Part Seventy Four: Confrontation

December 1st

~Third person~ y'all ain't allowed to get mad at me. Just saying. lol

Hoseok was confused and to be honest... quite nervous. Who was Yoongi talking to on the phone and why couldn't he seen them until today? The younger husband wasn't sure if he should bring it up to anyone else. Normally he would have told the whole household that Yoongi was being secretive but this time... it felt weird. Who could it actually be that he was talking to? There's literally no way he could be cheating. Who the fuck meets at 6 in the morning? Also the older husband had been shut inside the house all year. He wasn't supposed to be going out at all unless it was to the doctors which was really unnecessary cause they usually made house appointments. So why isn't he saying anything to the husbands about what's going on? Hoseok was terrified that Yoongi could be sick with something. It would be like him to try to deal with it all on his own. To say that this was haunting Hoseok's brain was a big understatement. The younger husband now was listening to every word Yoongi said and making sure it didn't sound sus. The older didn't seem to notice which made Hoseok even more sus because Yoongi was acting like nothing was abnormal.

Just to be safe, Hoseok had gotten ready at 4 in the morning. He stood by the front door and just waited. Most of him was just praying this would go well. He wasn't sure how Yoongi was going to react and he wasn't sure if the secret the older had was bad or not. He felt his heart squeeze a little when he not only heard the older's footsteps but saw him waddle down the stairs in a big fat coat. Jooheon was right behind him. "Seriously, it's fine. You can stay here and I can go with Kai. Our driver will be there too. My doctor said no one is in that part of the hospital so I'll be fine." Yoongi says quietly to Jooheon. Hoseok breathed in at the mention of the word "doctor". "I know you say that but I don't think you should go alone-" "I can go with you." Hoseok interrupts, watching as the two realize he's there. Yoongi just stares at him and Hoseok just stares back. Before Yoongi could even say anything, Hoseok wanted to let out his thoughts. "I overheard you the other day. I'm not mad with whatever is going on. I'm not mad you didn't say anything. If you don't want to tell me just yet then it's fine. I'm just concerned. Let me come with you." Hoseok says, and Yoongi is still frozen in place. Jooheon smiles in response. "See. Just let him go with you." The bodyguard says, and Yoongi shoots him a look. The older husband sighs before nodding his head.

"Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was quiet and it was driving Hoseok insane. Yes he said he didn't have to know what was going on but it was driving him bonkers. He repeatedly looked over at the older, expecting him to at least explain something. He sighed loudly. "I know I said I didn't have to know but could you at least tell me a bit." Hoseok asks. He's surprised when the older starts to laugh. "Wow. You lasted fifteen minutes without saying anything. I'm impressed." Yoongi cracks, and Hoseok makes a face. The older husband softens a bit at the clear worry in the younger ones eyes. "Hoseok, we have less than 10 minutes and when we get there I think you'll know immediately." The older husband says. Hoseok felt like his heart was beating way too fast. What was that supposed to mean? "Is it bad or good?" Hoseok asks, not being able to leave out the fear in his tone. Yoongi just continues to stare out the window into the snowy dark morning. "Not necessarily. I am just trying to remain neutral about it because I don't want to get my hopes up. I also didn't tell anyone because of that reason." Yoongi responds, placing his hand on top of Hoseok's in the middle of the seat. Hoseok had at least a hundred more questions. It didn't sound like whatever this was that it was too bad. Yoongi was strong but if he were super ill or something then he'd probably have broken down by now. However, the older clearly wasn't ready to spill all the beans just yet. So instead he opted for the next best thing.