The Couple's Everydays Life

Days pass, the world become peaceful again. The monster and humans sign a peace treaty. Everyday life become normal but not for Yunlan.

     Yunlan job become double, first his the Chief of the Hunter, means more paper works since there's no disturbance in any village, there is also endless meetings and training of new recruits. Secound as the new King of the fairy more paper works again, visiting the village, recruiting and training new soldiers, studying their culture in which his so lazy to do so, luckily Shen is there to help, pictorial, cutting of ribbon and so on. Sometimes Shen worried on how would Yunlan would balance his life. Shen tried to talk to him, that maybe he should drop the other job.

     "Nonsense, my pretty wifey I can do it easily. You know your husband is very reliable. While winking to Shen. " Hmmmm.....really? You might forget our preparation for our wedding? The invitations,the menu, our vows, our clothes, etc... You promise you'll help me on preparing for our wedding." Yunlan laugh a little. "About that, can I send Zhu on that, I'm kind of busy. The meeting and promotion that my father keep nagging me about." Shen paused for a moment and think. "Maybe this wedding is not good at all, we can make it a simple wedding and invite the people close to us. We can do that."

     But Yunlan turn his head in disagreeing. "My wife should have the best wedding of all time, since I'm the king." Shen wonders how in the world would Yunlan have time for any of it. " Okey, if you really like the wedding of the century then let me borrow Zhu." Suddenly Yunlan hugged Shen and kiss him. "I knew my wife would agree to his wonderful husband." Shen paused for a minute. "When did I agree to be your wifey, can I be  the?" But instead of answering it, Yunlan hugged him back. "Why can't you call me endearing husband or love?" As he pepper him with kisses. Shen just giggle with surrender. How can he fight with an adorable husband of his.

     Morning routine goes, since Shen Wei is always the first one to wake up. Yunlan ordered him to wake up with in this time. But how can you can wake up a handsome being beside you. If it Shen's decision, he would live a simple life and hide Yunlan far away from everybody. Reality hit him, he have to wake him up for work. As he shake Yunlan for work. Yunlan just stir and hugged him. He should be used by this. But as we know Shen is a shy person, he blushed up to his ears, as Yunlan's face got to much near to his.

     He tried to shout to Yunlan to wake up, but his voice got weaker every minute as Yunlan face got nearer to him. This Yunlan have already waken up as Shen got out of bed. His just joking around if Shen could master to wake him up. Shen tried another tactics. He tried to push him, but to no avail Yunlan clutches him tighter and the worst his legs suddenly jumped on his hips. He squeek.  Yunlan take a peek to see a melting Shen Wei at his arms. "His so cute when blushing like that."
Shen tried to wiggle himself again and call Yunlan. As he struggle here and there. In the end Yunlan pity him and gave in, but not before kissing him passionately before going to the bathroom. Shen Wei was left breathlessly on the bed. If this morning routine keeps on going, his gonna have a heart attack curtsy of his loving husband.

     Yunlan's day is gonna get better that's what he think. As he gone to his base singing a song like a fool. Gao greeted him. "Good morning Chief! Wow! I think your having a wonderful day." " A yes, my good man it is the cause of my wonderful wifey. So if I were you find a good girl and marry her." As Yunlan wink and walk toward his office. Lin Jing just smirk. "See if he'll be happy to see all the papers on his desk." He forgot that the Chief have a sharp hearing. "Lin Jing! Your bonus will be reduce!" He shouted at the back. " Sir, I'm sorry I didn't mean too, not my bonus!"  He bow in defeat. Gao just look at him with pitiful face.

     Soon enough the papers his trying to finished became a mountain, Wang his secretary keep on giving him papers. Da quing being a loyal friend tried to help him, only to be drown in papers, as he accidentally shove it.  "Help Yunlan!" Yunlan tried to find him by swimming in the stock of papers.
"We're are you fat cat!" They didn't expect Mr. Zhao to come in his office, with this scene."What the ?! Yunlan!!!" Yunlan stand. "Dad         Da quing is missing!" Mr. Zhao tried epically to control his anger. "Da quing! Transform yourself!" Suddenly a human boy emerge in the middle of the papers. "Ha...ha...I forgot that I can transform." While scratching his head. "Yunlan we have a meeting, come with me. Da quing clean up this room!"  Yunlan just laugh and followed his father.

