Part Twenty Six: Space or Avoiding? 💯

November 25th
~THIRD PERSON~ HOLY HELL GUYS THIS IS OVER 1.0 K views!!!! I can't thank you enough this seriously means so much to me. This makes me so happy that you like it and look forward to reading it. Thank you so much! 🎉 🎉🎉

.... Also I had to speed up the time a bit soooooo Taehyung's week is over but you get THREE LENGTHY FLASHBACKS OF SOME THINGS THAT WENT DOWN SO BE PREPARED. VERY VERY LONG CHAPTER! I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE THERE'S A LOT OF SMUT BUT IT HAS PURPOSE! I PROMISE! HERE'S SOME HOLY WATER TO HELP CONTAIN THE THIRST!

"WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS KOOKIE?!" Taehyung whines, letting the younger play around with his hair. Taehyung's laid across the older's lap like how he was before when the other two ignored him. This time Taehyung's avoiding Jimin like the black plague. His week of sexual hell was over and he was beyond exhausted. In fact it's been almost three weeks now since then. Taehyung is extremely embarrassed of himself. How in the hell could he just beg Jimin like that and call him "master"? Taehyung doesn't know what's worse all the naughty things he pleaded Jimin do to him or the things that happened on the last day. He never thought that because of Jimin's injuries they'd go that far...

"UGH WHY CAN'T I JUST CONTAIN MY HORNY SLUTTY SELF! I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN ASS!" Taehyung squeaks. Jungkook just continues to silently comfort the other as he processes all the dirty things Taehyung and Jimin did. Honestly, it was hard for him to believe Jimin made that much progress. He felt happy for him but at the same time a bit awkward. When it comes to Jimin, Jungkook feels like the sex shouldn't be kinky. He's noticed Hoseok and few others felt the same. Jungkook himself likes kinks and was very kinky with Yoongi, but Jimin is different. He feels like Jimin is just so soft. So hearing all these dirty things was crazy to him. Then again, Jimin is just figuring himself out.

"I feel embarrassed for you Hyung. Don't worry, things happen." Jungkook thinks, petting the lil brunette beneath him.

"Let me tell you about the third day... it was just..." Taehyung blushes hard.

~~~~~Flashback 1~~~~ Warning KINKY AF! I DON'T KNOW HOW THESE THINGS WORK!

"Don't worry Kitten, I'll take good care of you." Jimin purrs, reassuring the younger. He places the blindfold on and gives Taehyung's ruby lips a kiss.

This was the day Jimin was most excited for. Bondage. Something about cutting off a person's senses and having them just feel you was so exciting. He was beyond eager to please the younger. He could tell Taehyung was nervous though so he decided to not put the gag in his mouth, just in case he wanted to use the safe word, "Pringles". Other than that, Taehyung could not see or hear. He had no idea what Jimin was going to do to him and that honestly turned him on so bad. Jimin pulls Taehyung towards him so his legs were on either side of his hips as he sits between the younger's slender limbs, right in front of his growing budge.

Jimin smiled as he saw the younger, who's only in red lacy lingerie, practically panting with excitement. He lubes up his hands with vanilla scented oils and starts massaging the younger. He runs his hands all over, making the boy beneath him all shiny and slick. His hand runs over Taehyung's chest and he rubs circles on the red X stickers that cover Taehyung's nipples, making the younger gasp. Taehyung pulls against the ropes holding him down, making his wrists and ankles hurt. He bites his lip as Jimin starts trailing kisses down his body.

He reaches inside the younger's panties, freeing Taehyung's hard member. "Uhh M-Master." Taehyung stutters, his mouth forming a O shape. Jimin starts pumping him slowly, his arms on Taehyung's thighs in order to keep him still. "More master p-please." The younger whimpers, he tries to buck his hips but Jimin is not having that. He takes his hands away, almost making Taehyung cry. Before he can even whine Jimin takes the younger into his mouth. "OH MY M-MASTER! YESSS!" Taehyung cries out. Jimin takes his mouth away after a few licks and bobs.