Part Twelve: Hormones 💯

July 5th
~THIRD PERSON~ A huge fucking thank you to over 100 views in just a few days. I just wrote this story and never thought I'd like it so much or others would like it. So as a celebration how about some smutt later?

"Jiminnie?" Jin calls, holding the younger's food on a tray. He enters the room after knocking twice. When he enters he almost wanted run back out. Jimin's covers are all thrown off his bed. The boy lays there in just his boxers with one hand down them while another is gripping the bedsheet. Sweat drips over Jimin's body as his back arches with every gasp. Jin almost dropped the food at the sight but then he realized the boy was asleep.

He carefully steps in the room and places the food down. "Maybe I shouldn't wake him..." He goes to leave the room only to trip over something. "Ow fuck." The loud thud startles Jimin. "What the..." He says, his eyes going to his problem. He looks on the floor to see Jin holding his knee. "Uh... Hyung?" He questions, making them look awkwardly at each other. "I c-came to bring you food and yeah..." Jin trails off.

"Oh thank you. Is your knee alright?" Jimin asks, and the elder nods his head. "Here let me look." He says, and the older apprehensively gets on the bed. With the hand that wasn't on his cock, Jimin presses on his leg, making the elder flinch. "You might have injured it. Better tell Namjoon Hyung." He says. Jin was about to thank the boy when Jimin lowered his mouth to the elder's knee.

He kissed it, not breaking eye contact with the older. "T-Thank you." Jin manages out, biting his lip. The younger looked too hot. His hair was wild, his body glistened with sweat, and his eyes screamed lust. Jimin stared at Jin until he surprised the older by grabbing the back of his head. He crashed their lips together. Jin kissed back just as hungry as the younger.

Jimin pushed the elder back and sat on his lap. He hungrily attacked the older's neck, leaving love bites. "J-Jimin." Jin moans out. The younger started trying to take off the elder's shirt and Jin stopped him. "Wait, I don't want you to push yourself." He says, making Jimin scoff. "I'm fine. I want to fuck you Hyung." He says, trying to push the elder's hands away. "Jimin, why don't you take it slow?" The elder says, worried about the crazy change in the younger.

Jimin let's go of his shirt and huffs. He gets off the elder's lap, annoyed. "Get out." He says, surprising the older. "Jimin, I-" "No Hyung. Get out!" The younger yells, coldly. The elder limps out the room, passing J-hope on the way. "Hyung what-" "I don't want to talk about it." The elder snaps, going into his room and slamming the door. Confused, J-hope proceeds to his and the other two's room. "Uh Jimin?" He asks as he enters after knocking. "What?" The younger responds, stuffing his face with food. "What happened? Jin looked upset." Hoseok says, his eyes raking over the younger's disheveled appearance.

"He rephoosed two hlave da secks wif meh." The younger says through a full mouth. "Wait what? Sex?" Hoseok says, only hearing half of what the younger said. Jimin rolls his eyes and swallows. "He refused to have sex." Jimin says, surprising the older. "Well I mean I'm not shocked he did." He says, confusing the younger. "So you wouldn't fuck me then?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "No I would not fuck you. Don't say it like that." Hoseok says, pissing off the younger. He was about to retaliate but Suga came in the room, hearing the racket.

"Suga Hyung, would you let me fuck you?" Jimin asks, making the elder choke. He looks at Hoseok and he just shrugs. "I have no idea. He tried to fuck Jin but he refused. Then he asked me." He says, shrugging. "Hormones. His body is telling him to have babies." Suga says, making Hoseok laugh. Suga can't help but laugh too as the boy on the bed pouts while shoveling ramen into his mouth. "So, is that why Jin's crying?" Suga asks. "He's crying?" Hoseok asks, his eyes wide. "Yeah, you know him. He locked himself in his room and refuses to let Namjoon in." Suga shrugs.