Don't Let Go

The sun has risen and the birds are chirping indicating it's time to wake up. Shen open his eyes to welcome the morning breeze. The forest still beautiful than ever. Mostly the one who is clinging to him tightly. Why did he love him so? To Shen's eyes Yunlan is the most lovely creature he have set eyes on. He have those sweetest soft eyes that can see right through you , with those mischievous smile, every time his thinking something  perverted to Shen. It's like his the Sun God, Shen needs through his cold and lonely life. He can make all worries disappeared with in his smile. And what Shen loves about him, is his world revolved around Shen only. Only to him, maybe you can say his selfish person, but in love everyone wants someone to be his only one. The bonus part, his a good looking guy, Chief of the Hunter  and the King of the fairies. But to Shen, a simple life would do, just to be with Yunlan forever.

     Shen never realized his been staring and carressing Yunlan with in a minute. Yunlan is already awake but he pretend to be asleep, because he really like the attention Shen's giving to him.  Shen was startle as Yunlan speak. "My wifey surely love me. If you keep staring at me like that I might melt like  butter.'' As he open his cute eyes, "But I don't mind if it is you.
If it makes you happy, I'll do anything. As he reached out to the red bit Shen's face. "Oh! Wifey I caught you too. You have a lovesick Yunlan syndrome too. Shen was speechless, as he tried to get out of the situation, but Yunlan have already sit up and reverse their position. " Ha! Why so shy, when there's no one around us, admit it, your love sick too. To me..." As his face got nearer Shen. Shen face got hotter, as  Yunlan descendent his lips upon him. Yunlan's soft lips taste like sweetest candy Shen ever tasted, he never notice his arms reach Yunlan's neck to deepen the kiss. As Yunlan moan to the kiss he suddenly parted and sit up again to breath. "Wow! If we continue this, I might forget were on the run." As Yunlan laugh. In Shen's part his a little bit disappointed, for he wanted it to be little longer. But they are on the run, it's better to be ready if the enemy came.

     As the said enemy have already seen them. Kian was so furious. As Yunlan about to stand up, his heart ached and kneeled beside Shen.
"Yunlan! What's wrong?!" Shen said.
They all turned as they heard laughter. "Kunlun you have forgotten something?!" As Kian hold an orb, inside is his dragon. "You know, you should not leave him, just to be captured by me. Our dragons is important to us, if it died. You also die with him." As she shrink the orb, Yunlan's heart ached again. "Stop it you witch?!" Shen said. "Make me!" As Shen teleport  and about to swing his sword to Kian only to be shove by his dragon. The impact was strong, Shen was thrown downward, as Yunlan tried to save him. But the dragon quickly hold his body. As he flew upward  he tried to call Shen's name. Shen's body tumble through the trees at it falls to the ground he lost conciousness.

     An hour pass, Shen woke up to a familiar faces. Mr. Zhao and the others are with him. Shen tried to sit up, but his head ache. "Don't, you need to rest for a while." Mr. Zhao ordered. " But Yunlan, Kian got him. I must rescue him!" Mr. Zhao stop him. "Your still not well, that impact in your head still healing. If your just an ordinary man it had killed you. We're working here to retrieve my son, we have known were it's dwelling. We capture one of it's blue tiger. So rest assured we will get Yunlan back.

     In the cave. Yunlan tried to struggle in his chain and his inside a blue big orb. He tried to call his sphere or whip but nothing happened. " You still never give up. As one of the minions of Kian spoon feed him with foods. He just turned away, "I'm not hungry." As the other one approached him, "Looked if you don't eat our master will be angry with us."  As he hold Yunlan face and tried to shove the food to him. Unaware to them while they're all busy trying to make him eat, Yunlan's hand trying to reach  the key from one of the minions. A spark of his hand jolted his hold on the key as it fell down from his hold.
Kian saw everything. As she command her minions to leave.
"You think you can outsmart me, Kunlun?" But Yunlan just smirk, "I am not Kunlun, may name is Yunlan! Look lady you got the wrong guy. If my friends find..." Her eyes suddenly light as Yunlan can't open his mouth. "Your right your not him, Kunlun is not chatter box like you, but his spirit is in you, what if I took that, as she pierce his body with her hand. She clutches his heart. Yunlan wanted to scream in pain.

