Love (part 2 of 2)

Y/N POV

I heard footstepsfootsteps, then shortly after, a squeak from the door. And there he was. Staring back at me. I took a moment to take him all in. He was exactly as I imagined him to be in person. Tall, black hair and beautiful brown eyes. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Hi," he says in an awkward voice, but I couldn't care less. I ran into his arms without missing a beat. He took me in with all of his strength. I then pulled away and looked in his eyes. I love him. I crushed my lips against his, wanting to make it last eternity. I had dreamed of this moment ever since I "met" him. His strong arms around me. Protecting me. Forever.

MARKS POV

And there she was. My mouth slightly dropped open when I first had sight of her. She has the most gorgeous eyes, lovely body, and her hair fell perfectly. She is beautiful. I was unsure what she thought of me, and I didn't know if she was comfortable with me. "Hi," I said. My voice cracked a bit. Damn. Damn it. I screwed up everything. Just look at her. She looks like she had just seen the most hideous person in the world throwing up. Damn! I was brought back to reality when she suddenly came sprinting into my arms. I caught her and held her as tight as I could without crushing her of course, never wanting this feeling to end. She pulled away a little, looking into my eyes. She is so beautiful, even this close. I lean down and she kisses me full-force. I kiss her back, wanting her to be mine until we die. I pull away for a second and say "I love you." She takes a breath and says "I love you too. So much." Then covers my lips with her own. I'm never letting go.