Part Fifty Four: Birthday Sex?*FIXED* HEADPHONES❗️

HEADPHONE WARNING ⚠️

EDIT: I REPLACED HE SOUND. SORRY IF IT'S OFF TO THE WRITING OR NOT AS GOOD. 😭

  HEADPHONE WARNING! DO NOT PLAY THE SOUND UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD AS TO NOT SPOIL THE CHAPTER!

March 9th

~Third Person~ I'd say I'm sorry for my sins but I'm not.

     Three of the BTS boys had just come back from a meeting with several individuals and representatives from the hospital and Bam Bam. Basically the hospital wanted to see if they could "reach an agreement" before they were blamed along with the doctor who committed the crime. Of course, that did not go well with BamBam or the boys. This was murder they are talking about here and sadly no amount of money will bring back baby Kyung Moon's dada. The doctor who commited the crime is being detained until his court date but they'd like to bring the hospital to court as well for not looking into the situation and correcting their doctors behavior.

  Since Taehyung and Yoongi were closest to Yugyeom they decided to go and just in case they brought along Namjoon. The three not only supported Bam Bam but they refered him to one of the best lawyers who also came along to the meeting. It's safe to say the hospital and the doctor are fucked. The news blew up in the media and the fans went nuts.

  They've been marching in streets, waving signs, and yelling chants for justice. Not only were their hearts broken by losing someone they looked up to but he was killed. He also left behind a small family. That was enough to piss off any iGot7 and Army. Because of this the hospital is getting less occupants and patients were even transferred by requests from families. It was a shit storm and it looked like justice was getting served.

  "I can't thank you guys enough." Bam Bam says again, sipping the hot chocolate Taehyung had made for him. "I wanted to be there." Yoongi says, giving the younger's back a pat soothingly. They're now gathered in BTS' kitchen while the other Got7 boys are in the living room just dealing with news...

  It was really hard for Yoongi and Taehyung to watch their friend barely able to say a word without getting angry or crying at the meeting. Thankfully the lawyer and Namjoon were able to be their voice. On top of it all, the Got7 members were in the lobby with Yugyeom's and BamBam's baby. It was just a lot to handle.

  "Seriously, I'm just happy the hospital is getting karma." Taehyung says, still holding back how upset he is. He shakes the bottle in his hand, making sure the formula is all mixed in before popping it in the microwave for a little bit. "Besides all this... How are you? How's life with the baby and the other members?" Namjoon asks, and Bam Bam laughs without humor.

  "Well the Moo is a good baby for the most part. He gets fussy sometimes though. It's the other members that worry me. If Moo spits up a little or cries they flip and run around like fools trying to figure out what to do." He laughs, making the other dads laugh too. "HEARD THAT!" Jackson yells from the living room making them laugh harder. "Moo? Is my son rubbing off on you?" Yoongi chuckles and BamBam nods. "He is actually. Where is he?" The other dad asks looking around excitedly.

  "He's with out with our other husbands and mom. They went out figuring we'd come back after and Jungmin isn't good with crying people." Yoongi says, comforting himself with hot chocolate. "Yeah then they'll come back and we'll celebrate someone's birthday!" Taehyung laughs and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "You guys better not have gotten me something." He says, smiling a bit anyway. "I thought it was supposed to be surprise?" Namjoon asks, confused. "He found out yesterday. Accidently saw some decorations and his card. Thankfully he didn't he see the cake." Tae says, making Yoongi groan.