     In the fairy village. Shen found out Zhu cannot accompany him. She also have many jobs since she becomes the leader of her tribe, as well one of the officers of the Hunter. So she made Yezun to go their with an exchange deal that is.
"I never thought it will be a time that I'll accompany you in buying stuff in your wedding, Gege." As they walk in the village everyone is suprised to see their queen with his twin brother, accompany by two body guards.  " Yes, I never thought my bride would be Yunlan, such a handfull." As he chuckled. Yezun agreed Zhu is like that too. They both laugh. "How ironic were twins and we're gonna married the people with the same character." Shen suddenly remembered the party event. "About the party event, what happen to Zhu and you?" Yezun smirk at his brother. "It's kind of personal but since your my brother." As he put an arm on his shoulder and whispered somethings at his ears. Shen got bit red. "She did what!"

     At Zhu's tribe, while doing her routine works, she suddenly  stop and felt like a breeze on her skin.
"What's wrong mam?" As one of her body guard notice her. "Nothing. Ah...Chung  your my bodyguard last night, can you tell me what happened after I got drunk? He remain silence, as to signal Zhu to tell the other guards to go outside the room. As they were alone. "Mam, since  we guards station outside the party we can only see little inside, we cannot go inside without your permission or any other officers there. After you got drunk many guys want take advantage of you, luckily your fiance is there to guard you. But."  Chung suddenly got red. Zhu tried to convince the Chung to continue talking. " You suddenly kiss him and almost make out with him in there. Everyone was shocked. You only stop when Master Yezun convince you to continue privately, in one of the guest room of the king. After that he carried you there and we don't know what happen next. Zhu's face become red and want to faint. Her guard face look concerned. " I think I need a rest for a while and if Yezun come tell him I'm sleeping. I"ll talk to him tomorrow, okey." The guard nod, "Yes Mam." As she stormed to her room.

     Yunlan's day is really busy as he finished the meeting, a portal appeared indicating it's lunch time. He needs to go back to the castle to eat lunch with Shen Wei. As he teleport back in the dining room, Shen Wei is waiting patiently for him. "Wifey!" As he kiss and hugged a blushing Shen Wei. The maids tried to hold their laugh. "Could you stop calling me wifey it's quite embarrassing." Yunlan stop nuzzling Shen's neck. "Why? Are you embarrassed to be my wife?!" Shen was shocked. " No, It's not like that..." He almost finished his sentence when Yunlan kiss him passionately. "Okey, I'll be your wifey."  A  bewildered Shen Wei said.

     As they were eating, Yunlan always taking a glance at Shen Wei's lips . "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" Shen Wei nervously say. "Yes, here." As he about to kiss him again. "Cheif! We need you!" As Gao appeared in front of them. "Oops..."
As he see the scean Yunlan bending to kiss Shen. While Shen almost shutting his eyes in receiving the kiss." Whatta bleep! Bleep! Bleep!" Yunlan shout. Poor Gao almost faint at every swear.

     Before Yunlan went with Gao,
Shen Wei remind him that they would talk on some important matters tonight. As Yunlan's about to go he stole a kiss on Shen Wei's lips and make a love sign to Shen before disapearing in the portal. Shen blushed furiously while the maids giggle behind.

     Almost midnight, Yunlan went home. He almost doze off on the soup  and  foods Shen prepared.  "Yunlan are you sure your fine?" As he wrapped Yunlan on his shoulder while spoon feeding him. "Ha! Your husband is reliable." "Really? You almost drown in the soup that I just prepared." As he look back to Yulan, he already fell asleep. The servant tried to help him carry Yunlan. But Shen won't let anyone touch him.
So, his the one that carried Yunlan to the bedroom. As he laid Yunlan on the bed he took off his clothes one by one and wash his arms,neck and face with a small  wet towel. Yunlan just stir and tried to push the towel. "I'm sleepy." While putting an arms to Shen. "Get to bed now." Shen shook. "Wait your still naked, I have to put your pajamas on." But the sleepy Yunlan just pull Shen in tight embrace. "Sleep wifey." As he kiss Shen on the nose and cover them with a blanket. How can you sleep like this, when a naked Yunlan is tightly embracing you and his lips is so near like inviting to kiss it senselessly.

Author's Note:

    Sorry I didn't quite finish the story, I'm new here and accidentally push the publish button. I will try to put the other parts in my next chapter. Still learning on how to use this. Hope you enjoy it😁