T w e n t y - s i x

Start from the beginning

"Nah uh. No one said about anyone choosing anything." Jace said entering the fight. "This will be the boys room."

"No way. That's not happening. So please get out of our room." I said in a final tone as I shrugged.

"Kyle? Look at your girl!" James pouted looking towards Kyle, pointing an accusing finger at me. "She's being mean to me." James said in a girly voice which made us all laugh.

Kyle shrugged in return, "She can do anything she wants." Kyle smiled towards me and I smiled back at him for backing me up.

"Whipped!" Matt shouted and Kyle threw a pillow at him which ended up in James yelling 'pillow fight'.

Kessa jumped on James's back as he was going to attack her and bumped his head against a pillow. James carefully catched Kessa and gently pulled her legs tightly around his waist as her front rested against his back and he laughingly threw a pillow back at her.

One minute they were play-fighting
and the next, James was leaning his head down to kiss her.

Jace was laughing and throwing pillows at Addison while Matt was laughing watching all of us.

A light thing hit me and I looked towards Kyle to see him playfully  sticking out his tongue at me. I threw a pillow back at him which hit his nose and then he came towards me and pulled me down with him on the soft bed.

I laughed that all of us were surrounded in pillow fur but still didnt stop fighting with each other.

We ended up throwing pillows at each other all day, laughing with each other and soon I forgot about what had happened yesterday.

                        ********

I woke up to see that it was two a.m. in the morning. We had fought the whole afternoon and finally the girls won over the fight.

Kessa and Addison were the first real friends I ever made. They didnt judge me for who I was but only supported me when they saw me in pain.

Jace and Matt protected me like brothers and James always seemed to make me laugh even in my bad times.

And Kyle... well he was Kyle.

A thing that has been bugging me since I fell asleep is that.... Will this all would change when we go back?

Will they hate me? They all seemed to hate my da..... James Lockwood.

I had just one night now. After this the weekend would end and we would be back in our city. Just for one night, I wanted to be a normal teenager. A teenage girl who didnt have a shitty past. A girl who lived her life fully.

Just for one night, I wanted to let it all go and just follow my heart. This will be all for one night. No strings attached.

And the next day, I'll be back to being the same girl.

Putting a coat on top of my nightie, I made my way towards Kyle's suite.

Ok, Avery. I guess this is it. There's no going back now. Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door of Kyle's suite open.

He was sitting on the sofa, working on his laptop. When his eyes looked up a second later, they widened and he stood up and started walking towards me. "Ah, so you seem to miss me already, Avery?" He smirked and raised his eyebrow as if seeking for an answer.

I didn't speak anything but only took the tie from the front of my coat and pulled it apart. This loosened my coat and revealed the front of my transparent nightie.

Kyle stopped in his tracks raking his eyes over my body. "Avery, What are you doing?" 

Closing the distance between us, I crashed my lips against him. His hands automatically went to my waist while my hands rested against his neck and he started kissing me back with equal fervor. His tongue met mine and I bit his lip as he groaned.