Part Sixty Two: Remembering Why I Said I Do ❤️?

September 1st
~Third Person POV~ Well you aren't expecting this, are you? 😂

"Jimin, can I help you?" J-hope asks the younger for the fifth time. It has been more than fifteen minutes of the younger just staring at Hoseok holding a well worn out Namsoo. The chubby baby had fallen asleep during his morning feeding. While seeing a very pregnant Hoseok with a cute baby made Jimin want to squeal, he still felt at odds with the older. Yes... STILL. The two just seemed like they got a kick out of sassing each other and being right. "Nope." He responds, turning back around to play with his toddlers. J-hope rolls his eyes and turns back to cuddling the 3 month old baby.

"Appa. Don look at Nammie." Jungmin whines, wanting attention. "You're really not ready for Hosung and Jihyun." Jimin sighs, shaking his head. The girls were the exact opposite of Jungmin. Jungyoon loved getting diapers and pacifiers for the parents when asked. Minji just loved holding the baby even though she called him "Nom Nom".

It's not that Mini didn't like the baby, it's just that he loved attention and wasn't as good playing on his own as his sisters. If Namsoo cried, Jungmin would still get an Appa or join him. "Jungmin, it's your appa's birthday today." Hoseok says, making the toddlers eyes widen. "Cake?" He asks, making both of the fathers face palm this time. Yoongi was surely going to kill them when he comes back to find out how spoiled Jungmin is.

  "Good morning." Jin sing songs, his hair still damp from his shower. "Good morning." Both Jimin and Hoseok respond back with a chuckle. After the first two months of Namsoo's life, Jin had bounced back to himself. He, in fact, seemed more full of life which relieved the husbands greatly. A lot of them were worried about postpartum depression since their lives were pretty chaotic.

"There's my baby." He coos softly, going over to steal Namsoo from J-hope. Namsoo makes a couple grunts but ultimately stays asleep as he snuggles into his dad. "Did he burp?" Jin asks, rubbing the baby's back. "After the first half of the bottle. He fell asleep while drinking the second half and I couldn't get a burp out of him." J-hope says, making Jin chuckle fondly. "He hates mornings like Namjoon." Jimin says, making all three of them laugh.

  "Excuse me, that is mean. I was up but I was helping my husbands, thank you." Namjoon says, appearing in the doorframe with Jungkook and Jimin's mom behind him. His one arm is wrapped around Taehyung as he helps the younger to sit next to Hoseok. "Happy birthday!" Jimin shouts with the toddlers. A huge grin plasters all over the youngest's face as he hops to the children. With everything going on, a lot of the husband's birthdays are being forgotten.

"How are you feeling?" J-hope asks, placing his arm around Taehyung and letting him lean on his shoulder. "There's contractions now but they aren't consistent." The younger says, sinking against the older with a sigh. "I know the doctor said to wait just a little longer in case they mixed up your due date but I'd go in now." Jimin's mom says, playing with Minji's hair as the grand baby clings to her leg.

  "It's Jungkook's birthday. We can't-" "I would love to have my son as a birthday present. We're dads now. To heck with birthdays." Jungkook says, looking Taehyung with 'let's just go' eyes. "Tae, Hosung is past a week overdue. Let's just go in baby." Hoseok says, kissing the younger's hand as he rubs circles on Taehyung's back. Taehyung bites his lip as he tries not to let his eyes water. "Why can't my pregnancies be normal? I wish Yoongi was here." He sighs, hurting his husbands' hearts. Even if there's seven of them... they can't fill in the void if one is missing. Jimin gets up and leans down to kiss Taehyung's forehead. "It'll be okay." The other 95 liner whispers, brushing Taehyung's locks back.

"Let me call our driver real quick." Namjoon says, having Jimin's mom remove Minji from his legs before heading into the next room.

This would be exciting news, right?