Part Twenty: Suck At Goodbyes😭

September 9th
~THIRD PERSON~ Time to say goodbye. I'm literally too emo. Mama Gi has TaeTae now though. Also some fluff but some other surprises so stay tuned. Pretty short compared to last chapter but very important.

   Awful. Sad. Miserable. No words could express how Yoongi felt waking up early to send off his three lovers. He was lucky he got to keep Taehyung with him but even he seemed just as upset. He remembers how hard the boy cried when he found out. The other three remain strong. It's not that they didn't want to serve their country, it was just the worst time possible. They didn't want to leave their other four pieces behind for so long. They all felt the heavy air while they got ready. Taehyung looked a sleepless mess. Yoongi figured he felt guilty for being the one who gets to stay. He could see the sadness on the other three even if they pretended they were fine.

According to Bang PD-Nim it had to do with him being the youngest out of the four them. Bang also tried to joke it's because he's on birth control but Taehyung was just too upset to give a genuine laugh. Once the boys were ready they headed into their black van provided by Bang PD-Nim and were followed by another one with security. It was said that many fans would be at the send off, so staff was necessary. This meant Yoongi had to conceal his slightly protruding tummy with baggy clothes. They all had their masks on. The car ride was uncomfortably quiet. None of the boys said anything as they all looked out the dark windows.

Even though it was too silent, the car ride was way too quick. Yoongi and Taehyung were sad just watching them say goodbye to the other two last night.

"Jungkook... it's time for us to go. We have to do our two year service. TaeTae and Chim will take good care of Gi but I think it'll be even better if you wake up soon. He's been sick like crazy and his mood swings OH MY GOD." Hoseok says, making all the sadden others laugh. "You're going to be a father. Well, we all are. Except we can't be there to see them be born and as little babies and it breaks my heart. You still have a chance Jungkookie." He says, holding the younger's hand. "Before I go I just... want to apologize. I'm so sorry. I will always be your Hyung if you'll have me. I know you'd never hurt Jiminnie and I really love you kid. So p-please wake up soon." He finishes, holding himself back from tears with a smile.

Jin goes next, obviously trying his hardest not to cry. "I don't want to leave. It feels like it's the worst possible time for this to happen. I feel guilty." He says, not letting his tears brim over. "Just as things were going okay, everything crashed. As your Hyung... As your lover, I want to protect you. I couldn't and now you are like this. I also feel guilty because I'm missing the children's first year. It's not my fault but I hate it because I want nothing more than to be there." He says, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Keep making progress. Keep your hopes up. I want you to see and enjoy our new love and life. I love you, Kookie." He says, kissing the youngest's forehead.

Namjoon is last and he seems to be, for once, at a loss for words. "I'm not... I suck at goodbyes. Still, this isn't goodbye forever. Hopefully, for all of us, the time will seem quick and the kids will grow up slow." He says, with a chuckle. "I hope when we are back, we'll see you at least awake. Just keep fighting. Keep trying to hold Yoongi's hand and you should wake up soon." Namjoon says, letting his dimples show. "I love you and I'll think of you." He whispers, kissing the younger's hand.

Their goodbyes to Jimin were much more emotional. Jimin tried to be strong for Yoongi but he needed the boys just as much. His little whimpers and pleas for them not to go, tore at Yoongi's and Taehyung's heart as they listened. The two held each other as the three sat on Jimin's hospital bed, cuddling him and calming him. They left after he fell asleep. Now it was Taehyung's and Yoongi's turn to say goodbye. "Alright, you boys have to do the intimate stuff here. I'll give you some privacy." Bang says, letting them alone. Taehyung pulls all of them into a group hug. Yoongi looks down as he doesn't let his tears fall. No one says anything or even dares utter the word "goodbye" as they exchange hugs and kisses.