A Couple's Fight

Next day as they come home, every subordinates, family and friends suprise them for a welcome home party. As the eat, drink, talking to family and friends. They excuse themselves to see their children.
Yian was the first to welcome his Papa followed by Sheng, Angji and Yangyang. Chu and Gao are the babysitter today. "They sure are close to you Chief more than their mother." As Shen Wei enter, Yunlan suddenly hug Shen Wei. "Your wrong their mother is much closer to them." As he squeeze Shen Wei's shoulder.  Shen Wei sign in defeat just say ,"Yes." Yunlan kiss Shen's head, "See!" Gao just look puzzle as the babies cling to Yunlan lovingly than Shen Wei. "Maybe my mistake?" He told himself. As they went to the party leaving Yunlan and Shen with their babies.

     As they cradling two babies at the same time. "Yunlan, when will you tell them?" Yunlan just look at him. "What?"  As Shen whispered to him, " That your the mother not me ?" Yunlan arch his brow, "Maybe never?" Shen want to pop his eyes.
"Why? Do you feel uncomfortable with it?" Shen nod, " Ever since they know I'm the mother of the quadruplets they make me feel like I'm a delicate flower." Yunlan kiss him, "But you are." Shen furrowed his brow, "What I'm not! I'm the Dark Envoy remember?" Their babies sensing the despuite of their parents suddenly cried. "Hush little one! Your Dada is not angry with you!" Said Yunlan, as he cradle the two babies. While Shen said, "Yes, yes, your Dada is not angry at all just to your Papa." Yunlan suddenly look at him. "So, because of that little thing your angry at me now?!
I'm just keeping our children safe if they knew I'm the mother, they will take them away from us. Maybe even me, do you think about that?!" As they were suprise to hear a small knock, Chu and Gao just came back to get their things. Upon hearing that Gao faint, while Chu is shock to move.

     Minute pass Gao regain his conciousness. As he sit up and look at their Chief. As he took the hands of Yunlan, "Chief don't worry I won't tell anyone that your the mother! But how?!" Shen suddenly slap his hands away from Yunlan,"Thank you Gao for keeping that promise, I hope Chu would do the same. As they all look at the unmoving Chu.
"I think he is shocked to death." Said Yunlan.

     As they all bid goodbye to the couples. Gao wink at Yunlan, that caught the attention of Lin Jing, "Are they keeping a secret?'' Chu suddenly said, "No! If you bother Gao, I'll cut you in half!" Lin Jing just nod.

     When they're almost sleeping, Shen hugged Yunlan but Yunlan just swat his hands. "What? Are you still angry at me?!" Shen said. Yunlan just turn back. "Hey!" As Shen hug him again, Yunlan just untangle his arm again. "Don't hug me!" Shen got angry too as he turn his back too. "Fine!" As they both sleep at the back of each other.

Next morning Shen was suprise Yunlan was not beside him

Next morning Shen was suprise Yunlan was not beside him. As he panic again, he descendent down to see if Yunlan is in the garden again. As he almost pass the swimming pool. Yunlan emerge from the water. Shen Wei almost gawking at the bare body of Yunlan. He has lean and wiry body.
As he step out of the water, his Sun god looks hot today. As he shake his head to take off the water. Shen world became slow motion. As Yunlan took his towel to rubbed on his  soft white skin and  look at Shen Wei, Yunlan's pouting pink lips inviting him to kiss him.
Suddenly his world collapsed as Yunlan snob him and walk the other way while wearing a robe. "Ha? What? Hey! Wait for me! As he grabbed Yunlan wrist. Look! I" m sorry if I revealed the truth to Gao and Chu. As he kissed Yunlan. But Yunlan just shoved him. "It's not that! You don't want to be the mother of my children!" As he walk quickly to their room. Shen Wei was speechless.

     In the office the atmosphere is rather intense. As they heard the couple is fighting in their room. Shen Wei walk outside the office to cool himself off. While the Chief fuming everywhere in his room. Gao knock at the Chief room. "Chief here's your coffee and sandwich."
Yunlan looked puzzle at him. "I didn't order any?" Gao almost stutter, "To co....ol things off Sir. The employees are getting worried about you two. "Thanks." Forgetting the coffee is hot. He almost spit it to Gao. " You didn't tell me it's hot!" As he tried to cool his tongue by drinking a cool water. As he suddenly cry out and spilled his anger to Shen Wei. Gao tried to calm him down. "Don't worry sir we're here for you!" As Gao smile to Yunlan. Yunlan embrace and thank him for listening. As Shen Wei and Chu entered and was shocked to see Yunlan embracing Gao, "Yunlan are you cheating on me!"  Gao looked shocked, "No! It's not what you thinking!" But Yunlan said, "At least he wanted to be the mother of my children!" As Yunlan dash away from Shen. Shen was furious and followed him. While Chu was shocked to move, Gao tried to shake him to wake up. As Lin Jing tried to know if it is true?

     Yunlan kept on walking, suddenly something teleport him into another dimension. It's a black hole and the flooring is just like a chessboard. A figured appeared. "My, my....They say is true, your quiet a catch." Yunlan laugh, " I congratulate you, your informer is quiet right. May I know why you bring me here?" Yunlan maybe calm now but his ready to strike if his opponent make a wrong move. Suddenly the figure is behind him. "Maybe I could decorate you in my hall after I finished you off." But the enemy realize Yunlan is quiet quick as his sword pierce him in the stomach. It just laugh and disappeared again. "Whatta! Where did he go?" The shadow appeared infront of him again. "Your making me fall in love with you. Maybe I should make you mine." But Yunlan stab him again this time in the heart. It shriek with laughter, as it disappered again. "Your really quiet interesting? I should cage you forever here?" But Yunlan answer him, "Sorry I'm already taken, so go find somebody else to irritate, I'm no in good mood today?!" It just laugh, "Maybe I should replace him, do you want that?" Suddenly Yunlan call his dragon as it blew fire all around it. The next thing he knew he was back in the park. "What? Is that a dream?" As he call back his dragon.
Shen Wei was running toward him. "What happened? You just disappered when I'm following you?" As Shen grip his arms. "Are you okey?" But Yunlan turn his back, "No, I'm not!  So, let go of me!" As he about to leave. Shen embrace him tightly. "I won't let you go!" As they teleport back to their castle. Behind them a man smirk, as it disappered through the trees.

     Shen brought Yunlan to their room. "Okey let's talk." As he face Yunlan, "I will do it!" Yunlan looked puzzle, "What?'' Shen Wei try his best to say it, "I'll be the mother, just don't leave me." As he pleaded Yunlan. Funny thing is Yunlan almost forgot that because of his new enemy. "Oh! That! Okey fine." Shen looked confuse. "Aren't you mad because I don't want to? You make a drama scene in the office a while ago and now just fine?!" But Yunlan just pinch both Shen's cheeks. "You know I cannot get mad at you forever because I love you. As he kiss him softly. Shen was puzzle, to the mood swing of Yunlan. As Yunlan about to get up. Shen pull him down and deepen the kiss. Yunlan was suprise as Shen whispered to him, "I want you now."
His Shen is getting bolder and bolder every day.

     In the office  Chu still not moving, Gao is panicking now. "Just give him a kiss and you"ll see he will revive." Said Lin Jing. "What?" As Lin Jing pushed Gao to kiss Chu. Chu revive but with rage as he tried to split Lin Jing in half, they ran around the office room. Leaving a confuse blushing Gao.