Two Yunlan

Yunlan still can believe what he heard. Still he don't have a choice since he can't take his chains off him. He look at the ring that the emperor gave. And miss the ring that Shen Wei gave. It was gone when his teleport to this world. He almost cried while twirling the ring on his finger.

     He didn't notice a shadow approached as someone hit him on the head and black out. Minute pass, as he wake up to a dark place, someone turn on the lights. He was suprise he was surrounded by humans like him. They have no chains like the other he saw.  As the leader approached. Yunlan was shocked to see someone who looks like him. As the man inspect his face, " You just look like me! So, your the new toy of the emperor! My name is Wei Fan leader of the rebellion.  You sir what's your name?" Yunlan was speechless at first. "Zhao Yunlan. Chief of the Hunter." He said. They  were all shock. "The Hunter? But their gone, all of them. Even my ancestor Da quing, the little boy said. "Could you take off this chains. I need to use my power to get out of this world and find my Wifey!" Yunlan beg.
"But first could you help us to take down the emperor. We need to free our people." Said Wei Fan. As Yunlan nod. The little boy got his tool box, as he unfastened the first chain, some one shout. "The guards are coming! They were all suprise,
" But how?! This cave is hidden under ground of the city?!" Said Wei Fan. But as he looked to Yunlan, his ring is shinning. "S__t! It got a homing device! I'm sorry Yunlan but we got go, will rescue you later!" As they all scattered to run for their lives, leaving Yunlan sitting on the chair alone. "What??? They left me?!" At least now his other hand can summon his weapon. As he try to run the guards block his exit.

     As he call his whip, he swing it almost killing the guards off. "Ha! You think you can stop me!" But one of the guards shot him with a stun gun and he black out again.

     He was awaken in another room.
As he was chained again. He tried to focus on the shadow hovering him. At first he thought it was Shen Wei. "Wifey!" He called. But as his eyes refocus he saw the emperor face. His smile change. As the emperor notice. "You still want to find him, even though I'm here right beside you? And I changed the room, I didn't know there's a hidden door in that room. Luckily that ring have a homing device. Tell me who brought you there?!" As he strike the table beside the bed. Yunlan suddenly laugh, "Do you think I will tell you?!" The face of the emperor change, "You won't tell me? Tomorrow all your cell mates will be chopped their heads off, if you don't tell me. As he stormed out of the room. Yunlan on the other hand throw the ring in frustration. "I got  to get that key!" He told himself. As he tip toe to the hall way. There's many guards surrounded the hall way. "I can't get through there?! Unless..." Someone shout fire. Every guards run towards it. As he went to the emperor's room. He was suprise he bumped into Wei Fan who look and dress like him. They both almost shout at each, at they both cover out their mouth. "What are you doing here?!" Ask Yunlan. "I'm here to rescue you and kill the emperor!" Said Wei Fan. "Well we can not do that easily, I need to get rid of this chain first. We need to find the key?!" He whispered to him.
"Wait how do you get chains too. Wei Fan whispered to him,"It's fake look I can easily get out of it." As he wiggle it to Yunlan. Somebody shout at him at the behind. It was the emperor. Yunlan quickly went under the bed leaving Wei Fan meeting the emperor for the first time. "What are you doing here?! Are you ready to talk on whose your accomplice?!" Said the emperor. But Wei Fan was speechless, he never seen such beauty in his life. He suddenly blushed and accidentally said. "Wow! Your beautiful!" Yunlan uppon hearing that want to bumped his head on the floor. "What is he thinking?" He told himself. But the reaction of the emperor is different. He suddenly blushed too.
"What are you talking about? I am always beautiful! He boast to fake Yunlan. "Wait! Were's your ring? As the emperor want to scan the place to find the ring, Wei Fan suddenly hold his hands and making that puppy face,  the emperor  was shocked and the other hand signal  to Yunlan to get out of there. As he suddenly pull the emperor to the other direction and flirt with him. "I can't believe my descendent is a flirt like me. As Yunlan got out of the room he was welcome by the little boy and pull him again on the secret passage." What about Wei Fan? Aren't we gonna rescue him?" The little boy just said, "Don't worry about him, he can take care of himself, we need to get your chains off." As he pull an instrument in his pocket that can easily take the chains off. Never been Yunlan is so happy to be free again. As he call his dragon. Da quing I want you to put a pentagram around the castle! Hurry!" As Da quing oblige his request and made the pentagram. As his eyes glow, he command it to make all the guards fall asleep.

     As Yunlan face the emperor. The emperor quiet shock in seeing two Yunlan. "What is the meaning of this?" As he try to call the guards no one answer. Wei Fan I'm here to grant you your wish. Would you like me to get rid of the emperor now!'' As he command his pentagram to immobilized the emperor. Only he need now is Wei Fan command. But Wei Fan is getting a different ideas, he already love the emperor can't let Yunlan kill him. "Why did my descendent fall for the descendent of the same guy I like?" He said to himself. As he command the emperor to make Wei Fan his wife and to free the humans from slavery. The emperor have no choice but to do what he command.
As he face Wei Fan, "Is up to you now, on what desicion you make, I have enchant him with my power to make sure he will obey every command you wish.
Wei Fan was very happy and thankful. As he about to handshake Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly is swept in the time hole again.

     As he wake up he was in a clinic, his employees hovering over him.
"The Chief! Is awake now!"Cried Lin Jing. Shen Wei suddenly appeared infront of him. "Yunlan I thought your never gonna wake up?!" As he hugged his husband, "You suddenly disappeared when we got here three days ago. And when you came back we found you lying on the floor! What happened to you?!" Yunlan just said, "It's great to be home!" As his ring appeared again.