Once Ella pulled up to Nana's house. It broke the silence.
"Nana you okay?" Ella asked putting the car in park. While looking over at Nana she could see something was on her mind.
"I'm fine. I'm just tired."
"If you need anything then let me know I know things are messed up at home. Hows your mom?"
"Yeah things are crazy but I'm fine and my mother just came home today , I guess she's fine."
"Well Nia is having a party and I would love for you to be there. I never really see you enjoy yourself."
"I'll see if my mother will let me ."
"Okay."

The next morning Nana woke up for school amd while getting ready in the bathroom, Ronny came in the doorway. He eyed her with an exotic look.
Nana couldnt stand him and she felt sick to her stomach whenever he was around her.
"Damn Nana you getting thicker everyday." Nana didn't reply. Ronny moved further into the bathroom and wrapped his hands around her waist. Nana jumped.
"Ronny if you dont get your hands off of me , you will regret it ." Nana threatened.
"What's gonna happen your mother isn't here , were all alone." He said while sliding his hands up Nana's shirt.
"Ronny stop!" Nana yelled , praying that someone would hear her.
Without a second to say anything further Ronny slapped Nana in the face. It was definitely going to leave a bruise.
Then picking her up and taking her into the bedroom. 
Ronny laid her across the bed and began to take her clothes off. Nana laid there crying and pleading but he didn't pay her attention.
"You like how this feel don't you?" Ronny asked while sliding in and out of her.
Nana cried and cried. Her being a virgin made it worse. The pain was so bad.
"Ronny ! Please stop it hurts!" She cried and yelled. But Ronny continued. Then he finally had an organism right on top of Nana's naked body.
"Now clean yourself up you got to get rid of these sheets too. And hurry up and get to school you already late." Ronny demanded then left out the room Nana laid there in her bed crying for the longest then she found the strength to get up and go shower. He legs was so sore she could barely walk. She manged to get dressed . when she caught a look at herself in the mirror she noticed the black eye she had from when Ronny slapped her in the face. She grabbed her phone and dailed Ella's number.
"Hello?" Ella asked picking up aftet the third ring.
"Ella I need somebody I don't know who else to call can you please come help me?" Nana broke down and cried in the bathroom.
"Oh my god ! Where are you ?"
"I'm home."
"Well I'll be there in ten minuets."
"Okay."
Nana grabbed a few of her things out the room and then she went to see where Ronny was in the house. But Ronny had already left the hosue she was all alone. When Ella came Nana got inside the car and Nana looked real bad. Ella just knew something was really wrong.
"Nana whats going on ? What happend to your face? Why are you not in school?" Ella asked a million and one questions but Nana didn't say not one word.
When Ella got on the freeway she turned to see Nana still wasn't responding.
"Nana, Talk to me please?"
"Ronny did this to me." Nana finally spoke in a raspy voice. Ella's face frowned up.
"What?"
"Ronny beat and rapped me." Nana broke down and cried.
Ella didn't really know much about Ronny except the fact that he was a women beater and he would be getting high with Verionica.
"Let me take you to the hospital. Where is your mother?"
"I dont know."
Well I'm taking you to the hospital to get you checked out. Nana I'm so sorry that happened to you." Nana didn't say nothing.
When they got to the hospital things didn't go as planned.
"So your telling me you can't give her a rape-kit ?" Ella ranted on to the doctors while Nana sat on the bed in silence.
"Miss , she is a minor and her parent needs to sign off."
"Her mother is nowhere to be found."
"Look we can't do anything for her."

After hours of the hospital v3isit Ella took to her house. Nana was still in silence.
"Nana are you okay?" Ella aksed sitting next to Nana on the couch.
"I just want to sleep."
"Well you can stay in my guest room down the hall.
Nana looked around the house anf it was nice. It was very clean and it had pictures of Ella and her family.
"Okay , thank you."
Once Ella got the room together. Nana laid down. Once Ella left the room Nana broken down and cried herself to sleep.
When Nana finally woke up it was late at night. When she walked in the living room Ella was on her laptop typing.
"Hey look who fianlly woke up. Are you hungry?" Ella asked.
"No I'm fine."
"Did you get in contact with your mother?"
"No let me try to call her now."  Nana reached in her bag and grabbed her cell phone. After the first ring her mother picked up.
"Where are you girl? Why you didn't go to school?" Veronica yelled into the phone.
"I'm at Ella's house."
"What the fuck you doing there and you supposed to be at school?"
"Mom-"
"Get your ass home now!" Veronica hung up before Nana could respond. Nana was boiling. Her mother didn't even know the half of what she was going through.
"What did she say?" Ella asked.
"She said to get home now." Nana said while putting her face in the palm of her hands.
"Nana you can't go back there."
"She said come home so can you just take me home please?"
"Okay let me get my keys."
Once Ella pulled up to Nana's house , she seen Veronica outside smoking a cigarette.
"Do you want me to go inside with you?"
"No I'm fine , do I have to work tomorrow?"
"Nana you can take some time off I'll make sure to still pay you for your time off."
"No I can't sit around feeling sorry for myself. So I'll be there tommorow."
"Alright then just stop by after school."
"Alright thank you for everything."
When Nana got out the car she walked over towards her mother who then walked in the house to sit on the couch.
Nana came in and walked straight to her room. Veronica then followed her.
"So you grown? You don't go to school then you walk in this house and not say anything?" Veronica said standing in the doorway of Nana's room. Nana just sat on her bed looking at her nails. Still not saying a word. Her mother was standing there straching and sniffing. Nana could tell that she was high off her ass.
"Hello!" Veronica got louder.
"Mom you don't understand."
"Well help me understand."
"Ronny beat and raped me earlier and you werent here I called Ella and she took me to the hospital then she took me to her house where I went to sleep. Your yelling at me when you don't even know about the shit that he did."
"Girl stop that lying Ronny would never touch you."
"You are really gonna say that I'm lying look at my face. That nasty ass nigga took my virginity and left me here. Why would have to lie on him? Who the fuck is he?
"Nana you better watch your fucking mouth I know that."
"Im tired of dealing with this shit. You stay high as shit so you don't be knowing anything that goes on. Ronny ass always trying to touch me and now he raped me and put his fucking hands on me. Now I gotta be told that I'm lying by my own fucking mother. I'm tired of all this shit."
"Look bitch if you tired of this shit then leave! I'm not forcing you to stay."
"I will!" Nana yelled beginning to pack all he things. She didn't have anywhere to go but she knew she could stay there in that house.  
Once she was done get to her things she called Ella.
"Hey Nana , is everything okay?"
"No my mother put me out so now I have nowhere to go can you please let me stay with you I till at least tomorrow?"
"Its fine. I'm coming now I'll be there soon."
"Alright."
Nana sat in the living room waiting , then Ronny walked in the house.
"Whats going on in here?" Ronny asked letting out a little laugh.
"This little bitch thinks she can disrespect me and still live under my roof."
"No you lying! Youre just putting me out because your nasty ass man fucked me!".
"Nana You better watch how you talk to me !"
Then Ella called.
Ella was calling to say she was outside. Nana didn't have much stuff but she grabbed her stuff and head to the car. One the last run back into the house to get the last of her things , she eyed her mother with hate.
"Look Ma , as my mother I have excepted you for all the bullshit that you did. From dating my father's right hand man's to doing crack even down to abandoning me. But for you to choose this nigga I finally wash my hands with our relationship. I
ain't shit to you and you ain't shit to me. PERIOD!
After saying her finally words to her mother , tears came rolling down her face. She was now without both of her parents so Nana was lost. When she got in the car Ella pulled of not saying anything to Nana.