Part Twenty Four: Tease 💯

October 23rd
~THIRD PERSON~ ugh I have plot and a plan just writing it is hard. Obviously smutt! Also there's a kinky surprise!  Like really kinky and pictures!!! You have been warned!!!

Taehyung heard them. He heard everything and boyyyyyy was he peanut better and jelly. He touched Yoongi first and he hasn't even gotten a taste of Jimin yet. He wants to fuck everyone too. However he knew if he held out, it'd be way better. For the whole rest of the week Taehyung avoided Jimin. He figured Jimin wanted to be with Yoongi anyway and use his power from the bet. The thought that the older two were doing things and doing little dates made him feel worse. Even after Yoongi's week was up Taehyung still avoided Jimin. It had almost been two whole weeks and Yoongi was almost ready for his next ultrasound.

  He could sense something was up with Taehyung especially when the younger was around Jimin but he wasn't sure what to say. The issue was that Jimin was completely clueless. He didn't realize anything was wrong. Yoongi decided maybe he should intervene. "Hey Jimin-ah?" Yoongi asks the younger who's snuggled up to him. "Mhm?" The younger responds, his one hand rubbing circles on the older's tummy. Yoongi almost gets distracted by the nice warm feeling. "Have you noticed anything up with Taehyung lately?" Yoongi asks and Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"Not really. I mean he's busy because of Bang and he told me he often visits Kookie. That's where he is right now actually." Jimin says, surprising the older. "Really?! He never told me that? Why would he go without us?" Yoongi says, upset. Jimin just shrugs and starts massaging his Hyung. "Don't be upset. I'll go with you to see Jungkookie." He says, giving the older a cute eye smile. Yoongi can't help but smile at the younger's cuteness but he still feels like something is bothering Taehyung. He's just not sure what it is and how to fix it.

~~~~ Fluffy cute sadness ahead!

"Ugh! Jungkook it's just soooooo annoying. They're all over each other! Then when I leave or something they never even question it. It makes me feel so unimportant. Maybe I should have just gone into the service." Taehyung says, his lips forming a cute pout. Jungkook gives a small smile to the boy in his lap and continues to shakily play with the younger's hair.

"Like Jimin hasn't done anything with anyone else so why just Yoongi? He's only kissed me a couple of times. Am I just not as good?" He asks, Jungkook frowns at him when tears start to sting the older's eyes. Jungkook slowly leans down and places his lips against the older's weakly. When he pulls back Taehyung smiles up at him with a boxy grin. "You're best Kookie." He says, making the younger blush.

"Hyung, if I could speak I'd tell you just how beautiful, important, and wanted you are. If I could move, I'd make love to you. I'd hold you and help make the other two dimwits jealous. You, Kim Taehyung, are just as important to me as the other five. I am happy you're here with me."

~~~~ Lol kinky and smutty time! But first Tae and Yoongi cute sadness!

"Tae! Hey where you've been?" Yoongi asks, smiling at the younger as he munches on some Doritos. "Uh I was with Jungkook... and I thought you liked Cheetos?" Taehyung asks, gesturing to the bag. "We're out." Yoongi smiles sheepishly. "Um... you never told me you visiting Kookie... I'd like to go once and while too. I mean I'm pregnant with his children." Yoongi says, making the younger clench his fists. "Yes I know. Why don't you have Jimin take you?" Taehyung snaps, running around to prep dinner. "Uh he's kind of disabled and isolated to his room. I can't carry him TaeTae." Yoongi says and Taehyung sighs.

"Do you need help-" "No Yoongi I'm fine." Taehyung says, and the older puts down the Doritos. He wipes off his hands and walks over to the younger. He takes Taehyung's face in his small hands. "Look at me." He whispers softly. Taehyung looks at him blankly, trying to hide all his emotions. "Are you really fine? You've been shutting us out lately." He says, his deep dark eyes penetrating the younger's. "I..." And he cracked. His cute doll like face scrunches up as tears started flowing. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to pull the younger into his embrace.