Reverse Role

Sunday morning, Yunlan been discharged at the hospital.  And they're home now. The doctor instruct Shen Wei the medicine prescribe  for Yunlan, in case he have a head ache.  As they walk to their garden. Shen Wei still hold Yunlan arms even though he can walk by himself.

     As they sat on the bench. "It sure is refreashing here. Warm and beautiful." Said Shen Wei. As he close his eyes and feel the air. Yunlan was dumbstruck looking at his wifey. "Can a guy look that beautiful?"  He said to himself. And blurted out, "Yes... beautiful." As Shen Wei looked at him. "What?''  Yunlan suddenly panic as he pointed out, "I mean the flower over there, he...he..." As he look,  it was a cactus his pointing at. "Gag! Stupid me! Why I'm pointing at the wrong plant! He whispered to himself. Shen Wei burst into laughter.  Ah...that laugh music to Yunlan ears, as if he miss it,  in which he doesn't remember.

     "Why am I feeling this way to a guy that I can't remember. But he sure is dreamy the way he talks and that smile." Yunlan said to himself.
Shen Wei suddenly stop as he notice his being stared at by Yunlan. He blushed a little. He should be use to it. But this new Yunlan is easily got panic and quiet reserved. Somehow Shen Wei find it quite amusing. "Maybe I should be the one who is bold enough in showing my feelings to him.'' As he got a new idea.

     "Ah.. Darling!' He suddenly say. As he put his arms around The bewildered Yunlan. "Why stare at my face? Is there something on me?" As he  face got closer to Yunlan.  Panic struck Yunlan as he realized  Shen Wei face is getting nearer and nearer, he adjust his seat to get farther away from Shen. But  Shen just tease him again by sitting near him . Yunlan back off again. As Shen tried sitting beside him again and again. While trying to suppress a laugh. "I think his enjoying this?"
As Yunlan doesn't see it coming, his at edge of the bench. He almost fall at the ground only to be pull back by Shen Wei by the waist. Funny thing is he seated at his lap now. He tried to stand up but Shen Wei prevented it. "Eh? What are you doing Shen Wei? People might see us.'' As he tried to wiggle out of his grip. " Let them see, your my husband, there's nothing to be ashamed of!" Shen Wei tried to hide his blushing cheek.
"Maybe this isn't a good idea." As he whispered to himself. The wiggling Yunlan suddenly stop and think,   "I'm confused, tell me why I become your husband and fiance at the same time?'' First he looked down, then faces Shen Wei.  While his thinking of a way to get out of this predicament. "Is he blushing?" Shen Wei thought. "Well in our monster tribe, if your given the other mark it's automatic your now his better half. We don't have that marvelous engagement just like you humans and fairies have. But your the one who insist that we should be  married in your custom, so I agree." As he face Yunlan again, he was suprise Yunlan is giving him the most adorable look. Like a lost puppy who  can't understand a thing.  His sweet little  dark eyes bore on Shen  Wei's  almond  ones. And his pouting  soft lips so tempting to kiss. "Shen Wei control yourself it's not yet the time."  He scolded himself. Suddenly Yunlan said, "Are we always like this?" While blushing  furiously." Shen Wei wanted to laugh, "Is this what he look like when Yunlan making advance at him. So he pretend, "Well, yes. Your always blushing away from me. It sometimes hurt my feelings. I don't know if you really love me anymore? But since you have an amnesia now, I will try to understand you."

     Suddenly Yunlan kiss him softly.  "Give me time, I'll remember it." Shen Wei was surprised that he forgot and release Yunlan. This is
a  chance for him, Yunlan run towards his room and lock it. "Why did I lock myself in here? Because you kiss him you idiot!" As he phasing back and forth. A knock came at the door, "Darling are you alright. The doctor said I must always be with you since you don't remember much. Open this door now!" Shen command.

     His internal mind is confuse open or not, as he about to open the door,  Shen Wei have pulled the door knob literally. "Whatta! Bleep!  His pretty strong!" He shout internally. "Yunlan! Don't ever run away from me, okey?" As he throw away the door knob like paper and hugged him tightly. If only Shen notice Yunlan's color become whither than the paper. Another time when his taking a bath, Shen decided to join him. If this the old Yunlan he will be gleeful to welcome him with open arms but since its him now. "How can you take a bath with a robe?" Ask semi naked Shen, who have a small towel underneath, standing in front of him. Yunlan deliberately turn his red  face to  the other direction. "Ha...ha... it's a bit cold today don't you think?. Maybe I should take a bath tomorrow?" As he was about to exit the room. Shen tug his robe, pull him back to the bath tub full of bubbles. "Wow! His wifey is pretty strong indeed!" Yunlan will take note not to make his wifey angry.

