Having Fun With Wifey

Shen never realized the bargain he made to Yulan was a mistake. In the market place Yulan run like a  five year old kid, inspecting every stall in the village, while bargening with every store keeper  for a certain items they need. He kept on winking to women at the store to get a discount on items.

     Unaware behind him, Shen is about to explode with jealousy when women sometimes touch Yulan's hand or flirt with his husband. " That stupid Yulan, I thought he will stick to me like glue." Shen was becoming red with anger.  "Hey, cute boy I think your friend behind you is ready to explode." The store keeper whispered to Yulan's ear.  Seeing that action, Shen took Yulan wrist and pull him forward to him. "That's it! Let's go home, I have enough of it!" Without warning Yulan kiss him suddenly. Almost all the women looking at them faint. "My lovely husband, it's your fault for giving me a such good haircut. And I'm sorry if your husband is so good looking." Giving a puppy look while winking at Shen. Shen lost for words and his angered subside. His cheeks turn into pink one. He suddenly let go of Yulan's wrist and coughed a bit.

"Are you hungry? There a  small restaurant over their we could eat something you like." Shen move forward followed by a puppy Yulan. As they seated in the restaurant, Yulan was about to take off his huge hat, Shen stop him. "Eh? Why can't we take off this stupid hats?" Shen just ignore him and wave for the waiter to give their order. The waiter came and was about to write the orders they made. When Yulan's pout in front of Shen. " I can't eat like this and beside I can't see my lovely husband face."  While making beautiful eyes on Shen. Shen was bit red, while the waiter almost laugh.  Can't his husband take a minute with out  flirting with him. In the end he gave up and let them take off the hats. While waiting for their order, Yulan tried every trick in seducing his husband. Sitting beside Shen hugging him suddenly and kissing his neck. Shen don't like PDA, he accidentally shove Yulan out of his chair and fall on his butt first . "Sorry." As he tried to help Yulan's sit on the chair in front of him. "I didn't know your that strong?" While patting his butt. Then he got an idea, he suddenly pull Shen arms. That cause Shen to sit on his lap. Enveloping his arms, so Shen cannot escape. " What are you doing?" Sensing all the fairies in the restaurant looking at them, Shen tried to wiggle out but to no avail. One the old fairy couple said, " Ah youngster this days?" His old wife giggle. " Maybe their newly wed couples."

     Unaware of two lovey dovey couples,  a spy of monster Hunter saw them. He took a picture of them with his magic device and forward it to Yunlan's father. The picture appeared in the screen. Only Da quing and Yulan's father were there, in their base. " Is that the Cheif? What happen to his hair?" Yulan's father lock out their location to find his son quickly. "Sir, are you sure you want to get your son back?" Da quing let Yulan's father take a look at the screen. "I never seen Yunlan to be so happy this way, if you look carefully our enemy is the one being held prisoner by your son. Poor Shen, tsk." Da quing look back at Yulan's father and see something change in his face. "I never seen my son smile like that, when my wife is  still alive." Suddenly a tear drop fall from his right eye and he smiled. He have forgotten Da quing is with him. "Is this mean we're cancelling our mission?" Suddenly the face of Yulan's father change again. " No, I want to see with my own eyes, if he treating my son very well.  If not he'll face my wrath. The two of us will go there, don't let the others know and tell the spy to watch over them carefully." Da quing just nod.

    After they ate their lunch, they stroll a little bit in the village. They meet the mayor of the village. A tall, slender old man with a magical cane in his hand. He wore a simple green robe with a gold belt attached to his hips, he smiled gently at the couple. " So, I see he gotten well today. I was worried he might not wake up." Shen bow lightly and thank the mayor for letting them stay. The mayor laugh a little seeing their hats. "Why  you wear such a huge hats ? It's not summer yet?" Yulan's nudge Shen gently and take off the hats. " My husband doesn't want any woman to see my handsome  face." As he smirk. The face of the mayor  change and stop laughing. He carefully look at him. " "You remind me of someone from long ago, our Queen." Yunlan make a puzzle look. " What Queen?"  The mayor continue, "She once rule every tribe not only us, but she fell in love with a mortal. Our Queen gave up her throne for that man and disappeared. That's why many tribes are fighting one another to get that empty throne.

     "Well anyone can have that throne, I have already have my prize here." He took Shen's arm. The mayor laugh seeing Shen's face gotten red. Shen hurriedly wear his hat to hide his face.  "You are right, er...What is your name again?"  As the mayor studying Yunlan's face. Shen immediately said, " Kunlun". "We're better go own our way, thanks again mayor." As he pull Yunlun to walk faster. Yunlun put his hat again, waving good bye to the mayor. "Strange couple, he...he... especially that Kunlun, the way he talks.  That free spirit of him, sure reminds of her." The mayor whispered to himself.  Before they gotten a little farther, the mayor shout at them. " Their will be party at night with fireworks display. It's to celebrate our Queens birthday." Yunlun suddenly have a brilliant idea again. Seeing the smirk his making made Shen's face worried.  "What is he thinking again?"

    At night Yunlan tried to convince Shen to go the party. " Wei, why won't we go?" As he hugged and pout behind Shen. "Because I'm tired already why won't we just sleep."  But Yunlan won't let go. " I want to see the party and the fireworks." Giving Shen a puppy eye. "Please....You still owe me one."  Shen face him. "Really, after what you did to me in the market place and restaurant. I almost want to disappered there."  Yunlan just laughed and scratch his back neck. " Okey, why don't you tell me a story on how we met and fall head over heels in love with one another. I can't remember anything. Do you make the first move or do I? What traits you love about me or maybe I'm so fabulous that you to had  to have me?   Do our parents approved about us or not? Or maybe we have eloped, that's why we're here?"

Yulan kept on questioning Shen.   While Shen kept answering  with lies and tried to busy himself with things.  He feels like a fish drowning in water. Yulan notice that. "So your evading me." Yulan think, suddenly  without warning he swept Wei from his feet and carried him bridal style. "What are you doing? Put me down!" As he try to  wiggle out. "Since you don't want to go to the party, we might as well make one here. Kunlun's tickel attack! Yunlan wink as he lay Shen on the bed and tickel him merciless. Follow by attacking kisses on the neck. "Stop! Stop!" Still Yunlan won't stop. He really want to see Shen's face turns to red. Shen almost lost his breath while laughing and mistaken the word he said. "Yunlan! Stop!" Shocked to hear the name, Yunlan stop. "Who is he?" His smile suddenly change. Did Shen have someone else than him. Shen tried to grab his hand, but Yunlan quickly get out of the bed. "Who is Yunlan? Shen hug Yunlan. "No one. I meant Kunlun not Yunlan, don't be mad. Do you want to go to the party and see the fireworks display? We can go if you like?" Shen face him. That look again,  Shen is lying again. Yunlan distance himself to Shen. "Maybe a little later, I need to walk for a while." Shen tried to walk behind him but Yunlan stop him. " Can you give me time alone?" As he walk out side the house. Shen was shocked to here that. " Will he regain his memory back? I will give him a minute or so." As he slumped back to the bed. He needs to think a possible plan for Yunlan.

    As Yulan's was walking in the forest, he met a hooded old man sitting on a big rock under a huge tree. He doesn't look like one  of the fairies.  The old man just look at him.  "So, what are you doing here young man?" As he smirk. "That old man seems familiar?" The old patted a nearby rock signaling Yunlan to seat beside him.