Part Nineteen: Change Of Plans

September 8th
~THIRD PERSON~ Guys thank you so much for over 500 views. I'm like in tears honestly. I love this book so much and it means the world that you do too. I enjoy your comments though way more than anything else. Thank you my little emos. I love you.

Here's tissues and my love because things get a bit scary. Don't worry too much though because you'll like the ending to the chapter. Extra long but I'm not sorry. ❤️

Yoongi packs up the last of his clothes into the cardboard box. Not that he'll even be able to wear a lot of them anyway. Only his baggy shirts and sweat pants are all that fits him right now. His poor favorite ripped skinny jeans would just not button. He hopes and prays they'll fit once he loses the baby weight... if he ever does. It's the last day till the four boys leave for the service. Once Bang PD-Nim found out the news, he felt for Yoongi. After all BTS is like his children. PDogg suggested to Bang PD-Nim that the boys should move into a bigger place. So Bang PD-Nim found them a unnecessarily huge house to live in. He gave them off the last five days before their service to all move their stuff and set up a nursery in the new house.

Yoongi smiles to himself as he remembers Jin's and Hoseok's reaction to finding out about the twins.

"Holy shit! Is this real?" Jin squeals, holding the ultrasound pictures. Yoongi nods, a smile plastered on his face while his eyes glisten. "Oh my god!" Jin hugs the smaller, picking him up by his ass and spinning him. "Woah. Woah. You'll make me puke." Suga jokes and Jin immediately sets him down. They both laugh at each other's teary eyed expressions. "I don't get it." Hoseok says, studying the picture. Namjoon rolls his eyes and walks over to him. "This is one baby and this is another baby. There are two." Namjoon says slowly. Hoseok's eyes widen. "Two?" He asks. "Two." Namjoon answers. After his initial five minute shock of repeatedly asking if this was real, he eventually wouldn't stop screeching and kissing Yoongi's tummy.

"Hi mama Gi. Are you done packing or do you need help?" Hoseok asks, back hugging the pregnant man and kissing his cheek. "Oh I'm done, I just need someone to help carry things." He says, pecking the younger's lips. "Gotchu!" Taehyung shouts, running to beat Hoseok to carry boxes. It's true in these last five days the boys have been extremely helpful but it's almost like they are trying to compete to be the best. It can be annoying but Yoongi's a bit too much of a sadist to not find it amusing. "No fair!" Hoseok shouts, running after Taehyung. Yoongi just rolls his eyes and continues to look for anything he might have forgotten. He feels like something is missing but he just can't figure out what it is. "Hmm... MY CHOKER!" Yoongi internally screeches.

He starts running around the room, trying to find it. He looks everywhere for the broken thing, even under the empty bed frames. He just can't find it. Tears form in his eyes as he starts to panic. "Okay think Yoongs. Where did you last leave it?" He thinks hard and remembers. He sprints to the dresser that was in Jungkook's room. He frantically opens every drawer trying to search for it but has no luck. He runs out into the living room where the boys are sorting boxes of clothes. "Have you seen my choker?! I can't find it!" He shouts about to search through all his boxes. "Woah. Yoongi calm down." Jin says, wrapping his arms around the emotional man. "Stress isn't good for the babies. Which do you think Jungkook would prefer you to lose?" He says, calming the younger. He breathes in and out, trying to calm himself with Jin's flowery scent. "That's it baby." Namjoon says, rubbing his back.

Suddenly he wraps something around the dark haired boy's neck. Yoongi looks down, feeling the cold metal against his skin. His mouth hangs open as he lifts the kitten pendant on a sliver chain up. "Now we couldn't fix the original choker strap so we replaced it with a chain. I thought it'd be nice if you could still wear it." Namjoon says, surprising the older. "It was supposed to be a goodbye present for tomorrow but of course we were stupid enough to think you'd forget it." Hoseok laughs, smiling his heart shaped smile at the touched blacked hair man. "I... " Yoongi chokes, his face scrunching as happy tears well in his eyes. "You cry too much." Taehyung teases, kissing the elder's cheek. He rolls his eyes at the younger. Yoongi blushes and stands on his tip toes to kiss Jin. Then he kisses Namjoon. Then Hoseok and lastly Taehyung. "Thank you." He says, his cheeks pink.