16

"Wow that was so lit!" Dinah shouts out as they walk off the stage.

All of them hi-five each other as the head back to the dressing room.

"So where to now?" Ally asks Will since they can't keep up with their schedule.
"You have a few interviews and promo related things tomorrow within the city, then you're off on your winter break." Will tells her.

Ally cheers in excitement and runs to tell the others.

"Where's Laurenza and Camilita ?" Dinah asks both Ally and Normani after she tells them about tomorrow's schedule.

They both shrug their shoulders.

"You alright?" Camila asks her bandmate after she notices her speech was slurring while talking with some fans outside the venue.

Lauren tries to form words but just waves her hand in a gesture instead.
Their security guards come out to escort them to an SUV to the hotel.

"Where were you two?" Normani asks as the two girls get into the vehicle.
"We snuck out to talk to a few fans." Camila says.

The ride to the hotel is silent , mostly due to the fact that it's 1AM .

"Dude my vision is out of this world right now." Lauren thinks she's saying to Dinah, but to her it's just a bunch of gibberish.

Camila gives her a concerned look. "I think you need to get some rest." Camila says as she guides Lauren to their room.
This time they have a mega suite where all of them are in one room.

Once they get to the room they settle down and the lights go off for the night.

They are awoken the next morning by the blaring sounds of their alarms.
"The breakfast spread should be here by the time you all finish showering up and stuff." Will tells them as he peeps his head in the door.

"Heyyyy how you doing this morning?" Dinah asks Lauren since her speech was a bit distorted last night.

"Bad." Lauren simply states.

"Well why?" Normani asks butting in.
"Yeah why? This our last day of work then we're off." Dinah says hoping it would make her smile.

"I have a splitting headache but it should subside soon I guess." Lauren tells them.

"There's a glass of OJ over there maybe that will help." Normani suggests as she heads into the bathroom.
Lauren walks over to the table and takes a sip of the orange juice.

Shortly after , all the girls join together at the table and eat, then they head out for their busy day.

First they have an acoustic set for a limited number of fans.
"Hey everybody!" Ally says as they take their seats on the small stage.
They start the first song , halfway through Lauren's headache gets unbearable.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Lauren tells the hostess as she darts off the stage.

The other girls don't think anything of it.
They try to wait for their fellow group member to return but they're running short on time so they have to continue.

"Thank you so much for having us! We're not too sure what happened to Lauren but she loves you all too!" Normani says as they finish up and exit the stage.

Backstage they have a few more things to do before they're off to the next task of the day.
As they're walking by Camila notices Lauren in the green room.

"Oh my god! What's wrong?" Camila asks as she sees her group member sitting at a table holding her head crying.

"My head." Is all Lauren is able to form in between cries.