·The One That Got Away·

This one is written in Mark's point of view, and it's rather short.
Enjoy!
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The way she walked. The way she talked. The way she would look up at me through her eyelashes.

She was gorgeous. She... Is gorgeous. The only problem is:
She isn't mine.

She never was, and never will be. I can't blame her, however. If only she knew. If only she knew all the things I have done for her. Just how much I love her. I don't expect praise for what I have done. When you love someone, you put their needs above your own. Thats all I did. Thats all I ever did. All I did was for her. But enough about me.

She was a godess. Her startling eyes that seemed to stare into me, and saw everything. All of me and all my secrets and all my passions. The details of her physique were unearthly and breathtakingly beautiful. Her lips would move slightly as she read, and I know she loved reading.

I can imagine her reading this, and never knowing that I was talking about her. I can picture her eyes scanning the pages like she was trying to contain every fact that she could. Mesmerizing. She's smiling right now, feeling that I am talking to someone lucky, but little does she know.

Her smile lights up the room, even when she insists that she hates her smile. She is the single- most humble and internally pretty human being I've ever had the privilege to love. She thinks she's alone but she's not. She believes her scars are disguisting and she deserves them but she is wrong. She thinks that she doesn't deserve anything, but she deserves the universe. The first day I saw her was the best day of my life. And I wish her the world. I hope she knows she is perfect, just the way she is.

You are perfect.