·This Isn't Love·

First things first, (you're freakishly tall) thank you so much for reading! Also, this will have a couple touchy subjects.

Oh and one more thing, this will be a bit longer than usual chapters.
Enjoy!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

All the what ifs... What if I go insane? What if I break his heart? What if there's an accident? What if-

"Babe?" my eyes suddenly feel sore and my usual headache returns. I squint from the harsh, burning sunlight, and look across the table at my boyfriend, Mark. Sometimes I wonder what love actually is. I mean, when I look at him, I definitely feel something, key word being something. He is extremely important to me, and he's the most caring and good-looking guy in the school, and a lot of girls would kill to be in my place. Especially since he's started working out and dying his hair, girls and guys have been after him 24/7. Why don't I feel the same?

"Are you listening?" my thoughts leave once again as his voice cuts in.

"Uh- not really. Sorry Mark, I'm listening now." he doesn't buy it, and frowns.

"Darling, if something is bothering you, don't be scared to talk to me." he stands up and comes to the other side of the table. He straddles the seat and takes my hand gently. I look up at him to find him with a smirk that used to make my heart flutter, but now, I just find it saddening. "You can talk to me." he repeats.

"Nothing Mark. I'm fine. I promise." I give a reassuring smile and squeeze his hand.

"Are you sure?" I fake a chuckle.

"Yes. I would tell you if something was up. I was just thinking about- me and you." I bite my lip (and lie). He smiles again.

"Oh yeah?" he scoots closer. "What exactly were you imagining?"

"Oh, you don't want to know baby." I flirt.

"I think I do..." he leans in, moves my hair out of the way, and his lips attach to my neck, leaving a red spot. I sigh and smile. He kisses my collar bone and then my jaw, then up to my lips. I obviously feel lust, but lust and love aren't the same thing.

"Mark, we can't do this here. Wait until after 6th period. My mom isn't going to be home." I offer. He pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"I love you. Now and always." he presses his lips to mine softly, then leans away so he can actually see me. Thankfully for me, the bell rings for us to go to 5th period. "Too bad. I would've taken you in the janitors closet if that continued." I glare at him. He bursts into laughter. "I'm joking my love." he stands up and then takes my hand. "I'll walk you to your next class."

"No no, you will be late if you do."

"But I-" he tries to protest but I cut him off.

"Mark. Go." I grab his shirt, pull him down to my level, and kiss him. I grab my things and walk away before he could protest. But about 20 seconds later, I get a text from him reading 'I love you. Forever.' I roll my eyes and text back 'Love you too ya big goof.' Saying it on a screen is different than saying it in person.

My fifth period is Chemistry, and since we're seniors, we get a class all to ourselves. The thing is, most seniors have already taken Chemistry, so there's literally maybe 6 people in my class, and only 4 of us ever show up. Everyone else either ditches or dropped out.