ?" Camila asks as a test to see if Lauren is fully there.
"Camila..." She says slowly.

"We'll discuss this later." Camila says as she takes her back to the room.

"Good news! You get to leave tomorrow morning, your results will be mailed out in a few weeks." Clara excitedly tells Lauren as she enters the room again.

"Finally it feels like I've been here for ages." She tells her mother.    

"You're practically better now, we better head back and get some rest so we can leave bright and early tomorrow." Mike tells the two as his family leaves the hospital.

Camila closes the door after everyone's cleared out.
"Okay now back to you, what happened out there earlier?" Camila asks.

Lauren stares down at her hands not answering Camila's question.

"Earlier before I was interrupted , I was about to tell you what you said when you were all tanked up." She tells her

"I asked you who am I? And you said I'm you're girlfriend." Camila tells her.

Camila continues rambling , not in an angry tone just a panicked tone.

"Camila." Lauren starts off softly.
Camila gets quiet.

Lauren adjusts her position and rests a hand on her bump.  Camila leans against the wall crossing her arms.

"Yes." Camila replies attentively.
"I'll make this easier." Camila says after noticing that her bandmate is at a loss for words.

"Walk me through your mind." Camila tells her.

Lauren thinks for awhile.
"I like guys as you can see, but as of recently I've been finding myself fancying ... Girls." Lauren tells her.

"I'm such an idiot ! These stupid hormones have me all messed up!" Lauren says as she raises her voice, and starts slamming the pillow against her face.

"STOP!" Camila says as she slowly approaches Lauren.
"You are far-far from being an idiot you're all the way on the brainy end." She continues.

Tears start to roll down Lauren's face.
"But- I don't know what's wrong with me these-th." She's cut off by Camila.

"Nothing's wrong with you , yeah sure maybe those extra hormones are messing with you." Camila says to her.

"Just calm down first; you don't wanna loose that baby, now do you?" Camila says as Lauren regroups herself and takes a few breaths.

Lauren sits in silence, "I've been hiding my feelings I guess, I was kinda confused with myself." Camila continues.

"Wh-wh-wha-" Lauren starts but is cut off.

"That kiss took me by ... SURPRISE." Camila starts with.
"I've kinda noticed a change in your behavior, li-like the way you act around me...well it's kinda cute." Camila tells her.

Lauren continues to sit silently letting Camila continue.
"While I'm at it , I should tell you something." Camila says nervously.

"You know I've only dated one guy and well I was with another one too but it wasn't a relationship i don't know what it was but anyways to get to my point , your kiss was the best one ever, I felt this like electricity jolt through my body." Camila says.

Lauren smiles at Camila's heartwarming words.

Camila walks towards Lauren and tightly hugs her.

"I think I have feelings for you ...I've failed so many times with dudes, but I think I'm kinda attracted to your ways." Camila says with a smirk.

"I think I ended up with Noah mostly because I wanted you but I knew it wouldn't happen." Lauren says solemnly.

Camila approaches her and hugs her again.
"So what do you think?" Camila asks Lauren

"We gotta do this right, how about we go on a date after Christmas and see what happens then?" Lauren asks Camila.

This is probably the shortest chapter of this whole thing, but I basically just wanted to close that gap :p and shoutout to Gabyhart luvinglauren and idfwy25 for always commenting on this fic :)