Chapter 1: International School

A/N: Hello my fellow readers. This is the beginning of the story. I'm very sorry if there's any grammar mistake because I'm not from USA or British (I live in Southeast Asia and i'm not going to tell where though). So, if you want a to rp with me. I will make an rp group for all of you but not now of course. I will write some rules in the Group and you must follow it or i'm going to be very angry or annoyed. Anyway, thank you for reading this short A/N.

~I hope you Enjoy~
___________________________

You lived in a big city in Korea, and there were tons of shops; apartments; malls; restaurants; gambling places; if you could name any other things they were most likely there. 

You had a nice life with your adoptive family, the Parks family. Your adoptive brother, Jae-Joon Park; your adoptive mother, Hye-Joon Park; and your adoptive father, Do-Hyun Park. They were sweet people, and took care of you as if you were their own. It was pretty much needed to know Korean. Luckily, you could speak a lot of Korean    for your families sake   , but it often mixed up with your native tongue. You ended up confusing a lot of the locals when this happened. 

A frustrating fact about yourself, you can't remember where you came from, who was your family, and most importantly almost every thing was a blurry, hazy mess when you tried to remember your past. It made you want to remember, you needed to remember, but you couldn't. Nothing ever came up in your mind except blurry silhouettes. It hurts you to some extent, but you learned to push those feelings away. Luckily, it doesn't bother you much anymore, as you are happy with what's happening now, in the present. You had a great family, that's all that mattered to you in the moment. 

[Riiiing]

[Riiiiiing]

[Riiiiiiiing]

[Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-]

Your hand smacked everywhere on your bedside, trying to find the stupid alarm clock. You knew everyone, including yourself, just did not like alarm clocks. From their ringing, beeping, and how they woke up everyone in the morning, people were not pleased. Alas, everyone needed them or they'll be late to their jobs or school. The ringing gave you a slight headache, as you hurried even more to stop the alarm clock. You sighed in relief when it finally shut up. You remembered a important factor, giving a groan of displeasure when you realized you actually had to get out of the haven of soft pillows and warm blankets to start the day. Especially a day of school

You reluctantly got out of bed, dragging yourself to the kitchen for breakfast. 

" Joh-eun achim, [Name]. I made some scrambled eggs, Tofu and Hotteok for you and Jae-Joon," Your mother, Hye-Joon, stated, as she relaxed, leaning back in the padded chairs in the kitchen. [Good morning ~ Korean]

" Oh, joh-eun achim, umma. Thank you umma, for breakfast,” You sleeping replied, as you yawned into the palm of your hand. Mornings weren't really your forte, as you were more of afternoon person. [Good morning, mom-mother-momma~ Korean|mom-mother-momma ~ Korean]

" It's about 6:30, you should go get ready for today,” Hye-Joon said. She did not want you to be late, especially for your first day back to school. 

" Okay umma, I'll be back,” you said, as you headed back upstairs. You grabbed some clothes from your dresser, then heading to the bathroom.