Part Sixty Five: Baby Plans

October 1st
~Third Person~ I know I haven't been updating lately but things are just difficult rn please understand. I'm going through some very hard things and making big decisions. Thank you. Extra long chapter as an apology. 😂😂😂

Low key just saying. To be sterilized in this book they need to have two operations since they can impregnate and be pregnant. They have two sets of baby making material.👌

    "Shh. I've got you baby. Don't cry." Taehyung coos, rocking his now 1 month old son as he walks around the living room. Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin's mom managed to take the oldest three out grocery shopping and possibly to the indoor park if they were good. This meant that Tae, Hoseok, and Jungkook were left with the three babies. "Taehyung, I need help. I've done literally everything." Hoseok sighs, bringing a whining Jihyun in the room. Ever since the youngest boy hit two weeks, he LOVED to cry. Jungkook gently swung in the room on crutches, with 4 soon to be 5 month old Namsoo strapped in and asleep on his chest. The swift and gentle swinging motions Jungkook made always lulled the baby to asleep. Taehyung and Hoseok trade babies. "Hosung! Daddies' little sunshine!" Hobi whispers in an excited voice. The baby gurgles in response, lighting up at his father's face. Taehyung just shakes his head, trying to focus on Jihyun.

  "You fed him?" He asks, and Hoseok looks at him with a "duh" expression. "Fed him, washed him, changed him, burped him, held him, played with him, tried to help him fart or poop, made sure he was comfortable, looked for scratches, looked for rashes, and tried to get him to sleep but nothing is working." Hoseok says, shrugging his shoulders. Tae looked down at the little one, noticing he stared up with teary eyes as he whined around his paci. The dad hummed as he put the baby down on his back to look him over. The baby whimpered more, making the father coo. "I know honey. I know." He says softly, and then his eyebrows raise and he laughs. Hoseok looks at him with raised brows but Tae continues to laugh.

  "What is it?!" Hoseok asks, walking over with Hosung in his arms. He looks at Jihyun but doesn't understand what's up. "I guess you really do never listen to Jimin." Taehyung chuckles, pulling off the cute baby blue socks. As soon as they're off, Jihyun settles down as his toes curl and uncurl. "You're kidding me?! He threw a fit over socks?" Hoseok exclaims in a upset whisper. Tae just laughs in response, shaking his head. "Yes. Jimin always yells at you for it too since he takes his socks off every time. He says don't cover his feet or he'll get annoyed. He even sticks them out of blankets." Tae laughs, making Hoseok shake his head. "Also singing. Try singing. Jimin always sings to him like every two seconds." Taehyung says, picking up the baby and humming a soft tune. Jihyun instantly curls into him, his eyes fluttering in response to his daddy's smooth voice.

  "Oh my god." Hoseok shakes his head with irritation while gently sitting down on the couch next to the youngest husband and Namsoo. Hoseok looks at Hosung, smiling at how calm the baby is in his arms... but Hosung is calm with everyone. Even though Jihyun is a fussy baby, the dad is more annoyed with himself. How doesn't he know these things about the person that came out of him? Why can he make Hosung happy but not Jihyun? Why is Jimin so good with the little boy? Shouldn't he be the special one to the little nugget? The fact that Hoseok realized he's jealous of his own husband getting their child's affection and cooperation hits him and he laughs. "What is it?" Jungkook asks, noticing the older chuckling and smiling but his brows are furrowed over his misty looking eyes. "Nothing. I'm being stupid." Hoseok says, making Tae raise a brow as he sits next to them.

   "No What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asks, managing to hold baby Ji in one arm so he can rub Hoseok's back. The oldest in the room, purses his lips because of his own vulnerability. "It's just... I don't understand why Jimin... knows the baby I birthed better than I do. Shouldn't I have a connection to him or something?" Hoseok asks, biting his lip a little while looking slightly shame faced at Tae. He felt bad to feel this way. The younger looked at him with a mix of surprise and sympathy. "Oh no Hoseokie. Not all babies are the same and not all bonds come immediately. Babies don't really bond with specific people till a couple months in anyway. Your hormones are everywhere right now and what you're feeling is not a wrong thing." Tae says, almost pulling the older against him. "Hell Jungmin was so fussy and loud that Yoongs, Jimin, and I barely slept at first! Even Yoongi had trouble calming him down and handling his cries at first." Taehyung says with a laugh.