It's a common oneshot, I don't like it either

Start from the beginning

     "So, Logan," Roman said, sitting in front of his best friend. "Ready to meet your new friend?" He smiled brightly in Logan's direction.                                                                                                                            Logan looked up from his book and raised a brow. "Where is he?" He asked.                                           Roman stood and motioned for him to follow, which he did. "Hey, Patton!" He called, waving at his friend.                                                                                                                                                                                   Virgil's eyes went wide and he quickly put his hoodie over his head and hid himself the best he could.                                                                                                                                                                                                Patton looked up and  beamed a cheery smile at Roman. "Hi Roman!" He giggled. He felt his wrist grow hot as they grew nearer. Roman? Impossible! I've been around him many times and this has never happened. Who's that with him?                                                                                                            "Patton, this is Logan." Roman smiled at them both, not noticing his hot wrist.                                       Logan's eyes grew wide as the burning pain pushed against his skin. He directed his attention straight towards Patton and they stared at each other wide eyed. "I-I um..." He cleared his throat. "I think we should go-ow!"                                                                                                                                                       Roman noticed Logan's pain then started feeling his own. He looked at them both then smiled. But he quickly stopped. Why was his burning as well?                                                                                "Hey Pat, I'm gonna be in the courtyard, you can stay here with your friends." Virgil said.                  Roman quickly looked over at him wide eyed, and Virgil only looked back with anxiety and fear on his face. He too had noticed his own burning, but never in a million years had he thought of it being Roman. He quickly looked away and stood up.                                                                                       "May I ask your name?" Roman made Virgil stop in his tracks and look at him. He was hoping to leave before any conversation or interaction struck between the two.                                                         "V-Virgil..." He gulped and refused to look him in the eye.                                                                                   "I um..." He cleared his throat, but his voice became squeaky as he said, "Ow." He looked at his wrist then back up at Virgil. He had to be the one. No way it could be Patton or Logan knowing they have been near him too many times.                                                                                                                       Virgil gulped and rubbed his wrist, which soothed the burn usually.                                                              While that was happening, Logan and Patton had been glancing at each other every once and awhile. "I'm... Patton." He said, hesitating a bit before holding his hand out for a shake.                          Logan shook his head. "I cannot do that. For if I do, then I am to be with you forever, and unfortunately, I have the  thought of loving whoever I'd like." He looked down. "No offense."                Patton took his hand back. "My bad." He didn't stop looking at Logan. "But, if we become friends and hang out, then the pain and burning won't go away when we are near each other. Maybe we can touch for a second, release, and then go back to our normal, things. We don't need to fall in love if you don't want to." He gave a genuine smile.                                                                       Logan looked back at Patton. "I suppose... it shouldn't be that bad, just release right away." He held out his hand and he took it, but their plan went south. Neither of them seemed to be able to let go or keep their eyes off each other. They stared at one another for what felt like hours.              Roman smiled at Virgil. He had been the most beautiful creature he has ever seen. He ran up to Virgil and held him close. "I know this is weird and you don't know me, but that's what these things on our wrists are about, right? Meeting Mr. Right." He let go but kept his grip on Virgil's shoulders. The pain felt so much better. It was a soothing feeling, and as long as he was in Roman's grasp, that soothing feeling would stay.                                                                                                         He shrugged Roman's hands off. "Sorry, but I don't like the whole soul mate thing. I'm with the nerd, we should love whoever we'd like." He smiled sadly, but that soon grew more happy as he watched Roman frown in disappointment. "I'm kidding, Princey." He said, hugging him. "Okay I'm done." He said, kissing Roman before walking away.                                                                           "Aw, Virge! At least stay until our part is done!" Patton said, turning to where the anxious boy was walking out. He sighed after he was out the doors of the imagination room. They had been doing a play Roman and Patton put together. He turned back to Logan and let go of his hand. "Sorry about this. I'll make dinner." He giggled.                                                                                                           "It is quite alright, Patton, for I did enjoy... the last part." His voice cracked at the last three words. "Um.." he mad his way closer to Patton, who had a quizzical look on his face. "May I..." He moved a bit closer, their chests pressed against each other and faces an inch apart. "...Kiss you?" But he waited for no answer as their soft lips brushed against each other, their breathes hot.               Roman stood in the spot he had been the whole time. "This is cheesy." He said.                                     Patton pressed their lips together while Roman talked, then turned to him. "Well, we're gonna be a cheesy couple, get over it." He giggled.                                                                                                                   Roman rolled his eyes and turned towards the big double doors and opened them. "Virgil!" He called. "Come cuddle me!" He whined.