T w e n t y - t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Kyle, wait for me." Brittany shouted as she ran after him.

"Well Kyle is in a bad mood." Matt said behind me, as we were boarding the plane.

"When he has not been in a bad mood these last few days. I wonder what happened with him. He actually looked happy that morning." Jace replied as the air hostess guided us towards our seats. The plane was basically drowning in luxury. It's like when you accidently enter the business class cabin of Emirates or British airways.

"Um sorry but there's no space for you here." Jace said as Matt and him sat down on there seats. It had three seats in our row which were quite big and could fit probably two people in each seats

"Um yeah there is, I see one right beside you both." I asked, confused.

"Well now there isn't!" Jace said while putting his carry-on in the extra seat and strapping it down as they both smirked at each other.

Oh I know what they're doing. There was only one seat left and that was beside Kyle and Brittany. No fucking way.

"Why are you here?" Brittany asked me the moment I sat on the extra seat that was beside Kyle. Kyle was busy on his laptop while Brittany was glaring at me for ruining there moment.

I smiled sweetly and innocently down at her. "Well because I couldn't wait to spend my time with my two favorite people in the whole wide world." I rolled my eyes at her confused state and scoffed, "Like that's ever gonna happen."

I saw a hint of smile on Kyle's face but then it quickly disappeared as soon as it came.

It was evening when the plane took off and by nightfall, we were up in the clouds. Kyle and Brittany acted like I wasn't there as they flirted with each other and I acted like I didn't notice them when there was nothing more that I wanted to do then to strangle the both of them.

I busied myself into reading the book for most of the time but then they announced that a storm was going by and that might cause some air turbulence, so not to get worried.

I didn't think much of it until a strike of thunder echoed into the plane. Some people might think that thunder was cool but the only thing it did was to give me nightmares because the one thing I remember about thunder and storm was my parents fighting and my mom trying to strangle me.

Another strike of thunder that was even louder than before and I flinched. Kyle's head turned towards me as his brows furrowed. I tried to keep myself calm and fisted my hands that were shaking nervously. His gaze softened and he looked worriedly at me.

"Avery, are you okay?" His hands slide to my cheek as he pressed his forehead against mine as if checking my temperature. "No I don't think you have a fever." He concluded and it looked like he was going to say something else but then another strike of thunder echoed and I involuntarily flinched again in his hands. My hands had grown cold and my face pale.

"You're afraid of thunder?" His concerned gaze slide towards my body that had started shaking. I nodded slowly as if afraid that he would make fun of me. "Hey, look at me. It's going to go fine. I got you, okay?" He looked anxiously at me as he rubbed our hands together to provide me some warmth.

"Oh please, Get ahold of yourself. Its just thunder." Brittany said while rolling her eyes.

Another strike of thunder echoed and I stifled a scream. "Can you please go to another seat?" Kyle said as he pushed the hand rest back that connected our seats. He stopped and cocked one of his eyebrows at her to which she nodded and scurried away.

Kyle's hands grabbed my waist as they picked me up and a second later, I was in Kyle's lap.

One of his hands were around my waist, holding me tightly against him. My head rested against his chest as he put his blanket over my body and lightly stroked my hair while whispering, "It's okay. It's okay." as my body shook.

"I thought you were ignoring me." I managed to whisper as the sleep was drowning me in.

"I thought so too." He whispered against my forehead, still lightly and gently stroking my hair. "But I cant seem to stay away from you for long." That's all I heard as sleep overtook me.
************

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my chest. As I opened my eyes and looked down, I saw kyle's head resting against my left breast who was busy snoring softly. His breath hit directly at my nipple which only made them hard.

One of his hands was cupping my other breast and when I tried to move his head, he groaned and then adjusted himself again to his original position.

We were inside some bedroom that was built in the airplane. He might have put me in this bed when I slept on him.

"Kyle?"

"Kyle!"

"KYLE! GET OFF ME!" I shouted as I pushed him off me with all his might.

His head jerked up, his hair messy with that morning hair and confused face which was kind of cute. "What happened?"

"What happened? You were sleeping on my breast, Kyle?"

"There was only one pillow and you were sleeping on it. Plus they were very soft. Felt like I was sleeping on a cloud." I frowned at his explanation but then I realised that I wasn't wearing my clothes.

The only thing I had on were my undergarments and a white shirt.

"Kyle, who changed my clothes?"

"Oh dont worry I changed them myself." He replied but then as he realised what he said he started explaining but he was late because I had already jumped on him and tackled him to the ground.

Unconciously, with the need to just hit him what I didnt realise was that I was straddling him.

I started hitting him continuously, moving on top of him to which he laughed playfully and blocked most of my attacks.

"Avery, stop moving!" He said as If he was barely controlling himself.

"Yeah you wish"

"Avery, Can you please stop moving?" He said as his hands slid down to my hips, stopping my movements. That's when I realised that I was on top of him and what he was talking about.

And that's when the door burst open, Jace and Matt standing there with smirks on their faces.

*********

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Its 3:03 AM right now so I'm going to make this short because I need to sleep. Thankyou for supporting this book. See you soon.

Also do you guys want mature scenes in this book?

Should I write it?

Or should I just skip those scenes?

Please comment your opinion.

XOXO
-S