     Shen shampoo his hair first, as he massaging his hair. He didn't notice Yunlan is melting at every touch his doing. Afterwards he washes Yunlan's hair.  He took a small towel, soap it and massage it at  Yunlan's back and front. Unintetionally it slip down ward. Earning a yelp in Yunlan. The  blushing Yunlan suddenly snatched the  towel from the red bit Shen Wei's hand. "I'll finish it myself, thank you."Shen Wei just nod. "I'll be going in the shower room, if you need anything just call me.  As he went their without looking back. Yunlan thinking what had  just happened, when his thoughts were cut by the sound of the running water in the shower room. That shower room is just infront of the bath tub. He can see the silhouette of Shen Wei, showering in front of him. That dreamy soft skin that he wanted to hold. No...no... Stop thinking about him. As something stir inside of him. *Pop!* He accidentally throw and drop his soap beside the shower room.   "Eeep!" If only he can scream. "Why is this happening again?'' As he quietly tip toe to get the soap, he slip in front of the shower room.  *Bog!* "Ouch! My head!" That stop the showering Shen as he shout, "Yunlan are you alright?!" Yunlan remembering his kinda naked on the bath floor shout back, " Ha...ha...I'm okey! Just continue your shower! Don't come out! As he epically fail to get up. Shen not convinced came out. As he open the door while getting his towel he trip on Yunlan. The towel came flying to the air and fall on the bath tub water. *Pluck!* As Shen Wei  about to fall, Yunlan instinctly try to catched his wifey on the floor. As he catched him,  Shen Wei's body fall on him." Ouch! Your quiet heavy for a lean guy. Are you okey?"
Shen blushing furiously and looking at him with wide eyes. That's were he remembered they're both naked on the tile floor. Yunlan panic,  tried to get up in which is how can he do it? Shen is on top of him. His  about to scream for help. Shen tried to stop him, the servants or guards might hear  them and see them in this predicament state. He have no choice but to silent him with a kiss. Yunlan  was shocked, his small eyes wants to pop out, as he tried to shoved Shen Wei, forgetting Shen is a bit stronger than him. Shen left hand tightly hold his nape, while the other arm wrapped on his shoulder. The kiss is  getting deeper and deeper every minute, while Yunlan is getting weaker in resisting it. The hand that tried to shove Shen Wei suddenly roam at the back of Shen Wei.  Shen Wei smile while kissing him. Yunlan is responding to  him quickly. And was surprised as he was lifted  by Shen Wei, while  kissing him. He was laid on  the bed. Shen try exploring his body by kissing him, first his neck,  collar bone as he descendent downward. Yunlan moan in every kiss Shen made, his mind suddenly remembered, did they done this already? As he tried to register the memory, he didn't notice that Shen have lifted his legs and thrust himself to him. It was painful at first but as minute gone by  the sensation felt good as something burst inside of him. As he see stars in his eyes and faded as he sleep.

     This is not the first time it happened as Yunlan fitting a suit for his wedding.  Shen suddenly appeared behind him. As he covered Yunlan's mouth pull him in another room. The worried tailor and his assistant trying to find we're the couples went. "What's going on with his wifey, is he rebelling at something? " His about to ask when Shen kissed him passionately. Yunlan melted on the kiss and forgot what his going to ask as they teleport back in their room.

     Another time he was reading in the library. He read his files and pictures so that he can remember the names of his family, friends, employees and cases. As he about to finished it Shen appeared out of nowhere. "Shen Wei I thought your practicing in swinging your weapon?" As he smiled. Shen just reply him by carrying him suddenly  and teleporting them back to his room.

     This go on, go on. Until  one day Da quing and the others suprise them. "The Chief will surely like this home made dessert we made." As Gao said. "Are you sure we should suprise them?" Chu wonder. Da quing assured them they will be happy to see them. "I hope Yunlan will remember me, his best buddy in the whole world." Zhu and Yezun almost laugh at Da quing action. As they enter the palace they signal the guards not to announce their arrival, they want to suprise the couple.  While the servants led them  to the kitchen we're the couples were.  As  they arrive. They heard laughter, as they enter the kitchen. It was a surprise for them. As the kitchen was a mess every frosting, powder, and sugar were everywhere. In the middle of the kitchen table, the bewildered Yunlan laid on the top of the table while Shen   was on top of him, holding both Yunlan hands. Both  were covered with frost and powder. They were all shocked while Zhu blushed.  Yezun was the first to talk, "Gege what happened?!" For the first time Shen was speechless as he help the red bit Yunlan up. They were still in their pajamas. "Wow, your all here?" Shen said. As Yunlan run upstairs, Shen excuse himself to change and run after Yunlan. "Maybe we should have told them." Gao said.