Part Fifty: Only a Month & Half Apart 😊😊😊

A/N: Wow part 50 already?!? This is crazy. I refused to cry because I'll probably cry so hard when this book ends. Thank you all my readers for 14k and all the votes. I especially appreciate your comments because they make me so happy. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

                        January 28th

~Third Person~ Let's just say I killed two birds with one stone in this chapter. You'll be happily surprised. It's pretty light hearted chapter although it's like happy sad at some moments.

Comment your final guesses here! 👶👶

The two men were just informed of their well... condition... and are still trying to process it. "So I'm having... a baby?" The one asks, a little confused and a little out of it. "Uh yes sir. Although we will confirm with an ultrasound to see how far along you are." The nurse says, trying his best to lighten up the mood. "But I can't.. I can't be pregnant. I've been taking my birth control. I'm supposed to do my service..." The other man says, putting his face in his hands.

"Don't worry about your service. I'll figure that out. I've put it off before, I can do it again." Bang says, patting the young man on the back. He looks up at Bang PD-Nim with a apologetic smile. Bang rolls his eyes.

"After this one maybe consider getting Vasectomy or something." Bang says with a laugh and an eye roll. A familiar doctor approaches, smiling ear to ear. "Okay boys, soooooo I've been told the news! Let's go get your ultrasounds too." Dr. Bom says, and they nod silently.

It's not that they aren't happy it's just... a lot to handle all at once. They just lost a friend. Their three- well now only two husbands will go into the service. They knew they wanted a lot of kids but they've only been a thing for two and half years now and only married for four months. Instead of one new baby, there will be three new babies. They're humping like rabbits. Three babies and three toddlers. Six kids... Scary. Very scary.

Jin places his hand on the two youngers' shoulders ushering them forward and making sure they feel supported. Surprisingly the one is completely calm which is rather alarming in his case and the other looks close to tears. They enter the ultrasound room with Dr. Bom and she smiles sweetly as she sets things up in the room. "Who'd like to go first?" She asks, looking at the sweetly. They both look at each other. Both of them are not excited yet since it's just so much to handle.

"I guess I will." The one responds, hoping up onto the table. "You are a veteran." The doctor chuckles and he smiles looking a little apprehensive. "Okay honey, shirt up." She instructs and he does as told. She rubs the jelly on, feeling around a little. "Definitely pregnant. You're carrying low but that just might be because it's your second pregnancy." She says, making him nod, tears already in his chocolate orbs.

She places the camera on his tummy, making the screen light up. "There they are." She says, and he sniffles. "They're a little big." He responds with a chuckle. "Well they look about two months almost three. I'd say in couple weeks we could tell their sex." She responds, he looks at her surprised. "I'm that far along!? I've had like just a couple symptoms though! I.. I've been taking birth control. A-Are they okay?" He asks, and she nods.

"They look healthy and the heartbeat sounds perfect. Listen." She says. Another round of tears makes it to his eyes as he listens to thumping sound. "Awe don't cry." His shorter husband coos, wiping his eyes. The only lil boy in the room also starts squeaking seeing one of his appas cry. "Do you remember to take your birth control everyday?" Dr. Bom asks, at this the young man smiles sheepishly after a second. "Sometimes, I forget..." He says, making the other husbands laugh and scold him.