Part Thirty Three: Getting Prepared 💯

June 23rd
~THIRD PERSON~ Minji is coming soon babies. I mean seem like I'm skipping around a lot but we don't need to go month by month for a pregnancy. I'm impatient. I also was going to keep something a surprise but I think now's a good time. I have to keep the story interesting. It's kind of a shitty chapter but there's smut at the end so it's okay. 😂😂😂

   "Test results"

That's what the folder Taehyung's been unable to open for the past two months says. He's due in less than two and half months without "knowing" who the father of the baby is. Exactly how he thought, Yoongi agreed to the paternity test. However, he's avoided bringing it up to the younger which makes Taehyung feel bad.

He knows Yoongi is doing this all for him when he's probably beyond curious himself if he's the father. Jimin is still completely in the dark about the whole thing. Taehyung knew if he asked Jimin to do it then he'd want to know the results. He'd definitely ask about it and Taehyung doesn't want him to be disappointed if he's not the father. "Ughhhh." Taehyung groans, setting down the folder in his hands on his bed. He partially doesn't want to read it because he has a gut feeling of who it is but he doesn't want it to be for certain.

  He realized after a second that one of the papers slipped out when he did so. His gut was right and now his heart hurts.

Probability of Paternity: 99.98%

~~~~~~~~~~

  "TaeTae are you feeling sick? You've barely touched your food." Jimin says, concern laced through his voice. The younger nods his head and Jimin hands him a pill for nausea. "Thank you." Taehyung says, not looking at the older. Jimin just smiles and kisses his forehead. Yoongi watches the two as he rocks Jungmin in his arms while Jungyoon is in her bouncy chair. He can tell the younger isn't just sick. He's unsure if its depression or just mood swings. A bit concerned he sits next to the younger as Jimin goes to do laundry. "What is it really?" Yoongi asks, catching the younger off guard.

   Taehyung's chocolate orbs lock with his dark ones. "I.. r-read... I know the results." He says, just above a whisper. Yoongi absorbs that information and smiles. "Okay? That's not a bad thing Taehyung. You knew only one of us could be the dad. There's no need to feel bad about it." He reassures him. He tells the younger to put his arms out and he does.

He hands him the baby boy. "Look at piglet. You're not his biological daddy but your still his daddy. You've seen the way piglet looks at princess. Even though he's a squealer, he's already a good big brother. I know no matter who's baby it is that he'll look at Ji that same way. We all will." He says, making Taehyung tear up as he pulls the little three month old into hug like position. He pats the little baby's back as tears run down his face.

   "Aigoo Tae your gonna make me cry." Yoongi coos, rubbing his back. Hearing Taehyung's hiccups, Jungmin spits out his pacifier and starts squeaking. "Awe I'm s-sorry. Don't c-cry." Taehyung laughs through his tears. He pulls the baby back to look at him. "Damn it Tae." Yoongi laughs, wiping his eyes. Jungmin just continues to squeal as Taehyung tries to talk to him to calm him. "He won't stop crying if he sees you crying silly." Yoongi laughs, reaching out for his son. He tries to take him but the baby desperately clings onto Taehyung, as if he's trying to console his father by crying with him. Yoongi laughs and grabs the dirty pacifier, putting it in on the counter to boil in hot water later. He goes in the baby bag and grabs a new one. He pops it in the baby's mouth. Jungmin accepts it but still makes muffled cries.