Dinner With Wifey

Ryu morn for his brother. "I cannot forgive Kunlun for killing my brother!" Kian approached him, "Don't you dare make a move on Kunlun, his mine. And if you ever touch him, my dragon will tear your dragon out. As her dragon appeared not only one but two, she have a set of twin as it turns into his body guards.

     After office hours, Yunlan treat Shen Wei dinner at a nearby restaurant. As they were walking, everybody is looking at them. Shen Wei was blushing while they were holding hands.  "Why do we need to hold hands while walking? People are looking."  Shen Wei said. Yunlan looked shocked.  "Eh? What is this are you ashame having me around." Shen said, "No, that's not the point." As Yunlan cut him off with a kiss. "Let them look, so that they might know your mine. And beside you'll do everything I told you to do, am I right? That's my condition." As Yunlan smirk. Shen Wei can't hold the beating of his heart. He can't control the smile that blooming in his face. As Yunlan holding his hand and smiling back at him. Unknown to them Ryu watches them while transforming into a human." Disgusting, I may not touch Kunlun but his lover I can." As he smirk and think of a plan.

     When Shen Wei and Yunlan gonna eat, Shen loose his grip to Yunlan's hand. As he was about to eat, Yunlan stop him. "What?" As Yunlan hold his hand again. Shen said, "How can I eat when I'm holding your hand." Shen was suprise as Yunlan spoon feed him with a pork. "Well I'll feed you, just don't let go of my hand,okey?'' As he wink.  Shen Wei was bit red that night. "This is ridiculous." But Yunlan won't let go of his hand. "Your forgetting my condition. Do you want me to be mad again." As Shen was defeated. Shen praying that no subordinates of Yunlan seen them like these. While Yunlan want to laugh, "This is the best revenge he have to a Shy Shen Wei. As he add endearing words to Shen Wei. 
Ryu was getting impatient, when will he leave his lover alone, so he can get revenge.

     As Shen was eating

     As Shen was eating. "Hey, Shen there something stuck there on your face."  Shen wants to know we're, as Yunlan pointed it, as he licked it beside Shen's lips. Shen Wei blushed at the lips contact, Yunlan had done it again. "I think I need to go to the bathroom." As Shen about to leave, Yunlan tight his grip on his hands, "I'm coming with you." Shen was shocked, "How can I go to the bathroom if your with me?!" Yunlan pout, " my condition...."( Well the truth is Shen is getting hot and wants to wash his face to cool himself). But in this condition he must think of a way to get out of the hold of Yunlan without getting him angry. "Darling, it will only take a minute, I'll be back." But Yunlan will won't budge, as he pushed Shen Wei at the bathroom room, all the guys look at them in a strange way, which make Shen Wei blushed even more. " Look Yunlan can I get my hands back, this is getting awkward, just for a little while. And could you wait outside?" Yunlan took pity on his wifey, "Okey, but for a while. Then let's watched a movie, after dinner." As he wiggle his eyebrows. Shen just nod and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Suddenly everything stop, as a sword tried to pierce him at the back. Shen Wei dodge it, as his sword emerge from his hands. "Who are you?"  Ryu just smirk.

     "Is it only right to kill you since Kunlun killed my brother!" Shen remember him, as they both swing their swords, it clashed at each other."Kunlun did really pick a good lover, you don't only have a pretty face but a good fighter. As he almost brought his sword upon Shen it only grace his cheek. Shen  retaliate with force of sword and pierce Ryo in the stomach. He taught that it's over, but Ryu just smile. As he pull the sword of Shen Wei and pierce Shen Wei on the shoulder. Shen cried in pain as he stumble backward. As Ryu about to kill him, something brake his barrier. As he turned Yunlan clutches his neck and pushed him at the wall tiles, it cracked to many pieces. As Yunlan tried to cracked his head over and over. Ryu dropped his sword and almost lost his conscious. "You dare hurt my wifey!" Ryu called his dragon. As his dragon descendent from the sky, it force it's thunderbolt to Kunlun. But Kunlun's dragon came and deflected it by his fire. As the two dragons fight. Kunlun still hold Ryu by the neck. " I will give your life force to my wifey as a payment you done to him. Ryu tried to get out from his hold as Yunlan command his dragon to end the life of his enemy. The dragon of Yunlan's force his fire heavly to the dragon of Ryu until he engulf it. Yunlan smiled wickedly. Ryu pleaded with his life, as Yunlan broke his neck and disintegrate. His life force was merge to Yunlan.

     Shen Wei breathe heavily as he tried to pull the sword that pierce him, but to no avail. As Yunlan sit beside him, Shen laugh by coughing blood, "I shouldn't let go of your hand." Yunlan just ignored him, while taking off Shen's shirt. " What are you doing?" As Shen question him.  "Wifey, brace yourself, hold on to me.'' As Shen did, Yunlan pulled the sword with a force. Shen bit him unintentionally on the neck and almost cried in pain as he hold Yunlan for dear life. Suddenly Yunlan kissed him. At first Shen was shocked, but as something force inside of Yunlan transferring to him. His wounds on the shoulder is fading away,  as a new energy giving him strength. He deepen the kiss as he taste Yunlan and his own blood. He never noticed his been clinging to Yunlan's neck for a long time. "Wow! That's quiet a kiss." As Yunlan teased him. "Maybe we should forget the movie and went home to continue this." As he wiggle his eyebrows. Shen blushed and was shocked at the same time, to see his wounds have healed. But he also remember his shirtless, as he immediately put his shirt on. "Maybe we should get home." As Shen wrapped his arms to Yunlan.
The other customers were shocked to see what had happen to the bathroom. As Yunlan is about to paid for their dinner, "Could you add the damages I done to your bathroom. As he winked to the waiter. The waiter almost drop his billing receipt as he saw what happened to the bathroom. It was a total wrecked.