Part Seventy Seven: Euphoria 💜💯

February 12th

Hey guys! Quick note. I've noticed I've written less and less about the actual kids/babies but I've realized that it's fine. The kids are still really young and this book actually is suppose to focus more so on BTS than the kids. So if you don't see a lot about them or as much as I used to rn, that's why.

~Third Person~

"Would you two get a room?" Jungkook grumbles, rolling his eyes at the pair. Jin and Taehyung snickered, ignoring the jealous youngest's remarks. Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi were all in the living room with the kids while Namjoon worked in his office. Jin purposely places another kiss on the younger's head just to add fuel to the fire. Taehyung all but blushes in response. Namsoo giggles at this, melting Jin's heart. "You like me kissing dada, huh? You want forehead kisses too?" The oldest says, scooping up his son. "So you'll kiss Tae and the babies but we're another story." Hoseok says, hands on hips. "Don't be silly." Jin responds. Hoseok clicks his tongue as a thought comes to his head. A sly smile comes unto his face as bends over to help his son stand up. "What's that grin about?" Yoongi chuckles, trying to evade Jungyoon's and Minji's pokey fingers as they play with his hair. "Oh nothing. I just think it's obvious what happened." Hoseok says, side eyeing Taehyung and Jin. Jungkook immediately catches on and grin spreads across his face. "Ohhh. Do tell. Don't spare the details." Jungkook says, causing Hoseok to laugh and smack him. Yoongi who catches on, covers the kids ears. "Please spare at least a bit of the details." The older begs. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jin sat there feeling completely dumbfounded. What sort of thing happened that would cause this dramatic response? All they did was cuddle, kiss and say I love- "OH!" Taehyung practically shouts as he realizes what they were talking about. They thought they've finally had sex. News flash. They didn't.

  The other three husbands crack up at Taehyung's response. Immediately the younger husband blushes as Jin looks at him for answers. Taehyung didn't even know what to say or how to respond to that. This wasn't the first time they'd been asked if they had banged yet. Was it wrong that they weren't? Taehyung was hoping-PRAYING- Jin wouldn't respond or ask them what they they meant. "I think I'll leave it up to your guys' imaginations." Jin responds cheekily. The three basically squawk in response as they complain about the older being secretive. Taehyung on the other hand felt both thankful and confused. He figured by Jin's expression that he was lost on what they meant but also he was confused as to how Jin knew he didn't want to answer. He stared at the oldest in a mix of wonder and curiosity.

     He was definitely gonna bring this up later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Jin was baking cookies as the rest of the boys were off doing their own thing or watching a child. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. Eventually he made the connection they were asking, more like expecting, this amazing sex story. The more Jin thought about it, the more he questioned everything. He felt like he was seeing meaning or toxicity were there might not even be any. He figured that he should ask Taehyung about it but he was worried to. That worry in itself made him feel like everything they worked on was pointless. As a way to ground himself he sent everyone away and started baking. Now he just stood there rolling dough into balls as his mind raced with anxiety. He was a bit surprised when Namjoon walked into the kitchen. "Need a hand? I just got done with work." The younger huffs, giving the oldest a smile. Jin then realized the younger was not in room earlier when he asked everyone to go so he could "bake in peace". Jin half smiles back, gesturing to the stool in front of the island. "No but you can sit if you'd like." The older responds, watching as Namjoon immediately senses something's off with him. Still the younger sits down in the chair. "Are you good? You seem a bit off?" Namjoon asks, and the older almost chuckles. Jin thinks for a hot second before asking the younger a question.