Shen Wei's Rules

Before dinner they all come back to the castle to get some rest for tomorrow. Yunlan will come back to the office to work, with Shen Wei as his secretary. As they were eating Yunlan gave something to Shen Wei, "Wifey, here I brought something for you a boquet of roses!" Shen blushed and thanks him. Yunlan got another points, "Must noted that!". As the fat cat suddenly said. "Are you bribing Shen Wei?" Yunlan shot his mouth by his hands. "What his saying? Shen Wei ask. "Nothing! He just say the roses are beautiful!" As he glaring to Da quing, "Don't push it fat cat!" He whispered to Da quing. "You still owe me for being cage with the crocodiles!" Da quing said. Yunlan silent him by saying, "I will double your fried fish."

     "I think tomorrow will be fun, will have our Uncle Da quing all to ourselves!" Said Sheng. Yian hushed him. As Da quing quickly turn, Sheng and the babies just welcome him with a giggle. "It's creeping me out, I thought I heard them they're planning on something, neh! Can't be?!'' As he turn to his fried fish dinner.

"Yunlan can our babies sleep in our room  just for tonight. I'll gonna miss them tomorrow?" Said Shen. Yunlan laugh, "Why of course! Anything for my Wifey!" As Shen kiss him on the cheek. " Tsk! Seducing Wifey is off tonight!" He whispered to himself.

     As they went to bed, the babies were excited that their sleeping with their parents. While Yunlan trying to make them sleep. Shen is writing the list of the rules he gonna make Yunlan obey. "Wifey why aren't you going to bed?" Shen adjust his glasses, "I'm writing the rules that I want, as he suddenly pull Yunlan's finger and slit a little blood on it. "Hey! That hurts!" As Shen finger mark it to the paper. The paper glow. "What kind of rules is that?!" Ask Yunlan. As his about to retrieve his finger, Shen suddenly sucked it.
Yunlan was shocked and turn on. As Shen slowly sucking his finger and looking at him with that doe eyes. Suddenly with a pop, Shen gave back his finger and took off his glasses. As his Wifey laid himself on the bed with the babies. Yunlan still looking at his finger even though the bleeding is gone. "Wifey can't the babies sleep in their room?" As he turn, Shen Wei and the babies are sleeping now. "Whatta! Where will I sleep. As he carefully lift Yian to him so he can laid himself to the bed. He tried to wake Shen, "Wifey....Wifey....can I at least have a  goodnight kiss." But as he about to go to Shen side, Yian lock him in a bear hug while Sheng got up on his other arm and sleep. "How can I sleep like this? Wifey, your so near yet so far." As he try to reach Shen, Yangyang suddenly sleep in his other arm. "Nooooo......Yunlan is defeated as he sleep in an akward state.

     Next morning, Yian high kick his father on the face

     Next morning, Yian high kick his father on the face. "Ouch! Who done that, as he wake up, the babies are still sleeping on the bed. "Ow! My face and aching back." Suddenly a hand massage his back. His Wifey is already awake. "Is it still hurt?''
Yunlan stare at the face of Shen, "I'm okey now, but can your husband have a morning kiss. As he about to kiss Yunlan, Sheng and Yian woke up. As they cling to their Papa. Shen kiss them instead, as they giggle, Angji and Yangyang wake up and want a kiss too. "You wake up at a wrong time, you little critters." Yunlan said to himself. As they tried to climb to him too. "Okey! I forgiven you, as he kisses each of his children and the last is the suprise Shen. "Ha! You think you can escape my morning kiss!" As he lift Yian and Sheng. His Wifey just smile and blushed while carrying Angji and Yangyang. Angji whispered to Yangyang, "Papa sure love to kiss Dada!" Yangyang  just nod and giggle.