Honeymoon

Early in the morning Shen Wei almost scream at his lungs. The other guests including his Didi knocked on the door. "Gege! What's happening there! Open up !" As they almost bang at the door. Minute pass a compose Shen Wei open the door. "Gege! What happened?!" As the worried Yezun said. Shen Wei tried to hide his blushed, "It's nothing, I just trip on something." As he look the other way. A smug Yunlan emerge behind him smiling like a cheshire cat.

     "Come on kids, your mother just trip on something, don't you all worry !" As Yunlan tried not to laugh. Shen Wei want to glare at Yunlan.
"You can go back to sleep now." As he close the door. Everyone didn't believe what he say. As they all ears drop on the door. "Take this off me!" Scream Shen Wei. "But Wifey it's magical I can only take it off when we have s_x!" Yunlan shout. Something fall at the outside door. Shen Wei was shocked for a moment. "No! Are they still there!" He whispered to himself. As he opened the door. A traumatic Yezun laid on the floor while the others look shocked.

     The breakfast looked rather awkward. Shen Wei hurriedly eat his breakfast. As to not to face the shock gaze of the guests. While the smug Yunlan slowly eating his bacon, eggs with rice as he looking to his beloved Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly stop and notice him. As Yunlan slowly sliding his bacon in and out in his mouth and bite it with a cracked. Shen Wei blushed and gulp forgetting he has many audience looking at them. This goes on in minutes, as Yezun can't stand it no more. As he slammed his hands, " With you two stop it! We're eating here!" Yunlan smirk, "Brother in law is rather grumpy this morning? Zhu didn't you give the loving dovey that night?'' Zhu almost choked her coffee. "Chief not infront of them!" As she glare to Yunlan. Lin Jing almost laugh. Chu roll his eyes while Gao didn't know what's going on? As Da quing mentally said, "Luckily your children is still babies!" As they all giggled. Shocking Da quing in the process. "Do they knew?!" He whispered to himself.

     They become silent as Mr. Zhao entered and eat with them.  Mr. Zhao notice the quietness in the room. "What?"  As he said. Yunlan just smile to his father, "Nothing Dad were just joking around here!" As Mr. Zhao sip his coffee, "Is it about the screaming of Shen Wei early in the morning?" All of them was suprised. "You forgot Yunlan, we're did you get your sharp hearing." As he elegantly eat his bacon and eggs with rice. And look at Shen Wei. The red Shen Wei excuse himself as he walk toward their room and scream in frustration. He never been embarrass through his entire life. "Dad you should never tease my Wifey like that?" Yunlan said. "And you should never do that to your Wifey, he might leave you for that!" Mr. Zhao pointed out. Da quing intervene between the two of them.
"Look let's just eat quietly." Da quing said. As Yunlan dashed toward their room.

      "Wifey!" As he hugged Shen Wei. "Don't mind Dad!" But Shen Wei glared at him. "Your the one that made this, don't you know how hard to sit with this lingerie! If your not the only love of life!"

 "Your the one that made this, don't you know how hard to sit with this lingerie! If your not the only love of life!"

As he embrace Yunlan too, even though his angry. Shen Wei never notice what he revealed to Yunlan. As Yunlan smiled from ear to ear. Yunlan suddenly grab Shen Wei's behind earning a yelp from his Wifey. "Well at least it's your size." Said Yunlan. Shen Wei almost want to erupt like a volcano. As Yunlan kiss and whispher to him. "I'll be your servant on that island you can order me whatever you want. As he wink to his Wifey. Shen Wei blushed as he almost forgot why is his angry at.

     At eight in the morning they are already packed their things for their honeymoon. As they kissed the babies good bye and bid farewell to everyone, they teleport themselves to the remote island Yunlan bought. "Wow! It's beautiful!"said Shen Wei. As he look at the beach, it envelopes in white sand, coconuts and plants. As it illuminate it's clear blue sea. Many sea creatures dances around the sand. Shen Wei was so immerse in looking at the place. When Yunlan suddenly show the shorts he'll be wearing.
"You can take off your shoes and clothes now Wifey as Yunlan prepare the clothes to wear, the famous shorts again and slippers.
"Wait that's our only clothes?!" Shen Wei almost pop his eyes off. "Wifey were at a remote beach, it's hot here and beside no one will see us." As Yunlan smirk, "If you like..." Shen Wei almost shout, "No way!" Yunlan shrug off, "If you insist?" As Yunlan taking off his clothes infront of his Wifey to change into a summer clothes. Shen Wei almost gawk at Yunlan wiry and athletic figure. He never notice his been staring at Yunlan for a long time. As Yunlan been placing a sunscreen all over his body. Suddenly Yunlan wink and kissed him. As he whispered, "Tag! Your it!" As Yunlan run toward the water. "Come on Wifey! The water is warm! Shen Wei almost run in daze after him, but as his shoes touched the water. He realize his still fully clothes on, thank you! As he took of his wet shoes and scan the place if anyone is there, before taking his clothes off carefully. His husband almost want to sleep in the water in waiting for him in less than hour. Forgetting he still wearing the lingere, he revealed it in front of Yunlan. He blushed furiously as he saw it. Shen Wei struggle to get his pants off quickly. But he stumbled comically, earning a hysterically laugh from Yunlan . Yunlan took pity to his Wifey, as he emerse from the water to help his Shen Wei take off his pants. Shen Wei was so embarrassed as he quickly put the shorts on.

     Shen Wei furiously looked at him. As he remembered something. "You promise me you'll be my servant in our honeymoon, remember?" Yunlan almost forgot that. As he immediately stop and bow, "Sure Master." As he smirk. "Give me a coconut to drink and a chair here!" Shen command. Yunlan think, "Wait we don't have a chair here?"

     Minute pass, Yunlan change the hot weather into a mild one and his dragon help him in getting the coconuts that Shen needs, while building a chair for his Wifey. As he placing a sunscreen to Shen Wei. "Wifey don't you want to take a plunge in the water, it's really refreashing." But Shen Wei want a little revenge on Yunlan. "No, I'm tired." As he drink his coconut. "Your tired already?" Yunlan was suprise. " But we just got here. Look it's fun in swimming in the water, you'll find many beautiful sea creatures here!"
Shen Wei ignored him, "Nope." He know Yunlan will be restless and bored to death. "Getting revenge...." Shen whispered to himself.

     But suddenly Shen Wei felt a dripping off water above him. As he looked up particles of the water levitating upon them. He looked at his side to see Yunlan's hand shinning. He smiled to Shen Wei sweetly, "My Wifey is so tired in getting in the water, let the water come to us. As he levitate more particles of water one of them have a sea creatures swimming around. Shen Wei was suprise he almost drop the coconut his drinking. As he touched it, the water dance around his hand, as it illuminates different color because of the sun rays. "Wow! Beautiful!" As his eyes glitter in delight. "Yes very beautiful!" Said Yunlan as he looking at Shen Wei direction. Shen Wei blushed as Yunlan descendent his lips upon him. The particles of water suddenly swirl around them, making different colors like rainbows. As Shen Wei deepen the kiss. The particles of water suddenly erupted, making them wet in the process. "Wow! That was a blast?!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei just laugh even though their both wet.