·Disbelief·

It's been 4 years since Mark and I got married, and today is our anniversary. He took the day off from YouTube, saying that he had something special planned. We spent most of our morning just relaxing at home then we decided to get up and dressed.

First, we went and saw the newest Avengers movie, then he drove us to dinner. We laughed at the thought of our past anniversaries, how we tried to suprise each other with concert tickets, to simple things like chocolates and flowers.

"Mark, remember when we first started dating, and how on the first date I tripped and fell into your arms? It looked like I purposefully did it. That was hilarious."

"But it was cute." Mark bites his lip and leans across the table. He's so close, drawing me closer with his chocolate brown eyes. I give in. I lean in and kiss him. This will be the best anniversary ever.

He pulls away and cups my cheek with one hand. "I love you." he kisses me lightly and pulls away again, resuming our dinner.

We talk about how our parents keep talking about babies, trying to drop not-so-subtle hints. We take "that subject" seriously, but it's funny that what seems like just a couple of years ago wouldn't let us date, and now they're telling us to hurry up and have sex.

At the end of dinner, Mark takes my hand under the table and glances over his glasses at me and lifts one corner of his mouth. I smile back at him and squeeze his hand.

"I'm so happy that you're my husband. That I can wake up and run my fingers through your red hair. Or whatever color it might be at the time." I smile.

"I feel the same way. I wish I can have your hair. Its so soft and beautiful."

"We're so weird. We're talking about each other's hair." I giggle.

"Of course we are weird. You're just realising that now? How long have we been together again?" he chuckles. "No matter how long we've been together, I want to be your husband the day after forever."

"Why the day after?"

"Because forever isn't even enough time with you."

We then go through a drive through and he gets a mango smoothie and I get a strawberry and banana smoothie. We then decide to drive home.

"Do you wanna get another puppy?" I ask when we're at a stoplight. He looks over at me.

"What?"

"I like pugs." I suggest.

"Do you wanna get another puppy?" he asks as the light turns green and he goes, still looking at me. My eyes focus on headlights behind him. They aren't stopping!

"Mark! Watch out!"

That was two hours ago. I sit next to Mark's bed, holding his hand, listening to his heart monitor beep slowly. His doctor left me alone with him. I sit looking up at his face. He used to be looking at me with his perfect brown eyes. Now basically his whole head was bandaged to stop the bleeding.

The driver of the other car was going 90 and texting. I had minor injuries, but since Mark was directly in the way, a big piece of the other car went through his chest and damaged his lungs and stabbed partially into his heart. The doctor said that it would be a miracle if he survived.

"M-Mark..." I whisper. "Please... Don't leave me. I can't make it without you. I need you. Please don't leave." I feel his hand move. I look up again with tears on my face. "M-Mark?"

"Hey... What... Ugh..." he takes a shaky breath.

"M-Mark... Don't leave me. You're hurt. Really hurt Mark. I... I need you. Please." I let out a breath.

"I... I love you... You... Have to be s-strong... For me.... Promise..." his heart rate starts slowing. I can't even think about getting anyone else.

"N-no Mark. You're gonna be okay. I promise. I promise..." I cry as I move his hair out of his face. "I promise Mark..."

"I... I love you..."

The monitor went flat.

"N-no! Mark!" I break and grip his hand tighter and lean over him. "No! Please! Mark!" I sob vehemently. The doctor runs in and has to drag me off of him. "No! Mark! No!" I scream as I'm embraced by his parents that are also sobbing. "No! Mark!"

He's dead. Mark is dead. And there's nothing that I could've done.

Buh Bye.

I'm so sorry guys. Please Don't kill me.... Love you.... I will give you a hug... No...? Okay...