Quadraplet's Trouble

Their wedding is gonna be continue next month. Still his subordinates will be shock to know he have a baby of four. As they were at the garden.

     Yunlan and Da quing baby sitting his quadraplets. While Shen is practicing his sword. "Look little one your mother is a great fighter!" As he holding Yian and Yangyang. They only reply him with bubbles. "Yes, your father is a little rusty now unlike your mother. He...he..!" Da quing said, while holding Sheng and
Angji. They reply them with giggle.
"Why you fat cat! Who are you calling rusty?! If my strength return you"ll see!'' Suddenly Mr. Zhao came, " Your right, you should be practicing too." Yunlan almost jump in suprise. His father always caught him unguarded." In the office it's getting restless, their missing their Chief and they ask many questions, what will you do? You can't hide your kids forever?" As he took Yangyang from Yunlan.  He caress the face of the little critters, she giggled happily. "I think he likes his grandpa.'' Said Yunlan. "Zhu and Yezun already know." His father almost give Yangyang to Da quing.
"What?! You never said that to me?!" As Yunlan face his father, "They promise they won't tell." Mr. Zhao change his face  as Yangyang giggled at him. "Okey, I'm gonna slip this one but what would you tell to your subordinates?"

     As night came Yunlan is still in the nursery room, looking at his sleeping babies. His thoughts are deep, "What will happen if he told his subordinates that he have not one but four babies? His subordinates is not the problem it's the Hunter Association, if this leak out his not the only one whose gonna be in danger but his babies too. What will happen to Shen? He might fight back and that means war again. As he biting his nail, Shen came to the room. "Aren't you gonna sleep?" Yunlan laugh, "I'm just wondering Shen, I have so many things to do and now we have four babies here. Maybe I should retire from being Chief of the Hunter?" As Shen embrace him from behind, "Is it because of our babies? Or there something else?"
As Yunlan hugged him back. "Yes, I don't want to endanger you and our babies. You already gave up your world to me, maybe it's time I gave up mine?'' As he kissed Shen and went to their bedroom.

     The next morning, Yunlan was wake up by a bubbling Yian, as he swat his father cheek. *Pak!* Yunlan almost scream. "Whatta! Who brought you here?! His not the only one. Shen was woken up by Sheng, as he droll on his Dad face. *Plock!* "Yunlan!" But as his almond eyes open his son Sheng smile at him. "How did you come here?!"  As they see their other babies flying in mid air curtesy of their baby dragon.
Da quing came on their room running, "The babies are gone.....As he saw them flying. This is  a problem.

     While they're eating their breakfast Sheng targeted the unfortunate Da quing, while he is placing Sheng on his high chair. He kick his food. Bulls eyeing Da quing on the face. "Oh....I'm really putting you on my list!" While Yangyang don't wanna be put to the high chair she want her Papa Yunlan. As Yunlan tried to put her in. She clutches for dear life at his arms. "Whatta! Come on seat here!"  As he wiggle his hands and pushed her in the high chair, she shout in protest. As for  Yian and Angji, Shen has no difficulty in placing his sons on the high chair.  In the end Yunlan has no choice but to eat with Yangyang. By putting her on his lap. As the little monster throw  every thing away. Shen Wei pity him as he also spoon feed Yunlan too, while struggling with Yangyang. They not only done that, as the couple have a free time for themselves. They heard a scream from the nursery room.  As one of the baby sitters got on fire, thanks to the dragon's of their children. One by one the baby sitters leave. As they can't take it any  more. "This is gonna be a problem!" As Yunlan think. Then their phone rang. It's Yezun and Zhu they want to visit their nephews and niece. They were save for this day!

     Yezun and Zhu was surprised that Yunlan and Shen welcome them with open arms. As they were lead to the babies room. Zhu fell in love with them already. A minute pass Zhu and Yezun played with their nephews and niece. Unaware, Yian is eyeing Yezun, because he looks like his Dada. As Yezun carried him, he suddenly pull his hair. "Ouch! That hurt little one!" As Yezun tried to retrieve his hair. All the babies attention is now on Yezun, "Dada has pretty hair?" They all think as they summon their dragon unintentionally. As their dragons carried them to Yezun. Zhu was surprised on what just happened. She didn't have the time as the babies attack his fiance. They tried to pull Yezun hair. Yezun tried to tell them to stop. As the commotion reach Yunlan and Shen Wei.

     In the end Yezun almost lost his beautiful hair. Yunlan tried not to laugh while scolding his little monsters. As Shen Wei apologize to his Didi. I'm sorry Shen but we should be getting home." Said Zhu.
"I'm gonna help Yezun on his hair."
Upon hearing that, "Maybe it's not bad having a few strands pull?" As Yezun told himself. Shen Wei smile as he see his brother smiling expression. " Okey, you may leave, I will tell it to your Chief." As Yezun gleefully took Zhu's hands and teleport them in his house. As Yunlan enter, "What?! They are already gone? Tsk, I thought they would last a bit longer? Anyway Da quing is monitoring them now, I sorta add a little dried fish so he won't leave." But Yunlan find She Wei smiling to himself. "Eh? Did I miss something here?" Shen turned to him, "You know which paired are perfect for one another?" Yunlan looked puzzle then he remembered Yezun and Zhu. "Sure I'm their Chief! I know what my people want." He laugh. As he leaned onto Shen, "How about you? Do you need some cuddling time while our boundle of  joy sleeping?" As Shen clutches his shirt and whispered, "More than that." As he pulled Yunlan to their bedroom.

     Not all their bundle of joy is sleeping Yian is half asleep, planning on what to do tomorrow, as he smile gleefully to Da quing.
"Hmmm....the little runt is dreaming probably? I must take a note of it."