Part Seventy Two: Situations 💯

August 2nd

~ Third Person POV~ WARNING SEXY TIMES LIKE RIGHT AWAY!!! NSFW!!! NSFS!! Do not be around family. Lol. Not edited well.

~

~

~

"Oh m-my god."
"Oh my god."
"Please"

Hoseok can't help but laugh at the older. He felt bad as Yoongi smacked his chest. Something about seeing his older husband bouncing on him and basically whining was just funny. He really didn't see this type of excitement anymore with the other husbands. Grant it, half the time they were trying to be quiet and they were tired as fuck. Also some of them were still being petty with one another. Yoongi, however, was a whole other story. Yoongi was overwhelmed to say the least. When his doctor cleared him to start having sex again, Yoongi was actually nervous. Then after the first time with Jungkook, he couldn't stop. It was almost everyday that he needed some kind of touch. It was like he couldn't get enough. He pretty much was satisfying all six of husbands by himself at this point so that was good for them.

"God, you're so hot. I've missed this tight ass of yours so much." Hoseok says, slapping and massaging the older's cheeks. Yoongi practically explodes in ecstasy. He cums in streams all over the younger husband's abdomen. Between his hot expression and his body clenching, Hoseok came shortly after. The younger chuckled softly as Yoongi practically passed out on him. Hoseok played with the older's locks, humming softly. "I never want to leave you guys again." Yoongi mumbles against the younger's chest. "You don't have to. You're safe here with me." Hoseok responds, enjoying the older's moment of vulnerability. It was a rarity. He didn't really talk about anything serious or about his experience. With that, the older said nothing as he rolled off the younger and the bed. "You wanna go again?" Yoongi asks, making Hoseok laugh into a pillow. "Didn't think so." The older says, almost glum. "It's almost 8 am. I suspect most the kids are up by now." Hoseok reminds him. Yoongi sighs. "Okay but at least shower with me."

~~~~~~~~

"Oh you've decided to join us." Jin chuckles, popping a piece of strawberry into Namsoo's mouth. The oldest father was the only one in the kitchen with his son right on his hip. It was a only little after 9 and the child's face already had sticky strawberry all over. "Good thing too. Looks like you could use help." Hoseok responds, grabbing a baby wipe and trying to get the chubby cheeks of the one year old. Namsoo tries to turn his head with a soft whine but Hoseok holds his face in place. "There. Done. With that lip wobble you'd think I'm trying to kill ya." Hoseok chuckles, leaning over the baby to kiss Jin good morning. Yoongi does the same, stealing the baby boy from his dad in the process. The one year old squeals as Yoongi smothers him in cuddles and kisses. He barely noticed the looks thrown at him, however he definitely heard the laughter. "What?" He asks, looking back and forth between the dads. "You're just cute Gi. That's all." Hoseok responds, accepting a mug of coffee from the eldest. Yoongi all but rolls his eyes, smiling down at the tot on his hip. "Anyways, where are Nammie's siblings?" Yoongi asks, and Jin smiles in response.

"The oldest three already ate. I made them breakfast at 8ish. Pretty sure Jungkook is getting them out PJs and in play clothes or they might already be in the playroom. Hosung is actually crabby today. He got up super early. Most of them are teething so that could be it. Taehyung has been wandering around with him and trying to calm him down. Joon took Jihyun with him into his office." Jin explains, cradling his mug. "We'll have to find Tae then and see what's going on with Hosung. He could be sick." Hoseok responds, and Jin shrugs. "I offered to help and well you can probably guess how that went..." Jin trails off, sipping from his mug. Yoongi shakes his head, giving the eldest a look. "I really don't know how you guys haven't made up yet." The second oldest husband says. "Yeah are you two holding like a grudge keeping contest or what? This is getting ridiculous." Hoseok snorts. Normally Jin would look at the younger husbands with annoyance but he was just honestly tired of it all. "I've tried. I even apologized first. He's shut me out. He even shut Jungkook out now too." The oldest explains, shrugging his shoulders. "Yoongi... does he talk to you at all or do you guys just.." Jin trails off, a smirk blooming on his face. Hoseok cackles in response. Yoongi would have smacked his arm had Nammie not been there. "No. We don't really talk about anything important. I mean I didn't think he wanted to." Yoongi says, and Hoseok narrows his eyes. "You've been getting a lot of... affection... these days. Not to putting any pressure but you're not really talking to us either." The youngest husband in the room says and Yoongi shrugs in response. "I guess I'm horny for one." He says first, cause the two to chuckle. Yoongi was getting ready for the snide comments but thankfully they were quietly waiting for him to finish. "Two, nothing really to say. I haven't changed much since before the incident. I'm a bit more anxious now but it's not unbearable. I also have a therapist." He responds. He looks down at the mini Namjoon and Jin with a soft smile.