·Editing·

I go through my texts and reread the ones that Mark has sent me. "I love you. Forever." and "Hey baby, come upstairs." Why does Marki have to be so adorable? I still cannot believe he chose me out of all the girls he could've picked from.

I glance up from my phone at Mark behind his computer screen. He has his hand over his mouth and he's clicking. A lot. He must be editing. Then he removes his hand and combs it through his hair. His fluffy, soft, red hair. I'm glad that I know what his hair feels like. To know what it's like to run my fingers through it.

He then looks up at me and laughs.

"What?" I ask in a childish tone. He stands up and walks over to me.

"I love you. You're so gorgeous. I'm so so so happy that you're my wife." He then pulls me up to him and wraps his arms around my waist. I set my phone down and put my arms around his neck.

"Aww... And you're so handsome. And adorable. Especially when you're editing." I say, rocking back and forth. He smiles at me and looks at my lips.

"Do you watch me all the time while I edit?" Mark asks, looking back to my eyes.

"Maayyybbee." I say in a baby voice again, because I know it makes him laugh. "Why Mark? Do you watch me watch you?"

He laughs again and replies: "Maayybe." I look in his eyes, then down.

"Don't look away. I want to see your eyes." I look back up at his brown eyes, getting lost in them. He then pulls my face towards his and then we're kissing. I bring my hands up to run them through his hair. This is all I could ever hope for.

He then starts kissing down my jawline. He then reaches the base of my neck and sucks harshly, leaving a red spot.

"Mark... Now I have to cover that. Plus don't you need to edit?" I barely get out.

"Later." He breathes.

"Mark. Its 2am. What do you mean later?"

"I don't care. I just want you."

"Mark. You need to work. And I don't want to be a distraction. We will do this after." I feel bad for doing this, but I don't want to be the cause of his fans not getting videos. He then pulls away just enough to see my face.

"Fine." he says before kissing me passionately. "But I'm looking for you when I get out."

"I can't wait."