Part Forty Six: Married Men's arguments, OH NO, and Bae Bee 💯😳

November 29th
~THIRD PERSON~ In all honesty I COULD BARELY HANDLE THE KINKY SHIT IN THIS CHAPTER. It's both cringe and just ifelkfnehflenfekfnnfea at the same time. Like you aren't ready... or maybe I'm hyping too much. Plus poor editing cause mamas gotta study.

"Jiminnie, all I'm saying is it's pointless to use extra protection when we've already gone bareback. I'm sorry I'm offending you." Hoseok says, his annoyed bitch face coming out. He just continues walking away from the younger into the kitchen, trying to avoid the confrontation where as Jimin doesn't go that route anymore. He's been the "let's not fight and keep everything inside" kind of person and that did not go well for him.

"It's not pointless Hoseok. It's called I'm not ready for a baby nor does Bang want us to have anymore right now because of mine, Yoongi's, and Taehyung's service. And I took a test when I got home because my mom makes me take one like every month!" Jimin says, throwing his arms up in the air with exasperation.

"Okay well then there you go. Your birth control works! Congratulations!" Hoseok says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "That's not the point!" "There was no point! It was just a suggestion I made!" "I don't want your suggestions!" "FINE!" "FINE!" "GOOD." "GOOD."

"What in the fucking hell are you two arguing about?!" Jin asks, hands on hips. "HE STARTED-" "Uh ba ba ba bah. I don't want to hear a he said this and he said that bull. You're lucky the others are out with the babies. Living room." Jin points, and both of the husbands follow.

They sit on opposite ends of the couch much to Jin's dismay. He sits on the recliner across from them and crosses his arms. "Jimin you're first start at the beginning." This earns a pout from Hoseok and a slight smirk from the youngest in the room. "So since after our wedding Hoseok, Jungkook, and I usually get together twice a week for a heated session." The younger starts, making his cheeks turn slightly pink and Jin raise a brow.

"Of course, I usually bottom for both of them. After the reception until the honeymoon was over, we didn't use condoms. I was on birth control but you getting pregnant made me more cautious. Yoongi has also gotten pregnant on birth control." Jimin says, and Jin nods waiting for the younger to get to the problem.

"Well Hoseok thinks it's "pointless" to use condoms now and always grumbles about it when I ask." Jimin says, crossing his arms and giving the other man on the couch a glare. "Okay, Hoseok like to share your side?" Jin asks, looking at the other husband who smiles in response.

"Everything he's saying is pretty much the same but he's exaggerating it a little. I was just being honest with him. That ass has taken A LOT of our DNA so to use condoms now especially when he hasn't gotten pregnant is a silly thought to me. Yoongi's like fertile as all hell so it's silly to compare that. Plus Taehyung has never gotten pregnant on it and we've had sex well over a 100 times." Hoseok says, giving a small shrug and getting an eye roll from the smaller husband. Jin just claps his hands together.

"Okay well, I think the argument in general is a little silly. Yes you both have valid points. Jimin I completely understand your worries and agree you should use protection if you feel so but do think you're taking this a little more personal than Hoseok meant it to be. I also think you should be at least a little more prepared in case you do get pregnant." He says, making the younger pout.

"Hoseok while you have a point, it's still Jimin's decision whether or not he wants to use protection. You also say it's silly to compare him to Yoongi but then compare him to Taehyung which can hurt his feelings. And yes he's not pregnant now or so we believe but that doesn't mean birth control or even birth control and condoms will prevent a baby every single time. The only true form of protection is not having sex." He says, making the other husband frown.