Part Fifty Three: Change Sides 💯💯💯

March 5th

~Third person~ I was gonna add audio but I'm too unsatisfied with the ones I listened to and they just don't fit the situation. 😂😂😂 Just hear the moans in your head love. 😂😂😂 There's some ups and downs in this chapter. You're not ready.

"Can't you just stay and cuddle me?"

"The twins birthday is in six days. We have to prepare."

"Six days is a long time. I just want cuddles now."

"Taehyung will be here because he needs a break. Yoongi will be here because he's working and we're surprising him too. Did you forget his birthday is the ninth?"

"It's been so long since we've celebrated our birthdays. We didn't celebrate mine last month."

"Exactly. It's a shame. Plus don't lie, I heard the birthday sex."

"JinNNNnnnNNN." Hoseok whines as the older gets off the bed. Jin just rolls his eyes as he leaves the younger's room. "IT WAS A QUICKIE! QUICKIES DON'T COUNT!" The grumpy younger wails, hearing Jin's hiccups from the distance. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Jimin's mom, and the kids were going out to buy stuff for the party and just have the kids unknowingly choose their gifts.

They also went to get more baby items as well as figure out where the new babies will sleep. Namjoon suggested they keep the three cribs and bassinettes they have and slowly introduce beds to the two year olds and one and half year old. They'll just change the play room into the toddlers bedroom since it's still a little early to separate them; not that they'd even enjoy having their own individual bedrooms.

Hoseok flops over, gently patting his tummy. "I'll rub you myself then." He pouts, talking his baby bump. He jolts a little, chuckling at the sudden pain in his side. "You really like that right side, huh?" He laughs.

He lays on his back and pulls up his shirt to stare down at the small rounding tummy. "You're so cute in your pictures. All curled up like a little cat." Hoseok smiles, rubbing circles on his stomach.

"I can't wait to see you... Jihyun..." He whispers, his smile growing wider. "Oh so you do like the name Jiminnie picked?" Taehyung says from the doorframe, scaring the wits out of Hoseok.

  "LORD TAE! I'm pregnant. You can't sneak up on me like that!" Hoseok says, clutching his chest dramatically. The younger giggles like the joker before jumping into bed with the other.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, smiling sheepishly. "Still... I thought you didn't like that name?" The younger teases, raising his brows. Hoseok puffs his reddening cheeks to keep from smiling at his embarrassment.

  "It's not that. I just thought we should come up with other names in case. I mean it is kind of cute and it's unisex... and Jimin really likes it..." The older trails off, his cheeks heating up as he can practically feel the smile growing on Taehyung's face.

"OOoooOOOOOooo I'm telling Jiminnie!" The younger teases, making Hoseok groan and roll onto his side. "Leave me aloneeeeee." He whines, his voice muffled in the pillows. Taehyung laughs as he rolls him back over to see his face.

His smile grows when he sees the older's rose cheeks. His large hand reaches out and he cups the older's face. "No, I really like it. I hope Hosung and Jihyun will not only be good siblings but be the best of friends." The younger says, sparking a flame in the older's chest.

"Taehyungggg." Hoseok chuckles. Unable to help himself, he gives the sweetheart a peck on the lips. The younger returns it. Taehyung not really having self discipline either, gently sucks Hoseok's bottom lip.