Part Sixty Four: Babies Galore 👶

September 3rd

~Third Person~ It has been a hot second since I updated this book and omg I hope you like it. Lol

"Hyung... they are just so precious. I can't even tell you how much I wish you were here." Jimin gushes to the older over the video call. Suga smiles the most he ever has in months. It seems now the only times he does smile is when someone asks about his family or he sees them through video calls. "Me too Jiminie. I miss you guys so much. I can't believe it's only been about 6 months. It feels like years." Yoongi says, leaning in the camera in hopes to feel closer to the younger. Jimin walks with the older in the palm of his hand as well as a bag of goodies, trying to return to the hospital room that holds his husbands. Hoseok and Taehyung had been arranged to stay within the same room as well as stay for two to three days to make sure they and their babies are in prime health. Taehyung was relatively healthy besides slight pains after his C section. He still had trouble walking and staying alert especially after getting his pain medicine. Hosung was completely healthy and in fact a pretty big boy. Hoseok was a little sick after his delivery and had an IV for almost the entire 24 hours after Jihyun popped out. The little baby did worry doctors a little with his slight wheeze sound but for being premature he was ten times healthier than most premature babies.

"It certainly has my love. When you get home, I'm kissing every part of you." Jimin says, making Yoongi laugh. "That's dangerous. Are you trying to turn six munchkins into seven?" The older responds earning a giggle and a wink from the younger. Jimin finally reaches the door, struggling to knock with all the shit in his hands. He hears a faint "come in", opens the door and does a little twirl to keep the door from shutting on him. Taehyung sits up in his bed with a huge boxy smile on his glowing face as he rocks two sleeping babies in his arms. Jin sits in the chair next to him, feeding a content Namsoo.

It took everything in Jimin not to laugh when he looked at Hoseok sprawled out all over the other bed dead asleep. "It was a long night. He stayed up with Joon and Kookie to help while letting me sleep." Taehyung chuckles, answering any questions Jimin could come up with. Jimin sits down on the edge of the bed and holds up his cell. "Look who it is!" He whisper yells, showing the husbands Yoongi and Yoongi the husbands and babies. "Oh my god! Look at them!" Yoongi whisper shouts, covering his mouth in surprise. "Hyung... I've missed you so much." Taehyung exclaims back in whisper, trying to hold back his tears. It was pretty useless though as all four fathers started to cry and laugh at the same time.

"Awe Taehyungie, you're gonna get your tears on Hosung." Jimin laughs, wiping the younger's face. "Jimin can you bring me closer? I want to see each of the babies." Yoongi says, and Jimin gets up. He sets the phone down before walking up to Tae. Carefully, he takes Hosung first and places him on the bed. When the baby makes a whine, Jimin shushes him while trying not to giggle. "Okay Hyung, this is Jung Hosung." Jimin explains, picking up the camera and showing the baby's face and chubby little body. "He's huge!" Yoongi exclaims from the phone, causing Jimin and Jin to laugh and Tae to whine about picking on his baby. "Still not as big as Namsoo was but it's no wonder why Tae couldn't push him out." Jimin says, smiling when Hosung takes his finger. The baby slowly blinks his chocolate eyes open as he tries to take in the harsh light.

  "Hi there sunshine. You awake now?" Jimin coos, earning a weird "eh" sound from the newborn. "Let's give you back to dada so we can show off your brother." Jimin says, placing the phone down and picking up the baby. He hands Taehyung back his child and takes the other baby in his arms. Jihyun's face scrunches as he's passed over and Jimin laughs. "Awe my little peanut. It's okay." The dad coos, calming the baby before setting him down on the bed. "This is Park Jihyun." Jimin announces, smiling with each syllable as shows the older husband. "Jimin... he looks just like your baby photos. He's so freakin cute." Yoongi says on other side, making the husbands chuckle. "He's pretty healthy too despite his slight wheeze but a lot of babies wheeze." Jimin says, rubbing his son's little belly as tears pricked his vision again. Jimin just couldn't help it. Every time he looked at the cute little muffin the only word that came to his mind was "beautiful".