Part Forty Two: Conference, Pre Celebration, Awkward sex 💯

September 16 & 17
~THIRD PERSON POV~ Very Very long like my shlong and not edited well.

"Holy shit, I might piss myself." Yoongi says, as his stylist noona fixes his outfit. "We'll be fine Yoongi. I'll do all the talking." Namjoon reassures the older before his eyes trail his fiancé up and down. He smirks to himself as Yoongi stares at him annoyed. "What?!" The older exclaims. The corners of Namjoon's mouth curve up more and he chuckles. "Nothing... you just look beautiful and I can't wait to see what you'll look like on our wedding day." Namjoon says softly, making the older's face turn pink. Yoongi mumbles to himself out of embarrassment, earning laughs from the younger.

"You boys ready?" Jin asks, strolling over with two younger lovers trailing on his feet. "Sure just let me give my babies a quick kiss." Yoongi says, running off to where a trusty female staff, Jungkook, and PDogg sat with them. Bang decided having Jungkook on the stage could be too risky and he didn't want people asking him questions about his assault. The public weren't aware of Jimin's so he was okay to be there.

"APPAAA!" The lil boy happily screeches, clinging to Yoongi like a monkey. Jungyoon runs over to join while a too lazy Minji just rolls around on Jungkook's lap. "Daddies' will be back in a lil while. So you'll play with the nice ladies, PDogg, and Daddy Kookie, okay?" He asks, and the two nod their heads probably not even getting what he's saying. "Be good alright?" The dad says, kissing the twins foreheads then making his way to Jungkook and his youngest baby.

"Gigi you lil slug." He jokes, tickling the girl's tummy. She chuckles at this letting out delighted squeals and the word "Dada!". Yoongi and Jungkook laugh her adorableness. "Be good." The older dad whispers, kissing his daughter's nose. "You too mister." Yoongi chuckles, kissing Jungkook quickly. "YAH NO PDA!" PDogg laughs, making the two fathers join in. Yoongi then walks towards the others and gives them a "Let's get this shit done and over with" kind of look. Bang actually leads them onto the stage himself and the boys all stand orderly looking down at the press.

The men and women flash their cameras as they scream out questions and comments. "Alright this September this meeting has began. I will call on you and you may ask one question. You can address it to a particular member or to the whole group. Certain questions may go unanswered if that is what BTS wishes. Okay, start." Bang PD-nim says into a microphone. Immediately people raises up their hands and shout out. Bang picks a woman in the very front. "This question is directed towards the whole group. Where is your youngest member Jungkook?" The woman asks, and the members immediately look towards the leader.

Namjoon gives her a gracious smile. "He's still not at his best health wise. He's alright but as a leader I care for my member's safety and well being." He answers simply, setting off another round of questions. Another person asked if they're still making music which Namjoon replied with "After our military service and our members are in optimal health we'll continue our passion." For some reason majority of the press seems to be ignoring the huge elephant in the room surrounding BTS. They ask a few more decent questions that Namjoon answers easily. At least until a tall skinny man was called on. "This question is for the entire group." He says, and Namjoon nods his head.

"I'm just cutting straight to the point, are you gay?" He asks, stirring up the other press around him in excitement. "Yes sir." Namjoon answers simply, making the room go nuts with shouts. The next woman who gets picked doesn't say who her question is addressed to. "So are you all in gay relationship then?" She almost screeches, maybe fangirls. "Yes mam." Namjoon answers after a short pause. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" "IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!" "ARE YOU MARRIED THEN?" "WHAT ABOUT BTS!?" Suddenly they're shouting out questions left and right and Bang puts his foot down.