•What Do You Know•

"Education is the most fantastic part of your life Y/N! How can you not take this seriously?" Professor Fischbach waves his hands in exasperation. Y/N glares up at him, standing inches away, slightly pissed at her teacher.

"Gee, maybe, just maybe, I don't take this seriously, because I don't want to be here in the first place!" Y/N shouts back in his face. "I hate school and I always will." Her professor sighs, wanting to take the intensity down a notch.

"Alright, alright. Can I offer a viable solution?"

"No." He can't help but smile at her sassiness.

"I'm going to say it anyway." He looks down and paces back and forth, feeling colder as he moves away from the heated anger steaming off of her. "I'm going to be straight up with you. You're not doing good in college."

"No shit. Did you get that from a damn fortune cookie?" She snaps and he bites his lip, finding her annoyed nature entertaining.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He shoots right back with a smirk, catching her off guard, cursing herself as her heart oddly starts to beat faster. He continues. "There's not much of an age difference between us. I'm not that indifferent to how you feel." She shakes her head lightly, her brows furrowed at Professor Fischbach. "I don't want to see you fail Y/N."

"No. You just don't want me in your class again." She regains her abrasive aura, standing up straight. He turns back to her, coming closer again, staring down at his student. He gets a sly smirk, having a sudden urge to play with her.

"If it was my choice, you would be with me all day." She makes a sound like a gasp and a cough mixed, and Mark forces himself not to smile. "From now on, you will be here, every day, after school, for an hour." Y/N opens her mouth in protest, but he puts his finger to her lips softly. "Understood?" He demands in a lower voice, making something in Y/N stir.

"Y-Yes, sir." She stutters, and he nods, removing his finger.

"Good. You are not failing Y/N." He turns from her then, spinning on his heel and pulling his classroom door open. "Not on my watch." She makes out the last sentence as he leaves, without a second glance. The only sound left in the empty classroom is her breath rushing out of her, realizing that she was holding her breath.

"H-Holy fuck." She laughs and rubs her eyes. "I'm so majorly fuckin in love." She makes sure to keep her voice low, in case anyone was just outside the room. Y/N knew that she was in serious trouble, falling for her teacher like she was. "What a prick." She smiles to herself, before collecting her things off her desk, shoving them into her backpack, and slinging it over her shoulder. She checks her watch and begins her trek home. On the way off of the campus, she spots Mr.Fischbach talking to another teacher, but before she can look away, his eyes lock with hers over the other teacher's shoulder. He smiles at her, and she does her best to glare at him before staring at the ground as she walks off campus.

Fuck him. Throwing me mixed signals like this. I'm not in fucking high school anymore. I think I can manage without tutoring. She blinks. Wait. An hour. Everyday. After school. Alone. With the hottest teacher on campus. A smile sneaks it's way onto her face. Hell yes. Y/N thinks back to their previous conversation in his classroom, and how his finger felt against her lips. Her hand brushes across her lips, remembering the feeling. She then shakes her head at herself.

Stop it. He couldn't possibly be thinking of me. He doesn't want to kiss me. He just wants me to be his plaything. He just wants to mess about with me for his entertainment. She nods to herself. Yeah. Yeah, that's all. Don't let him fool you into thinking otherwise.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The Next Morning