•Get Your Shit Together•

"This, is my first video of 2019. This, is the wake-up call I'm giving to the world." Mark speaks with authority, making eye contact with the audience. "2019 is going to be fucking amazing. This year, is going to be the greatest so far. We are going to love rather than hate. We are going to stop the senseless massacres happening all around the world." He moves his hair out of his eyes. "You know why?" Mark points at the audience. "Because you are going to do it. Each and every one of you guys carries the responsibility of making this world a better place. Every day, a million opportunities presents themselves. And I'm calling on you- not the person next door, not your family- you to do the right thing. Smile at people. Be kind. When you see someone sitting alone, talk to them. Spread all this fucking love that we as a community has built up. Spread it to everyone you meet every day, even if you don't feel like it."

Mark sighs, taking a breath as he gathers his thoughts. "I know its hard. I know. I know that sometimes, the sadness can get the best of you. But the best thing for you when you're sad, is to be around others that are happy. Who knows what it's like to be sad, but continue being positive in the darkest of times." He pushes his glasses up on his nose, sniffling. "This community is so beautiful. It's so loving, and so phenomenal at being one of the best and outgoing communities on YouTube. Now, I see you guys spreading the love online, but think of your guys' effect on the world. Say something positive to that person that may not hear that positivity as often. Love openly and freely and who gives a single fuck if you get judged for it?"

He pauses for a moment, raking his hands through his hair and leaning his elbows on the table. Mark thinks of all he could say, and how his words could encourage and inspire people both young and old.

"It's stupid. It's so incredibly useless and stupid and fucking mental how horrible the world has gotten in 2018. So much brutality and slaughtering and literally just- insane. It's insane how downhill the world has gone so quickly." He looks at his audience, imagining all the hundreds of thousands of people listening to his every word. "It's your job. It's my job. We are going to fix this falling apart world piece by motherfucking piece. It's our responsibility to fix it. A lot of factors may have messed it up in the past, but it's 2019 for God's sake, so let's do this. Let's make the world the best it can be, and get our shit together this year." Mark smiles slightly, nodding to his audience. "That's all for today guys. So thank you, everybody, for watching. I am looking forward to what this year has to offer, and what we can accomplish. And as always, I will see you, in the next video. Buh bye!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Taken from my Instagram) Love you guys

Love you guys. Let's kick 2019's ass.