Wifey's Mood Swing

Mr. Zhao came  in the office with an assistant on his side. As he talk to Gelan, "Where's your Chief?" Suddenly the portal appeared. Shen Wei's carrying the injured Chief with the others. "What happened?!" Mr. Zhao shout. They all frozen on the spot except for Shen Wei. Who went straight ahead at infirmary carrying the unconscious Yunlan. The unlucky guy who Mr. Zhao gaze upon is Gao. As he stutter to answer.

     "We ha...ve cor...ner the criminal but it coun...ter at...tack. The Chi...ef it went through him. The thorns!" Mr. Zhao suddenly shake him, "Why he didn't use his power to deflect it?!" Poor Gao wanted to faint already. "He has no power any....more!" Said Gao as he suddenly faint. When Mr. Zhao let go  of him. He was catched by Chu.
He dashed quickly to the infirmary room with his assistant on his tail.

     Mr. Zhao was suprise seeing the nurses and doctors outside the room. "What's happening? Why are you not curing my son?!" The nurse pointed to Shen Wei. "His Wifey won't let us take a look at him?!" As Mr. Zhao look on what's going on. Shen Wei is taking out the thorns off in Yunlan's body while his curing him with his power. As he kiss him, Yunlan's body suddenly breath again. When he open his  eyes. He was welcome by his Wifey and his father.  Mr. Zhao want to touch Yunlan's forehead, Shen Wei swat his hand. As he looked like mother ready to protect his kid from harm. "Shen Wei, that's my father." Said Yunlan. "You idiot son of mine! What have you done again!" If your okey now, let's talk to the other room."His father say.

       Yunlan and his father is the only one who went to the other room. Shen Wei and others waited outside. As they heard a gun shot. Shen Wei quickly went inside. Making Mr. Zhao direct his gun toward Shen Wei. "Did I say we're the only one gonna talk!" Yunlan suddenly went infront of his father. "Dad not my Wifey! His still has some memory lost! "As he hid Shen Wei at his back. "I'll accept that new weapon!" As he took the gun at his father hand. " Who ever use that gun he can manipulate on what shots he want but it will sip his spiritual energy. So, you must learn on how to use it. As he pat his shoulder.  Then he looked on Shen Wei. As he notice the gentleness of this man is gone and replace by intense gaze upon him. "You! Never let anything hurt my son!" As Mr. Zhao walk out of the room. That's the time Yunlan can breath again. As Shen Wei suddenly hugged him. "I don't like that man!" Yunlan laugh, "Come on Wifey, his a little bit scary but his my Dad. His just like that because he worried about me." As he cradle him in his arms. Look let's try this on the practice room!" As his about to get the bullets. Shen Wei suddenly grip his hand. "Your just recovering from your wounds." Yunlan just smile on him, "Your husband is strong as a brick. As he hit his own chest, he suddenly cough. Shen Wei suddenly lift him back to the infirmary room. "Wifey! Stop!" As he struggle from the hold of Shen Wei. And laid on the bed again. "Don't struggle just rest for now. I'll be here to watched you!" He command. Yunlan want to protest as he was suprise to see Gao on the other side of the bed unconscious with Chu on his side watching him.
"What happened?!'' Chu said, "Your father ask him about you? And he faint.

     Everyday Yunlan try out his gun. At first he can't control it, as he always use it, his energy is draining away by the gun. He sometimes faint luckily his Wifey always there to catch him. "You need to rest a little, your body might not take it anymore!" But Yunlan still stand up,
"I need to perfect this!" Shen Wei ask, "Why? You have me to protect you?" Yunlan suddenly smile at him, "What about you? Who will protect you?" Shen Wei can't stand his husband stubbornness, "Take my energy then!" As he put his hand on Yunlan's shoulder and close his eyes. Yunlan felt a strong energy flow inside his body. As he suddenly shot the target. It hit it. He was so happy he kissed the suprise Shen Wei. As Shen Wei open his eyes and place his hand on his chest, he was shocked to hear his own heart beat. When he looked to Yunlan whose jumping like a kid and laughing, he can't help himself to blushed and smile. As that laughter reminds him of everything, why he fell in love to him. Yunlan didn't notice his Wifey becoming so red, while he embrace him happily.  "See Wifey! I can protect you now!" As he happily nuzzle into him. "Wow! Wifey! Do you have a fever? Your face is hot and red!" As he about to reach for him, Shen Wei suddenly shove him. "Don't look at me!" He shout and run leaving  poor Yunlan on the floor. "That's hurt!" As he rubbed his poor butt. "Wifey! Wait for me! Where are you going?!"

     In dinner, Da quing suddenly notice something going on. As Yunlan trying to look in Shen Wei's direction. Shen Wei look at the other side. If Yunlan look the other way, Shen Wei would stole a glance at him. Hour pass as they doing that. Da quing have enough of it. "Would you too stop what your doing?! I'm getting dizzy. The two of you both go to your room and talk about on what you wanna say to each other."
Yunlan want to argue with Da quing but he just pointed as to go in there. Shen Wei is the first to go, followed by Yunlan.

     As they both quietly sit at the opposite side of the bed. Yunlan stretch his arms. "Wow, it's really a beautiful night this day!" Said Yunlan as he slide slowly toward his Wifey. "Don't come near me!" Shout Shen Wei. "Why? Did I done something?! Tell me?" As Yunlan touched Shen Wei's cheek.  Suddenly Shen Wei shoved him.*Tud* He tumble down from the bed. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei suddenly lift Yunlan back. "Sorry! Are your hurt!" As he rubbed Yunlan's forehead and blew on it.
Is he imagining it? His Wifey is blushing while rubbing his forehead. "Wifey! You came back!" As he about to hug him. Shen Wei suddenly back away leading him to fall back on the floor.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan wake up, "Wifey!" But only the fat cat is there. "Your Wifey will be sleeping in the nursery room. Okey what have you done this time? Tell it to Da quing." As he lazy looked at Yunlan.  But Yunlan ignored him , spring out of the bed and run toward the nursery room. There slept his prize. As he tip toe toward him. He slowly lift Shen Wei to him and laid him on his bed while  he kick out Da quing out from his bed. "You ungrateful friend!" As he walked back to the nursery room. Yunlan embrace Shen Wei  tightly. "I found you now and I won't let you go." He whispered to the sleeping Shen Wei.
Who just unconsciously snuggle back to him. Yunlan can't wait to see his Wifey reaction in the morning. "It will be fun teasing him tomorrow!" He whispered to himself.