Part Fifty Eight: My ❤️ Will Find U

March 31st and 30th
~Third Person~ Get tissues.

He stood there in front of the front door all ready to go. He had come to terms with it last night so he no longer felt worry. The only thing that plagued his mind was he'd have to say goodbye to his husbands today and they'd have to watch him leave. If they cry, he's unsure if he'll be able to resist turning around and embracing them. It will be very hard.

Since the twins and Minji are too young to really understand, Yoongi had put them to bed the night before in a special way. All of dads were unsure of how you tell three toddlers that their father would be going away for a bit so they did some research.

They were afraid of the toddlers suffering separation or attachment issues so they made a plan. Yoongi had gone out and bought three bears. He recorded messages for each child and placed them inside the stuffie so that if the child missed him, they could hear his voice.

~~~~ Night before~~~~

"Dada w-what dis?" Jungmin asks, holding the gift bag in his hands with confusion . Yoongi laughs at his cute pajama clad freshly-washed son. He picks up the child and sits him on his lap to help him open the bag.

The other husbands are scattered on the floor of the toddler's bedroom. Jin helps Jungyoon open her gift while Tae and Hoseok tag team to help a half cranky Minji. Each child's face lights up as they pull out their teddy bears and Jungmin even squeals his signature piggy squeals.

   The dads laugh as the kids smile and happily hug the stuffies to their bodies

The dads laugh as the kids smile and happily hug the stuffies to their bodies. Jungyoon almost jumps when a voice suddenly comes from the bear.

"I wanted you more than you will ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever I go." The bear says, in Yoongi's voice.

"Dada?" Jungyoon asks, confused. The husbands chuckle and coo as she squeezes the bear to hear her dad's voice again. Jungmin and Minji catch on, squeezing their own bears and looking at Yoongi when they hear his voice from the stuffie.

He smiles as he wills himself not to cry. "Dada, you a bear." Jungmin giggles, handing Yoongi the stuffie and making the father chuckle. "Mhm, he's for when you miss Dada bun." Yoongi says, ruffling his son's hair. He son smiles back at him not quite understanding what his dad is saying. Yoongi just picks up his son and sets him on his knee.

"Bedtime story?" Yoongi asks, his toddlers who in response nod like enthusiastic bobble heads. The dad makes eyes contact with Taehyung and the other dad pulls out his camcorder. Yoongi smiles as he pulls out a beautifully drawn hard cover book that he had prepared for the night.