Intoxicate Me

After breakfast everyone bid farewell to the love dovey couple. Shen Wei was a bit shy in looking into Mr. Zhao.  Mr. Zhao pat him on the shoulder, "Don't be to shy to me Shen Wei, we're family now, your my second son. And don't worry about that incident that happened. I also scream at Yunlan but in a different way." As he smile and kiss his grandchildren goodbye, he went to the portal and disappeared leaving Shen Wei speechless.

     "My father really like you, he never smile like that, not even to me." As he suddenly touched Shen Wei behind earning a yelp from his Wifey. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei shout.
"Don't be stuffy Wifey were alone now!" As Yunlan smirk. But somebody else cough from behind him, Yezun and Zhu is still there with them. "Oh! It's you two? Aren't you going home too?" Yunlan said with a flat tone. Yezun snob him as he talk to Shen Wei. "Gege! We're planning on going on a date and skiing on the mountains, would you two come with us, Zhu really want you to show  you something." Shen Wei almost say no, but Yunlan oblige their offer. "So will pick you up tomorrow eight in the morning, okey!" Said Zhu, as they bid farewell to Yunlan and Shen Wei.

     "I thought you want sometime alone with me?" Ask Shen Wei. As Yunlan kissed him on the forehead and sling his shoulder to him, to squeeze Shen Wei. "Wifey! I think we need a vacation, they're offer is very good and I never been in a ski resort before it will be a fun adventure for us!" As he pose pointing in the sky while holding Shen Wei. "Wait what about the kids?" As Shen worried face look unto him. "Let Da quing take care of them, beside Chu and Gao will be coming every break time they have." As he wiggle his eyebrows.

     In the meantime, they spend a whole day with their babies in the garden as Da quing have some day off sleeping with them. While Yunlan carrying Yian, he notice Shen Wei playing with his three babies as he crawling with them on a mat. Look Yian! Your Dada is so cute playing with your brothers and sister!" Yian just giggle. As Shen Wei suddenly bend to get a toy, that Sheng has thrown. "Wow! And look at that butt!" Yunlan accidentally say to Yian. Yian suddenly wrinkle his face as he throw his pacifier to his Papa. *Pak!* Yunlan was suprise, "Why you little monster! Why you do that for!" As he looked directly to Yian. He suddenly heard Da quing laugh, "I can't believe his defending his Dada from you!" As Da quing almost move from his spot while laughing. "Yian! Your not my favorite anymore!" As he about to replace him with Sheng, Yian suddenly cling to Yunlan and giving his cute baby face, like his about to cry if he'll be laid down with the others. "Oh! How can I replace you with them! "As Yunlan thrown him in mid air. He giggle loudly, making his other sibling want to join with him too. But as Shen Wei tried to replace him with Sheng. He suddenly cried and cling to his Papa for dear life. Yunlan tried to laid him on the mat. "Hey! Little one give your sibling a chance!" But Yian won't give in. As he almost shake his arm. Yian clutches at him as a chain. Shen Wei laugh, "He really love his Papa very much!" As he cradle Sheng, "I'll lift you up little one so don't worry, your pretty little face" But they didn't notice the two babies are signaling each other."You! You never give Papa to us!" As Sheng said. While Yian smirk, "Papa is only mine!" As the two of them having a face off. The other two just look at them."Wow are they fighting?" Said Angji. "Yian is so greedy with Papa, he won't share him with us!" As Yangyang crawling beside Angji. "I don't understand why won't he share Papa with us?" As Angji chew his rubber toy. "He said his the eldest among us, he should be the only one carried by Papa!" Said Yangyang. "Hmmm....I don't care. Let us join them, it will be fun!" Said Angji. As Yunlan try to take Yian off him. Angji suddenly grip his other arm and crawled upward while Yangyang, tried to climb up to the legs of Yunlan, almost loosing his balance on the process. He suddenly landed on the mat. *Pak!* Yunlan try to call for help. As Shen Wei come to the rescue. He laid Sheng on the mat too. But he also join in the fun.  Why he trying to get to his Papa arms. Yian tried to push him aside. As they all chant to him Papa! Papa! Papa!