     In the home of Mr. Zhao, Shen suddenly felt his heart breaking into two, his mark is fading again. "Yunlan, what's happening to you?" As he tried to sit up, he almost lost his balance as Da quing and his brother came. Da quing  hurriedly help him up while his brother  help him in the other side. "Gege we heard what happened to Yunlan were here to help." Shen tried to stand up straight, something happening to Yunlan, we need to go there now!" Sensing Shen distress, "I know where their hideout but Yunlan's father will be mad if we go there." Shen face Da quing, "His gonna die if we don't get there now!"

     As Shen, Da quing and Yezun teleport in the cave. Shen transformed into Dark Envoy ready to fight. Yezun stop his brother, "Wait we can't fight them all, we need to sneak their, so we could find Yunlan first." Da quing nod in approval. "But how?" As they look at Da quing, "What? Oh! No! I don't want to transformed into a cat there, they are tigers not wolves!" Minutes pass, a cat pass the minions, all of them snarl and transformed into a tigers, Da quing run for his life as the tigers run after him. Shen and Yezun easily got pass at the cave.

     As they scan the area, they seen a big round glass at the center of the room, someone crouched at the side. "Is that Yunlan?!" Shen shatter the door by his sword. "Yunlan!" As he bend toward Yunlan, as he shake him. Yunlan just turned to face him, his smiling eyes, look so empty. As Shen embrace him, there's no beating of the heart and his warm skin felt cold. His Sun God turned into a living corpse. A laughter echo through the room. As Kian face them, he brought someone else, Kunlun. He look exactly like Yunlan
except his clothes, his curly hair and the shine in his eyes look darker and hatred toward Shen. As Kian entangle an arm around  Kunlun's arm. "Kunlun do you remember the traitor who send you to your death, that's him as she pointed to Shen.
Kunlun notice the ring in Shen's hand. "Where's the Jade ring he has given to him?" He wonders. "I can't believe you married someone else after I died." As he moved forward and swing his sword. Shen deflected it with his own sword. "What are you talking about? Just give me back my Yunlan!" As he swing his sword to him. Kunlun jump back. As he look at behind Shen, he see another man who just look like his Wei and another one, lifeless man who just look like him. Kunlun stop as he turn to Kian. "What's going on? His not my Wei? And who's that man that's look like me!" Kian eye light blue, as Kunlun turn and resume his fight.

    As Shen fight Kunlun he shout to Yezun to take Yunlan back at the base. But as Yezun about to lift Yunlan, Kian shoved Yezun through her magic. "No one's gonna take Kunlun from me!" Yezun try to struggle from her magic. As Shen grace Kunlun in his cheek, Yunlan's cheek bleed too. Yezun notice it, "Gege! Don't hurt that man, Yunlan bleed as well!" Shen jump back as he saw Yunlan's cheek is also bleeding. "It means Yunlan's soul is in that man. I have to get that soul back!" But how can he fight him without hurting Yunlan. And Kunlun is a better fighter than him, as he keep loosing his ground.
Suddenly an explosive was heard outside , the hunters came. As they fight through the minions of Kian.
Mr. Zhao came at the right moment, as he slashed Kian by his sword at the back. Kian shriek, as he throw the sword of Mr. Zhao, it landed  beside Yunlan. Something spark in Yunlan's eyes. As Kunlun about to kill Shen, Yunlan  jump at the front of Kunlun and pierce his heart. Kian scream, "No!" As Kunlun fell down  he call Wei 's name and desintegrate, Yunlan's soul came back to him. As he too almost fell down Shen catches him. Kian shout in frustration as she called her two dragons. The dragon merge with one another. It become the two headed dragon. She command to destroy everyone. Yunlan woke up looking at a teary Dark Envoy? "Eh? What happened? I think I got a head ache." As Da quing throw him an orb, his dragon! He broke the orb, as the dragon flew upward, it roar in anger. Yunlan summon it to attack the other dragon. As they were fighting. Shen Wei got an idea," "Yezun please take care of Yunlan for me!" As Shen took the dragon sword of Mr. Zhao, Yunlan grip his arm. "Where your going?'' Shen just smile at him, "We need to destroy Kian's dragon in order to defeat her.
Don't worry I'll come back for you."
As he kissed him softly, he teleport under the heart beat of the dragon as he plunges the sword into it's heart it shriek in pain, before it explode, Shen teleport back to Yunlan's arm. Kian shout in pain, before she desintegrate, she tried to reach Yunlan and called Kunlun's name before she disappeared. Every minions she had disappeared as well. The war is over.  The dragon of Yunlan become smoke and merge with Yunlan. As Shen carried Yunlan and the others back home.