Part Seven: Well... 💯

July 4th
~THIRD PERSON LIKE ALWAYS~ Will ChimChim be able to come out? Will the lovers ever get to fuck? I just want bottom Yoongs soooooo bad. Instead you'll just get some Namseok. ;) ....

Seriously though they are about to fuck for like the whole chapter. He actually couldn't wait and neither could I. I don't write no two second wam bam thank you mam.

Last night was definitely a disaster. Hoseok still refused to come out after the whole ordeal so Namjoon and him slept in that room. Taehyung didn't even want to look at either Hoseok or Jimin at this point so Jimin offered to sleep in a room by himself. The other three felt bad so Jin slept with Jimin while the other two slept with Tae. The three boys were desperate to keep their relationship together but they had no idea that their own leader felt the same. They all thought he was completely in the dark.

"Wake up! I made breakfast." Jin yells, banging on Hoseok's door. "Be out in a minute." Namjoon yells back, rubbing his eyes. He looks at Hoseok next to him. "Hobi breakfast." He says, shoving him a little. "I don't want any." Hoseok mumbles, turning so his shirtless back faces Namjoon. The leader sighs heavily. "I don't care. You have to." Namjoon responds, shaking the other's shoulder a bit. "No. I don't want to see any of them. They all hate me. I'm disgusting, okay?" Hoseok snaps, pushing the other's hand off. At these words, Namjoon's blood boils.

He flips Hoseok around so he's looking at him. "Don't say that!" He yells, making the other flinch. He softens at the boy's frightened expression. "I'm sorry." He whispers, caressing his cheek. "It hurts me when you say these things about yourself. I know they love you because I do. You are beautiful." He says, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. Hoseok snakes his arms around Namjoon's neck.

The kiss turns heated as the boy's tongues fight for dominance. Namjoon lays in between Hoseok's legs, making their clothed crotches rub. "Ugh Hoseok." Namjoon growls, parting himself from the elder. Hobi grabs onto his shoulders, holding him above him. "Please?" He asks, making Namjoon bite his lip. Hobi moves his mouth to the leaders ear, giving it a cat lick. "Please Namjoon. I need you inside of me." Hoseok whispers, breaking any strength to resist Namjoon had left.

He buries his head into Hoseok's neck, pulling, kissing, licking, and biting the tanned skin there. "Namjoonnn." Hoseok moans out, pushing his hips up into the leaders. Namjoon just grinds his hips down harder making the male beneath him whimper with excitement. He moves his skilled mouth downward, playing with the boy's nipples. His hands snake down to Hoseok's boxers, playing with the band.

Hoseok releases a shaky breath when Namjoon's hand slips in, gently caressing his cock. He pulls him out of his boxers, slowly rubbing the thick length. "Ohhh Namjoon-ah" Hoseok moans out, thrusting up into the leaders hand. Namjoon chuckles at the male's eagerness, pulling his boxers off, and nudging his legs apart. Getting the memo, Hobi lifts his legs till his knees practically hit his shoulders. Namjoon turned on by Hoseok's flexibility, lowers his mouth to the boy's entrance.

"Ahh shhhit. Fuck yess." Hoseok moans out as the younger dips his tongue inside him. He pumps faster on Hoseok's member as he licks his pink hole. Suddenly, he stops his activity confusing the elder until he's roughly pulled onto his knees. Namjoon quickly strips off his boxers, freeing his monstrous cock. Hoseok looks up at him with a smirk before taking the tip into his mouth. "Mmm fuck Hoseok." Namjoon growls, grabbing a handful of his hair.

The elder takes in more of his length, thanking the lord he had no gag relax. "Fuckkk you dirty little slut." Namjoon moans out. He holds Hoseok's head in place and starts to thrust into his hot mouth. The feeling of Namjoon roughly fucking his throat makes Hoseok release sinful sounds while his cock leaks precum. The leader slows down his thrusts, pulling himself out with a "pop".