•Tea Love•

"You're so pretty when you wake up you know?" Y/N launches a pillow over themselves, hitting him right in the face.

"Don't call me that!" Mark laughs, sitting up with a sigh, looking over at the other person in the bed with him. Y/N rubs their eyes as they yawn, stretching their arms above their head. He didn't think they remembered, but today was their five-month anniversary of dating, and he felt like today was the right time to do something he had been putting off for a few weeks now.

"But it's entertaining to watch you get all flustered and not know what to say. It's adorable, " He teases, Y/N groaning, pulling the strings of their hoodie to hide in it.

"Stop it. I hate that word especially. It's so- mushy, " Mark chuckles as he can only see their lips as they talk, grinning slyly as he scoots over, stealing a kiss as they gasp. "Ah! You can't just do that without me knowing!"

"Then take your hood off so you know I'm about to kiss you again, " He hums, touching their hand to move it away from the strings, Y/N blinking up at him as he tucks his hand into their hood, kissing them deeply. Y/N shivers a little at his warm palm against their cheek, leaning up into him. Kissing was one of the few affectionate touches they allowed thus far, honestly a little unsure about much else. They were alright with holding hands, if a touch nervous in public, hugging, and kissing, but of course, Mark respects their desires, not wanting to pressure them into anything they weren't ready for.

It had only been just over two months they had been sleeping in the same bed together, and Y/N actually found themselves missing him immensely when he wasn't around. They had caught themselves longing for his touch, because even as they weren't realizing it, he was constantly and reassuringly touching them all over. As he would pass them in the kitchen, he would put his hand on their waist or shoulder or hip, gliding by. In the mornings he would often hold them close to him, arms around them snugly. As they were both in the bathroom brushing their teeth, his hand liked to rest just under the bottom of their shirt where it was warmest, resting his head on their shoulder.

Without them realizing it, they were completely enraptured with this man they had always told themselves they weren't going to fall for. But now it almost felt like they needed him as a part of their daily routine, and they purposefully did little to stop it. Instead, they let themselves fall, truly enjoying this free feeling with such a genuine man.

"Your lips are-" Mark breathes as he pulls away, but he gulps, looking down at them. "Nice, " He changes his wording, Y/N laughing lightly, shaking their head as he lets them go, rubbing their eyes.

"Your lips are nice too, " They bite their lip, sniffling as they push their hood back a little bit more. "So what's the plan stan?" Y/N asks, wanting to know if he remembered what the day was today.

"Well, I mean, if you're down, I did have a little surprise thing planned for today. But if you don't want to we can just stay home, " Y/N shakes their head.

"No- I want to get out of the house. Please, " They ask, Mark nodding with a smile.

"Alright then. I'm happy, " Mark had learned to say things very bluntly with little to no adjectives most of the time. He wanted to say just how beautiful and soft and lovely they looked this morning and how happy it made him that they wanted to go out with him, but he refrained, knowing they didn't like the sappy stuff. Although sometimes he liked to tease them, watching them fumble for words.

"Me too, " Part of them wanted to say more, but they knew it was uncomfortable for them, keeping it inside instead. "How should I dress? Is it cold or something where we're going?" They ask instead, glancing away.

"Oh, you could probably dress warmly. Maybe like that- a shirt underneath a hoodie if you'd like, " Mark suggests, and like Y/N had been noticing more and more, he touches down their sleeve and to their hand, playing with their fingers for a moment.