While You Were Sleeping

Shen is the first to wake up. "Where am I?" Suddenly his Didi embrace him while Zhu at his side. "Gege! I'm so worried! I thought I might not see you again!" As Shen tried to sit up, he discovered his in a hospital. "What happened? Where is Yunlan?" Yezun and Zhu look at each other.

     "His fine now, but his still at the recovery room. He almost lost an amount of blood and still unconscious. I can't believe he fight your kidnapper all alone and carried you back here. Brother in law really love you Gege." As Shen tried to stand up but miserable fail. Yezun and Zhu help him up. "Didi and Zhu could you bring me to Yunlan, I need to see him!" Yezun shake his head, "The doctor said you still need to rest for a while.'' But Shen beg him to see Yunlan. Yezun had no choice but to get a wheel chair for his brother.

     In the room of Yunlan. Mr. Zhao look at his sleeping son. "I can't believe that one day, you'll be right were I was. Your mother always scolded me when I got hurt on my job. I didn't care back then. Now I know what she felt. Looking at your precious one who got hurt. As he caress Yunlan's hair. How come your just like me, my idiot son. Suddenly someone knocks at the door. Mr. Zhao was suprise. "Shen, Yezun and Zhu what are all doing here? And you Shen Wei the doctor said you need to rest for a while." Shen tried not cry, "Dad I need to see Yunlan, if his okey?" Mr. Zhao oblige, as Yezun pushed Shen with a wheel chair towards Yunlan's bed.

     "Yunlan I'm here now!" As he hold his hand and caress his face. Yunlan didn't respond or stir. "The doctor said he may wake up in a few days. The enemy almost tare off his limbs. I can't believe he carried you all the way with that arm. Luckily we went to the hospital quickly." As Shen look up to Mr. Zhao, "Dad can I sleep in here, I want to guard Yunlan until he recovers." Mr. Zhao almost protest, but he took pity on Shen Wei. "Okey but I'll order another bed, so you could laid beside him." Shen smile and thanks Mr. Zhao. "And you two guard well the two of them. My grandchildren needs me in the castle. As he bid farewell to Shen, Yezun and Zhu.

     Midnight everyone is asleep only Shen is wide awake. Looking on Yunlan peaceful face. '' I wonder what your dreaming about as he covering Yunlan with a blanket, suddenly Yunlan's hands catches his hands and pulls him to a hug. Shen Wei blushed as he tried to untangled himself to a sleeping Yunlan. As he almost got off, Yunlan's foot suddenly yanked on Shen's hips. Shen almost scream in suprise. Luckily he covered his mouth or he might wake up Yezun and Zhu and see what kind of state he is in. "Why can't you sleep quietly!" He whispered to Yunlan. As he tried to take off the foot, he almost shove Yunlan off the bed.
Luckily he immediately catches the hem of hospital clothes Yunlan wearing. As he tried to pull Yunlan back. Yunlan pin him down. "What?! I can't believe Yunlan is this heavy?" As he tried again to push Yunlan off him. Yunlan's lips suddenly descendent to him. Shen blushed even more. As much as he like it, he can't take advantage of an unconscious husband of his. He tried again to push. It went on throughout the night the push and pull. Next morning Yezun was shocked to see his sleeping Gege above the unconscious Yunlan. "Why can't he wait for brother in law to wake up first." Yezun said to himself. He didn't know if he have to wake up Gege immediately before Zhu seen them. As he hear a gasp, Zhu was already wide awake, thank you very much.

     Shen blushed like a tomatoe and try to explain what happened the whole night. Yezun can't believe it as he scolded his Gege and made a fence between him and Yunlan by putting the metal fence on the bed.
"Gege you need to rest! If you wanted anything from brother in law just wait for him to wake up." While Yezun go to the canteen to buy some foods and Zhu in the comfort room. Shen can't help himself to be away from Yunlan even though it's only fence away. As he tried to reach his hand. The other hand response immedietly when he clutches it. Shen blushed, "Even in his sleep he knew who I am. "Gege! What are you doing?" Yezun just come at the door. " Nothing I'm just holding my husband's hand. As Yezun pushed Shen's bed away from Yunlan. "Nooooo!!!" Shen told himself. "The doctor said you both need rest!" As Shen want to protest but Yezun hush him with foods. Zhu seeing it just giggle, "Brother in law can't take away his hands off on his husband. How sweet." Shen blushed, "It's not what you think!" Yezun looked at his Gege, "Yes, your right. But what happen this morning, neh?" Shen Wei munch on a piece of mango pie, as he want to protest on something.
"Eh? Eat your food first before dessert!" Shen glare at Yezun as it tried to take away the mango pie.
"Remember whose your Gege, Didi, I can do what I want!"  As he ate all the pie. Yezun was suprised, "Wow! Your grumpy today! And wait that's my line not yours!"  Zhu try to separate the two, "Yezun, look just grant him his wish. His been through hell with the kidnapping event. Yezun sign defeat for his dear Zhu. But moments later as Zhu and Yezun talking outside.

Shen summon his sword as it change into a chain, he loop it to the bed of the sleeping Yunlan as he pull his bed toward Yunlan's bed

Shen summon his sword as it change into a chain, he loop it to the bed of the sleeping Yunlan as he pull his bed toward Yunlan's bed. Yezun was suprised as his Gege bed is beside Yunlan again. "Gege! As he pushed again the bed, but Shen won't let go of Yunlan's bed as he chained his bed to Yunlan. Their fighting goes on while Zhu trying to stop them.
In all the rackets noise. Yunlan finally awake. "What's that noise?" But suddenly a bed pad was hurld on his head. *Bang!* They all shout as Yunlan fall to the ground and fell unconscious again.  The doctors and nurses quickly came to the rescue. Shen want to run to Yunlan but a nurse prevented him cause his still weak to walk. While Yezun and Zhu try to help the doctors in placing Yunlan again on the bed. The incident reach Mr. Zhao, it anger him and decided to separate the room of his son and Shen Wei. And made Da quing look after Yunlan for a while.

     Shen Wei almost cried at the decision. "Come on now Gege, it will only be for a few days. After that you will have your Yunlan forever. And look our room is just in front of his room, so you can see him there.
"Maybe your right it's just a few days." As Shen smile a fake one, in his mind, his thinking a way on how to get to Yunlan. Midnight pass, Shen tried to get to his wheel chair quietly not to wake his brother. As he teleport beside Yunlan. Da quing almost jump up from his wits. Shen hush him. "Shen? What are doing here?" Da quing whispered. I just want to see Yunlan while caressing his hair and kiss his forehead. Da quing just  smile and turn away as he sleep beneath Yunlan's feet. The next morning everyone was suprise to see  Yunlan wide awake and cradling his sleeping Wifey on his side. He had put Shen Wei on his bed and sign them to be silent as Shen is still sleeping.