·Pillow Fights & FNAF·

"I am the KING of FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDIES!" Mark shouts as I watch behind the camera. I always have enjoyed watching Mark record videos. But, it has warmed my heart that he does little things that no one knows we're specifically for me. When he smiles at what looks like his computer screen, he's actually just looking at me. If only people knew what he edited out.

In my opinion, Five Nights at Freddies has been quite boring, yet somehow I always love watching Mark play. It makes it more interesting. He is consistently happy, and he never fails to make me smile.

Mark suddenly shocks me out of my thoughts by screaming. I jump, but I just smile afterwards. Mark glances up at me over his glasses, and his eyes appear a different color, reminding me of cognat. Whenever he looks at me, I feel perfect. I forget all my worries and scars and just the world. I feel beautiful. He masks a smirk and looks back down at his computer.

"Alright guys, that was the third night. Unfortunately that's all the time I have for today, but I will be back with the fourth and fifth night soon. So thanks again everybody for watching. And as always I will see you in the next video. Buh bye!" He smiles, waves and turns off the camera. He then takes a minute or two to turn off everything he needed to record. Finally, Mark takes off his headphones.

"Ya big bubble blowin baby." I giggled.

"What did you say?" He mumbled.

"You're a baby." He laughs at my comment.

"It's scary okay?"

"No it's not." I tease. He fakes offense.

"You dare disgrace the KING?" his eyes were back to their normal chocolate color.

"What are you going to do about it?" I remarked. He suddenly looked completely serious, went into our bedroom and shut the door. "Mark?" I think something is wrong, so I follow him. I open the door, but I don't see him. "Mark?" I whisper cautiously.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I hear his voice thundering to my left, and just as I catch a glimpse of him, I am smacked on the head with a pillow. My hair drops over my eyes. I stand there in suprise for a few seconds. I see Marks hands move my hair out of my face and he looks up at me. In almost tempted to kiss him, but this means war.

"Oh I see." I flick my hair out of my eyes. "You're dead boy." I grab a pillow.

"Fight me." he challenges.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Your glasses." he tosses them on the bed.

"Its on."

And we fought each other with the comfortable weapons until we fell asleep on each other. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Hey guys, sorry this was a little short and anticlimactic, but I am already working on three other parts, so hopefully they will be more lengthy.... And better. I love you all, smile always!

~Da(w)n