Part Thirty Seven: Bringing Her Home ❤️

A/N: Okay yall, I'm feeling way better than how I felt recently. I have serious anxiety issues that cause me to become depressed. I was seriously stressing over going back to school after not going for a whole year. Unlike most 19 year olds, I'm not excited about college really. I'm not the kind of person to go drinking and partying. All I did this whole year off was learn to drive, get a car, and work full time. So I guess you can see how this would freak me out. I've calmed down though after getting everything I need. I just like to scare myself for no fucking reason. LOL

So for a couple weeks I might update like every other day, it depends. I highly doubt I can do it like I used to and update every single day. This story is like maybe 13 chapters away from being over? Also I created a timeline finally so that I can figure out when the children were born. Hence all my recent editing. Although I can only estimate when they were conceived because sometimes it's hours or days after sex. I lowkey realized I've skipped over holidays, comebacks, and BTS member's birthdays already. I will probably have "special" chapters of the holidays/birthdays you missed. I'll probably also involve a lot more of Bang PD nim and BTS as music group in those specials. BTS's kids, however, will have their birthday's celebrated in the main chapters. I may go back and add dates too. TY for reading and for still being here! I love you guys!

                           July 14th
~ Third Person~ This chapter is not quality but more like filler. It's fluffy in the beginning and end though with a little drama in the middle. Kind of longer.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" The father says nervously. Taehyung grips tightly unto Yoongi's carrier free hand as they walk through the hospital. Today is the day Taehyung's daughter gets to come home. Being the other father, Yoongi tagged along to sign any papers as well. That meant Jimin and Ms. Kim watched the babies and Jungkook. Everyone is excited but what the others don't think Tae realizes is that means there will be three babies in house. Even though they've visited Minji often, they're still unsure how often she cries or needs attention. If she's anything like her brother then none of them will get any sleep from now on. "Oh my god, we're here." Taehyung squeaks excitedly. They arrive at the desk of floor and sign any papers regarding Minji. A sweet nurse brings them back into a small room with a few other babies. Their daughter laid in a open bassinette with no wires or machines attached to her at all.

The nurse picks up the little girl and hands her to Taehyung who's almost in tears. He only got to hold her one other time before this for a few minutes while she was attached to machines. He's felt so sad being separated from her for so long. As soon as she's in his arms, it feels like everything's alright again. "Hi baby, daddy's missed you." He whispers, giving her forehead a kiss. The nurse lets them be so that she can attend to the other babies. Yoongi sets down the carrier, smiling at the adoring look that Taehyung is giving their daughter.

Taehyung shifts his feet unconsciously, rocking the baby in his arms. "We're going home today Gigi. Piglet, Yoonnie, grandma, daddy Chim, daddy Kookie, daddy Gi, and I have been waiting all week for you." He coos, his lips turning up at the corners as he daughter looks up at him. He pokes her little mitten covered hand with his finger and she instantly grabs it, making him chuckle. "You have three other daddy's. Daddy Jin, daddy joon, and daddy Hobi. They'll be home when you're a year and walking like a big girl." He says, willing himself not to cry. It'd hard knowing all seven of them won't get to enjoy moments like this together. It partially makes Taehyung wish they'd have waited to have kids so they could have done their service all together. However, most of them have wanted this relationship for years now and he doesn't think he could have waited any longer for a baby.

"Wanna hold her?" Taehyung asks, looking into Yoongi's adoring eyes. "Of course, then I'll put her in the carrier and we can go. We do wanna go home eventually right?" He teases and Taehyung rolls his eyes. He hands over the newborn with extra care, a little afraid of not giving her neck and head enough support. "She's okay. I got her." Yoongi chuckles, now cradling the baby in his arms. "Well you barely let us touch the twins that young so I'm still awkward." Taehyung whines, and Yoongi chuckles more. When the younger pouts, Yoongi gives him an apologetic look before lightly kissing his lips. "You just have to either keep a hand or your arm under their head." He says, making the younger bite back a smile. Yoongi looks at the baby in his hold and smiles.